<---is starting to play MW1 online a little more (finally starting to finish up GTA4).....and is getting a little better.

A normal Free-For-All for me ended with me having a 1 kill/13 deaths ratio :lol: . I've bettered that to an average of 7-9 kills and 5 or so deaths per game. Still shitty, but a hell of a lot better than before. Granted, I only have about 2-3 total hours of actual multiplayer logged. Finally knifed my first victim the other day, and also stumbled upon my first "camper". He didn't hear/see me at all, as he laid on a grassy hill (I spawned somewhat near him, and he obviously didn't see me). I was even able to take my time and aim (hoping he would see that on his Kill-Cam :devil: )............then I dumped a couple bursts into his back.

Starting to unlock more stuff, a little at a time.

I'm still amazed when I read/hear about people getting 30+ kills in a match. Not only 30+ kills, but a 30+ kill streak. :o I don't get it.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I was also "Last Stand"-ed for the first time the other day. I didn't even know what it was until I did some reading. I dropped the dude, and then he shot me. I was all like :huh::mellow::o:angry:<_<:lolol: .

Edited by -Shooter-
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hiding i think are for noobs. when u corner yerself n lay claymores around you, u show no type of skills. sure its real life situation type stuff, but cmon thid is a video game. isint that boring to j

You know... I was seriously looking forward to this game. I have always LOVED the Call of Duty series and have had many LANs just playing the first one. I own COD4 on both Xbox360 and PC and have gone

Well if you have it preordered there is a new site up for a chance to win some nifty stuff suprizeattack.com

Posted Images

<---is starting to play MW1 online a little more (finally starting to finish up GTA4).....and is getting a little better.

A normal Free-For-All for me ended with me having a 1 kill/13 deaths ratio :lol: . I've bettered that to an average of 7-9 kills and 5 or so deaths per game. Still shitty, but a hell of a lot better than before. Granted, I only have about 2-3 total hours of actual multiplayer logged. Finally knifed my first victim the other day, and also stumbled upon my first "camper". He didn't hear/see me at all, as he laid on a grassy hill (I spawned somewhat near him, and he obviously didn't see me). I was even able to take my time and aim (hoping he would see that on his Kill-Cam :devil: )............then I dumped a couple bursts into his back.

I'm still amazed when I read/hear about people getting 30+ kills in a match. Not only 30+ kills, but a 30+ kill streak. :o I don't get it.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I was also "Last Stand"-ed for the first time the other day. I didn't even know what it was until I did some reading. I dropped the dude, and then he shot me. I was all like :huh::mellow::o:angry:<_<:lolol: .

I had about the same kill/death ratio for a while. What I learned is that I have about a 1/2 to 3/4 second delay in my system. I am seeing what others saw 1/2 second ago. I can't hope to compete with that.

Ripper helped a lot. If you unplug your cable box and leave it unplugged for about 10 minutes, you somehow reset your internet connection and it takes a lot of that delay out. I find that I have to do that every single day or I'm screwed.

The second thing that helps is I don't just run around looking for people to kill. I set up ambushes. For instance, I will find a hiding spot where I can point my gun and focus my attention in one direction and protect my 6:00 with a claymore. I can generally get several kills in a row and once you do that you can call in a care package (the AC-130 is one kick-ass machine and the Pave Low is cool too) or air to ground missile.

If you can do that, your kills really go up. I suck at the game, too. The best I ever did was 13 - 1 and my longest streak has been 8 or so, but I can at least come out with a positive kill/death ratio now.

Every single time I run around looking for a gunfight, I get my ass kicked.

Bump's MM2 (PS3) tips and tricks.

- The M4 is the best all around weapon in the game. This thing with an ACOG on it is almost not fair.

- camping works. This is why people will whine about it. Finding three camping spots and rotating after 2 kills or so is most effective.

- Follow someone else when going into a known hot area. Let him die for your intel on enemy positions. Sad, but a reality in the game.

- NEVER rush out and get a care package, even if you think you're far away from the action. That's the time someone spawns next to you, kills you and takes your chopper gunner. About 5 seconds gives you enough time to determine if it's "truly" clear to grab.

- Scaveneger + noob tube/thumper/RPG/Javelin/claymore mine/flashbang = hilarity at it's finest. Having effectively unlimited noob tubes makes for entertaining play.

- when you have scavenger, you can plant up to two claymores. Anymore than that and the oldest will blow up automatically, and it can kill you.

- flahbangs are strictly better than stun grenades, because stun grenades just slow opponenets down, they can still shoot you. Flashbangs blind so you see people running into chairs as you move in for the kill

- ALWAYS throw a flashbang into a room you're about to go into. Just do it.

- Try and shoot using three round bursts regardless of the type of weapon you're firing, even in close range situations. Each round after 3 starts to cause all kinds of undesireable effects to your muzzle.

- Try and level up cold blooded to pro as fast as you can. My method is to use CB with stingers and pop any UAVs that come up. Pro gets rid of the red name popping up when someone sweeps their crosshairs over you - very useful for camping.

I'll have more if there are questions, but I play this game way too much for a grown man with a wife and job, so I should at least help out others.

- The M4 is the best all around weapon in the game. This thing with an ACOG on it is almost not fair.

- camping works. This is why people will whine about it. Finding three camping spots and rotating after 2 kills or so is most effective.

- Follow someone else when going into a known hot area. Let him die for your intel on enemy positions. Sad, but a reality in the game.

- NEVER rush out and get a care package, even if you think you're far away from the action. That's the time someone spawns next to you, kills you and takes your chopper gunner. About 5 seconds gives you enough time to determine if it's "truly" clear to grab.

- Scaveneger + noob tube/thumper/RPG/Javelin/claymore mine/flashbang = hilarity at it's finest. Having effectively unlimited noob tubes makes for entertaining play.

- when you have scavenger, you can plant up to two claymores. Anymore than that and the oldest will blow up automatically, and it can kill you.

- flahbangs are strictly better than stun grenades, because stun grenades just slow opponenets down, they can still shoot you. Flashbangs blind so you see people running into chairs as you move in for the kill

- ALWAYS throw a flashbang into a room you're about to go into. Just do it.

- Try and shoot using three round bursts regardless of the type of weapon you're firing, even in close range situations. Each round after 3 starts to cause all kinds of undesireable effects to your muzzle.

- Try and level up cold blooded to pro as fast as you can. My method is to use CB with stingers and pop any UAVs that come up. Pro gets rid of the red name popping up when someone sweeps their crosshairs over you - very useful for camping.

I'll have more if there are questions, but I play this game way too much for a grown man with a wife and job, so I should at least help out others.

+1

This is very similar to how I play, although I mostly play hardcore modes. I dont usually use flashbangs unless I am pretty sure someone is in the area, otherwise it will alert people to your general location. Also a good thing to have is the akimbo 1887s, the Rangers are pretty good too but they dont have as long of a range. I usually switch to my shottys when entering a building and then switch back when I get to a more open area. I tend to play either very stealthy and use silencers, cold blooded, and ninja or I play run and gun style with a SMG and marathon, lightweight, and sitrep. I dont usually use the run and gun method but it can be pretty effective when fighting against a team of camping snipers, because you are moving very fast and flanking them while they are looking through their scope and unaware of their surroundings.

I had about the same kill/death ratio for a while. What I learned is that I have about a 1/2 to 3/4 second delay in my system. I am seeing what others saw 1/2 second ago. I can't hope to compete with that.

Ripper helped a lot. If you unplug your cable box and leave it unplugged for about 10 minutes, you somehow reset your internet connection and it takes a lot of that delay out. I find that I have to do that every single day or I'm screwed.

The second thing that helps is I don't just run around looking for people to kill. I set up ambushes. For instance, I will find a hiding spot where I can point my gun and focus my attention in one direction and protect my 6:00 with a claymore. I can generally get several kills in a row and once you do that you can call in a care package (the AC-130 is one kick-ass machine and the Pave Low is cool too) or air to ground missile.

If you can do that, your kills really go up. I suck at the game, too. The best I ever did was 13 - 1 and my longest streak has been 8 or so, but I can at least come out with a positive kill/death ratio now.

Every single time I run around looking for a gunfight, I get my ass kicked.

I hear ya on the hiding spot thing. I just get too bored. I don't run around like a nutjob though (I've seen people literally just jumping all over the place :lolol: ), but I like to move around the map a little. While I tend to die more when moving around a lot, I also get more kills (obviously bad if one is looking for a good K/D ratio, but I don't really care for it. I just want to keep getting kills and leveling up......even if at the cost of numerous deaths :D ). Maybe I'm just picking the wrong spots to hang out, but when I tried it, I really didn't see anyone else come in range that often.

I love this game, but I keep getting my ass kicked. I guess I haven't found the game that best suits me.

Well, time to sleep......more killing tomorrow :ph34r:

Just like Bounce urged me to do when I first started playing and sucking at life (still kinda do, just not as much).......just keep at it. You'll get undoubtedly get better, with more time logged. Hell, I've only got about 3 hours into mutliplayer, and I'm doing a lot better than when I started.

Are you on XBOX, PS3 or PC?

As far as what game suits you best, I personally only play Free-For-All for the most part.

I've been playing COD4 again. Got my FPS mojo back. Got 87 kills, 3 deaths on one match ALL with the pump shotgun!

Over the weekend I found an excellent dedicated server with extreme rules. The server is Hardcore Search and Destroy so once you die you are dead until the match ends. Also Friendly Fire is ON!

- No martyrdom/last stand

- No Run 'n Gun aka Shooting from hip. Aim down sights ONLY.

- No blind firing, must have visual confirmation of enemy, no shooting through a wall because you think an enemy may be there.

- No Airstrikes/Frags/Flashbangs/noob toobing within first 30 seconds of match.

- No blind grenade throwing. If you are going to throw a grenade into a room you must follow up and clear that room.

- Do Not Bunny Hop or Dolphin Dive

Best COD4 server I have found. Extremely difficult!

I hear ya on the hiding spot thing. I just get too bored.

This is so hilarious. I totally, TOTALLY, agree! This is one of the VERY FEW parts of the game that is somewhat realistic. I think the real life of a real sniper would fucking suck. If you and I get bored and can't sit still in a 10 minute game, what do you think it would be like having to sneaky-pete around in the woods for 100 hours (in all kinds of shitty terraing and weather, freezing your ass off because you don't dare start a fire) trying to set up ONE SINGLE SHOT that you might not even get?????

There are precious few things about this game that offer hints about reality, but THAT is one of them. Another one is how FUCKING pissed-off you get when the enemy gets over on you. You want PAYBACK really bad and I think that probably gives a minor HINT at reality, too.

Another one is giving your position away when you take a shot. If you don't have a flash suppressor AND a silencer, the first time you take a shot the enemy will be on you like a bad rash. If I am not sure I can get a kill, I generally won't risk giving my position away.

This is so hilarious. I totally, TOTALLY, agree! This is one of the VERY FEW parts of the game that is somewhat realistic. I think the real life of a real sniper would fucking suck. If you and I get bored and can't sit still in a 10 minute game, what do you think it would be like having to sneaky-pete around in the woods for 100 hours (in all kinds of shitty terraing and weather, freezing your ass off because you don't dare start a fire) trying to set up ONE SINGLE SHOT that you might not even get?????

There are precious few things about this game that offer hints about reality, but THAT is one of them. Another one is how FUCKING pissed-off you get when the enemy gets over on you. You want PAYBACK really bad and I think that probably gives a minor HINT at reality, too.

Another one is giving your position away when you take a shot. If you don't have a flash suppressor AND a silencer, the first time you take a shot the enemy will be on you like a bad rash. If I am not sure I can get a kill, I generally won't risk giving my position away.

:D

Huge +1 on the getting pissed thing. I guess I'm not a "good sport", because when I started playing, I would get so mad that I would die 95 times in 10 seconds. :lol: But I realize I'm going up against some people, who play these games like it's their job. I guess anyone can get that good, given enough playing time.

I'm still trying to get a bead on aiming better. When I see the Kill Cam, I'm amazed at how someone can be strafing left and right, and still keep their sights on me while dumping rounds.......even when I'm moving around too, trying to avoid the gunfire. I've tried messing with the sensitivity, but it always seems to fast, or too slow. I can't find a happy medium.

Another thing I like to do is CRANK my volume up. I've gotten a number of kills simply because I could hear someone coming.

Just found this on YouTube. Pretty damn good kill-streak:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-imVmI2evsE

Is this XBOX? I think it is, from looking at the control prompts that pop up every now and then, no?

That shit is insane.

How could he do all that and still lose the game? LOL

He must have had me on his team.

Every time I climb up that ladder in the terminal, or look down the concourse in front of the bookstore, I take on to the forehead.

Edited by Bounce12

:D

Huge +1 on the getting pissed thing. I guess I'm not a "good sport", because when I started playing, I would get so mad that I would die 95 times in 10 seconds. :lol: But I realize I'm going up against some people, who play these games like it's their job. I guess anyone can get that good, given enough playing time.

I'm still trying to get a bead on aiming better. When I see the Kill Cam, I'm amazed at how someone can be strafing left and right, and still keep their sights on me while dumping rounds.......even when I'm moving around too, trying to avoid the gunfire. I've tried messing with the sensitivity, but it always seems to fast, or too slow. I can't find a happy medium.

Another thing I like to do is CRANK my volume up. I've gotten a number of kills simply because I could hear someone coming.

Just found this on YouTube. Pretty damn good kill-streak:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-imVmI2evsE

Is this XBOX? I think it is, from looking at the control prompts that pop up every now and then, no?

Yes that is XBOX.

That is pretty damn good, I dont know anyone with a 40 kill-streak. I am sitting at a 26 kill-streak right now, and may have gotten higher but I decided to drop my nuke before the match ended.

Funny that he still ends up losing though. That is one thing that sort of irritates me on multiplayer, most people dont actually play the games as they were intended, they usually just play every game type like it is team deathmatch. When I was trying to get my challenge for winning sabotage matches I was getting irritated because I was the only one running the bomb around, everyone else was just concerned with getting kills so almost every match went into overtime and just ended up being a deathmatch in the end. I had one kid ask me why I planted the bomb once to which I replied because I would like to win, it seemed to shock him that someone was actually playing the way the game was intended.

I love this game, but I keep getting my ass kicked. I guess I haven't found the game that best suits me.

Well, time to sleep......more killing tomorrow :ph34r:

Just like Bounce urged me to do when I first started playing and sucking at life (still kinda do, just not as much).......just keep at it. You'll get undoubtedly get better, with more time logged. Hell, I've only got about 3 hours into mutliplayer, and I'm doing a lot better than when I started.

Are you on XBOX, PS3 or PC?

As far as what game suits you best, I personally only play Free-For-All for the most part.

I think the hard part is not having any cod4 experience so I need to catch up. I play on my buddies xbox and we are at level 63 which I am some what responsible for, but lately I have been going up against teams that work really well together and have fine tuned their classes. I am getting an xbox this week and am going to start my own setup and then we can play teams and hopefully start kicking ass. I haven't even come close to 25 kills in one game let alone 25 kill streak. But like you said practice makes perfect. I'll have to try the free for all too, thanks.

I'm not sure if the M4 and ACOG are any different between MW1 and MW2, but I'm finding that I like the regular red dot a little more than the ACOG on the M4, on MW1. Maybe it's just because I've been playing a lot of Mercenary Team Death Match lately, but I'm finding that I get killed more with the M4/ACOG combo, than I did with the M4/red dot combo. Reason being, is that I'll rush the other team's spot, where they'll be 3 or more of them. Then I'll pull up my M4, look through the ACOG and drop one of them. But because the ACOG doesn't allow any peripheral vision and has slight magnification, I'll get smoked from the side by one of their teammates. With the red dot, I can usually drop 1 guy, and pull my string of fire onto the next guy and drop him too.

Maybe it's just my style that conflicts with the ACOG. I don't really take many long distance shots anyway, so the ACOG doesn't really do much for me. There's been a few times, that I've taken longer shots and gotten kills while using the ACOG, that I probably wouldn't have taken with the red dot, but not enough for me to really like it. I guess it's just me.

Side note: I finally got a decent (by no means "good") kill streak the other day. Of course, most were from the air strikes :lolol: .

It went like this:

3 regular kills ---> UAV ---> 2 more kills (2 snipers didn't have UAV Jammer on and laid right next to eachother. Suckers) ---> Air Support ---> 2 more kills ---> Helicopter ---> 14ish kills total then I died.

So I'm starting to see how people can get ridiculous killstreaks, with air support.

I'm not sure if the M4 and ACOG are any different between MW1 and MW2, but I'm finding that I like the regular red dot a little more than the ACOG on the M4, on MW1. Maybe it's just because I've been playing a lot of Mercenary Team Death Match lately, but I'm finding that I get killed more with the M4/ACOG combo, than I did with the M4/red dot combo. Reason being, is that I'll rush the other team's spot, where they'll be 3 or more of them. Then I'll pull up my M4, look through the ACOG and drop one of them. But because the ACOG doesn't allow any peripheral vision and has slight magnification, I'll get smoked from the side by one of their teammates. With the red dot, I can usually drop 1 guy, and pull my string of fire onto the next guy and drop him too.

This is where playing style differ. I prefer the fire and move approach, hit a few guys, then move to my next hiding/overwatch spot. Hit a few more, rinse, repeat. I also will find a guy, then target him, fire, and release the aim to retarget. I hardly ever pull fire onto someone else (unless they are side by side). Plus, the killstreaks in MW1 aren't customizeable. In MW2, I go with the harrier, pavelow, and chopper gunner, so it takes me a bit to get to mine, but when I do, it usually wins the game.

Also, I agree with being on a team that play like every game is team deathmatch. I'm sick of that shit.

I'll play some MW1 later tonight shooter.

Cool. I'll try to get on, but it will probably be pretty late. Like 1 or 2AM or later.

I've seen you online a few times, but it always says your playing MW2.

This is where playing style differ. I prefer the fire and move approach, hit a few guys, then move to my next hiding/overwatch spot. Hit a few more, rinse, repeat. I also will find a guy, then target him, fire, and release the aim to retarget. I hardly ever pull fire onto someone else (unless they are side by side). Plus, the killstreaks in MW1 aren't customizeable. In MW2, I go with the harrier, pavelow, and chopper gunner, so it takes me a bit to get to mine, but when I do, it usually wins the game.

Also, I agree with being on a team that play like every game is team deathmatch. I'm sick of that shit.

I do the "fire and move" thing too, for the most part. As soon as a get confirmed kill, the first thing I do is swap in a fresh mag and then take off to a new spot.

As for the string of fire thing........I should have been more clear. I won't attempt to pull the string onto someone who is not damn near touching the guy I just killed. They have to be right up on eachother, or else I'll do what you do; release, retarget, fire. Although I tried a few times when I first started, to carry on from one guy to the next, when they were way too far apart. Of course, I just ran out of ammo, and while I changed mags, I got murdered :sadam: .

I want to start playing Harcore matches, but I don't want to deal with the friendly-fire being on. Way too many times in Mercenary TDM, that I will run into a teammate, and put a few rounds into them before I realize they're a teammate (I'm bad at keeping an eye on the HUD at times). But, being that friendly-fire isn't turned on, then no worries :angel: .

I've been playing Domination lately and can't get enough of it. The ACOG does come in handy when trying to hold a flag, lets you keep distance from the other team. But in run and gun it will only hurt. I switch back and forth depending on the map so once I get more weapons I will make 3 or 4 classes, one for each type of scenario. The key to Domination though is having a good team that is communicating, then it's almost like cheating.

I still haven't gotten a good killstreak, but I just started my own game(was playing on roommates xbox)and have a ways to go. If any one is on xbox360 hit me up and we can shoot people in the face together :super: my tag is FROGNUTZZZ.

ETA correct spelling of name

Edited by thehopping1

I've been playing Domination lately and can't get enough of it. The ACOG does come in handy when trying to hold a flag, lets you keep distance from the other team. But in run and gun it will only hurt. I switch back and forth depending on the map so once I get more weapons I will make 3 or 4 classes, one for each type of scenario. The key to Domination though is having a good team that is communicating, then it's almost like cheating.

I still haven't gotten a good killstreak, but I just started my own game(was playing on roommates xbox)and have a ways to go. If any one is on xbox360 hit me up and we can shoot people in the face together :super: my tag is frognutzzz.

Friend Request sent

THE RIPPER 69

OK, I think I have found my favorite setup.

Regular Team Deathmatch

SCAR-H w/noob tube

RPGx2

Equipment: Claymore Flash bangs

Perk 1: Scavenger Pro

Perk 2: Danger Close Pro

Perk 3: Mall Ninja Pro

Killstreaks .... Care package.. Sentry Gun... Chopper Gunner!! :killer:

The SCAR has the power to score on the reg. matches while the explosives w/ Danger Close are like playing on hardcore.. You keep getting mroe claymores and rockets/grenades with Scavenger... Fish in a barrel!

On hardcore I switch out for the ACR w/noob tube and Perk Two is Cold Blooded Pro. ACR is less powerful but way more accurate with bigger mags which is much more important on Hardcore.

Superhawk...........bro..........you're fucking good.

You were either 1st or 2nd on every match we played (I managed to somehow tie you on that last match, though. But you still had less deaths, lol). Now I have to pick your brain.

1) How did you message me during the intermission? The only way I know how to send messages is from the main PS3 menu.

2) What did you mean by "fag in the fence"? I heard the guy who was on mic & headset say something about "that guy in the fence got me again".

3) I got smoked by some dude. After watching the Kill Cam, it almost looked like he was inside a hill/mound that was in the valley on Overgrown. From his POV, it looked like he was looking through the hill. You could see the outline of it. He actually got me twice, so I went above him, and looked down then finally got him as he was leaving his spot. Fucker.

3) How did you change your clan-tag during intermission? First it was [s-12], then it went to [MyAK] or something.

4) Are we rocking an S-12 clan here, or did you just do that for the hell of it? I've been playing with dudes on Arf, so that's what the [AR-15] tag was for. But if we got some other people on PSN here, I'll gladly switch me tags.

5) When you invited me, and it said we couldn't play, because I didn't have the map pack, is that because you were setup to play one of those 4 extra maps that you can DL from the PSN Store? I'm probably going to get them soon.

Sorry for all the questions, bro! :D

I thought I was getting pretty decent, but after seeing you play..........I'm starting to question that :o .

Edited by -Shooter-

Thanks man you played a good game as well.

The "Fag in fence" was that SRT4 guy glitching on overgrown in the fence on by the riverbed and house. I sent him a few messages regarding just how bad he sucks after he messaged me for not letting him get in the glitch.

You can change the Clan tag during intermission by selecting Barracks then clan tag.

I've been rocking the S-12 tag for awhile on MW1 along with a couple other members from here. Lately I've been playing MW2 alot with Akforum members so I switched my tag there to MyAK. I just haven't switched it on MW1 until tonight.

I did send the message from the main screen on PS3 just push the PS button go to/pick a friend then create the message.

I have the map pack installed. When I bought my game it had a coupon to download the maps for free.

If you love MW1 wait until you get MW2 and even WAW is fun too.

Have fun and Merry Christmas!!!!!

Thanks man you played a good game as well.

The "Fag in fence" was that SRT4 guy glitching on overgrown in the fence on by the riverbed and house. I sent him a few messages regarding just how bad he sucks after he messaged me for not letting him get in the glitch.

You can change the Clan tag during intermission by selecting Barracks then clan tag.

I've been rocking the S-12 tag for awhile on MW1 along with a couple other members from here. Lately I've been playing MW2 alot with Akforum members so I switched my tag there to MyAK. I just haven't switched it on MW1 until tonight.

I did send the message from the main screen on PS3 just push the PS button go to/pick a friend then create the message.

I have the map pack installed. When I bought my game it had a coupon to download the maps for free.

If you love MW1 wait until you get MW2 and even WAW is fun too.

Have fun and Merry Christmas!!!!!

Thanks man, and thanks for the info. I'll have to DL that map pack soon. I didn't even know about them until recently, and then found them in the store.

So that dick in the river bed, he was the one I was talking about? That looked like he was "inside" something? Fucker. <_<

I'll probably pick up MW2 when it gets cheaper, or if I can find it used. I'm cheap. :ph34r:

Merry Christmas to you and yours, too!

That's the problem. He was getting kills to post on youtube and not concentrating on actually WINNING. I hate people like that on any team of mine, video game, job, or life. Self serving pricks.

Stat-whores. He was a worthless camper who lost the match. Everybody on his team was probably pissing blood in anger that he wouldn't help them.

I got a 103 kill streak in Halo1 PC Team Deathmatch. Sniper rifle + fuel rod gun. If they came at me a vehicle (constantly!) you fire the first shot in front of the vehicle to lift it up, then shoot the underside repeatedly until it flies backwards away from you. Everybody in it dies. So that's 3 kills fast. That was one of very few games where sniping wasn't the easiest thing in the game, so a person could actually be much better than a noob at it. You had long ranges to shoot at, the bullets traveled through the air so you had to lead targets, and only headshots were 1 hit kills. Then just about every server became either a "Christian server" (doing anything was a ban) or "rockets only" and I stopped playing.

Well damn. I finally finished DL'ing those 4 extra maps.

It only took 4 hours :ded: . I know DSL is bad, but that seems like dial-up speeds, to DL 358MB. F my life.

I went in and checked out 3 of the maps. They seem pretty cool. Now I have to get to memorizing them.

Bounce, don't give up, just throw grenades.

Grenade of Grenade 6: Grenade Warfare

I don't know how it is on MW2, but on MW1 it seems more like "Sniper of Sniper 4: Sniper Warfare".

I completely gave up on going completely sniper for any match awhile ago, as I can't sit still for that long. But I just recently unlocked the "Overkill" perk, which allows you to carry 2 primary weapons and lose the pistol. So I made a class with the G36C and the Dragunov as my 2 primaries, for when I wanted/needed to take a long distance shot, I could pull out the Dragunov. But then I realized......I just plain suck at sniping in general. So I dumped the Dragunov and put the AK-74u as my second primary. I fucking LOVE that thing for close fighting. Maybe I'll give sniping another try when I unlock the .50cal :killer: .

The only time I really see tons of grenade use, is during Ground War Domination matches, but it makes more sense. Someone's trying to capture your flag, so you start hucking 'nades at the flag. It's pretty effective.

Bounce, don't give up, just throw grenades.

Grenade of Grenade 6: Grenade Warfare

I don't know how it is on MW2, but on MW1 it seems more like "Sniper of Sniper 4: Sniper Warfare".

I completely gave up on going completely sniper for any match awhile ago, as I can't sit still for that long. But I just recently unlocked the "Overkill" perk, which allows you to carry 2 primary weapons and lose the pistol. So I made a class with the G36C and the Dragunov as my 2 primaries, for when I wanted/needed to take a long distance shot, I could pull out the Dragunov. But then I realized......I just plain suck at sniping in general. So I dumped the Dragunov and put the AK-74u as my second primary. I fucking LOVE that thing for close fighting. Maybe I'll give sniping another try when I unlock the .50cal 022.gif .

The only time I really see tons of grenade use, is during Ground War Domination matches, but it makes more sense. Someone's trying to capture your flag, so you start hucking 'nades at the flag. It's pretty effective.

Have you tried the M 16 with the ACOG?