• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hiding i think are for noobs. when u corner yerself n lay claymores around you, u show no type of skills. sure its real life situation type stuff, but cmon thid is a video game. isint that boring to j

You know... I was seriously looking forward to this game. I have always LOVED the Call of Duty series and have had many LANs just playing the first one. I own COD4 on both Xbox360 and PC and have gone

Well if you have it preordered there is a new site up for a chance to win some nifty stuff suprizeattack.com

Posted Images

Thanks to The Ripper 69 for meeting me online and showing me some of the ropes.

I still die ten times more than I kill, but the Xbox-Live games are a blast.

After about an hour and a half on line I think I have 15 kills and 75 deaths. LOL

I hate getting shot and having no clue where in the hell the shot came from, then respawning right in front of someone else and getting shot immediately AGAIN. FUCK, that pisses me off.

Shit, invite me to that. I want to be able to say I tried.

There is a 0% chance of them going back and making a real game out of this thing.

Funny thing is the guys on that list that are ACTUALLY PLAYING MW2.... :lolol:

Oh well I'll be joining them shortly... :super:

Finally finished... Obtaining... MW2 today.

MEEEHHHHHH. I just finished the first mission where America is under strike.

Generic shooter is generic... even COD4 was more fun than this so far.

Finished the campaign. 3 hours 45 minutes.

Graphics - 9;

Audio - OVER 9000(HOLY CRAP HANS ZIMMER WIN);

Story - 2(plotholed much?);

Replayability - 1(yawn);

Difficulity - 3(when I can avoid all the badguys and just run to a checkpoint there's a problem);

Gameplay - 4(Generic shooter);

I like how they saw how much people liked the Chernobyl level last game and decided to cash in on it. Seriously... 4 levels with the same feel? That's practically half the game. I didn't just like how the Chernobyl missions played out in COD4, I loved how goddamn well they recreated the area. Someone on the webs posted Real life pics of Pripyat and compared them to in game... holy crap.

One thing I did like was the improvement they made for the areas... or the 1 area rather where you got to use night vision. The suburbia's of America in the game felt way to... 1960's-ish. And the severe lack of civilians with guns.

I did laugh that the first mission on US soil is titled "Wolverines!" That was amusing.

Graphics - 9;

Replayability - 1(yawn);

Difficulity - 3(when I can avoid all the badguys and just run to a checkpoint there's a problem);

I like how they saw how much people liked the Chernobyl level last game and decided to cash in on it. Seriously... 4 levels with the same feel? That's practically half the game. I didn't just like how the Chernobyl missions played out in COD4, I loved how goddamn well they recreated the area. Someone on the webs posted Real life pics of Pripyat and compared them to in game... holy crap.

One thing I did like was the improvement they made for the areas... or the 1 area rather where you got to use night vision. The suburbia's of America in the game felt way to... 1960's-ish. And the severe lack of civilians with guns.

I did laugh that the first mission on US soil is titled "Wolverines!" That was amusing.

Haha, I played one of the sneaky levels. You can do whatever you want on the snow one. If one sees you, he doesn't tell anyone about it. If you kill one, nothing comes of it. And you can just run through the whole level without stopping, they never notice you.

Graphics - 9;

Replayability - 1(yawn);

Haha, I played one of the sneaky levels. You can do whatever you want on the snow one. If one sees you, he doesn't tell anyone about it. If you kill one, nothing comes of it. And you can just run through the whole level without stopping, they never notice you.

Try the Spec Ops one of that level. It is not that easy, if you kill someone and they are not alone you have about 1-2 seconds to take them all down or else you are doomed. It took me and a friend quite a few tries to get through it on Veteran, but eventually we did it and got 3 stars.

I agree that the campaign mode is pretty short, even more so than COD4, but the Spec Ops kind of make up for it. There are quite a few mission to play and they are just as fun as the regular game and you can play with a friend.

Hey, The hopping one, are you on Xbox live?

The Ripper and I have been playing on live for a few days.

It's a blast - even though I totally fucking suck. It's getting to the point where I think do best when I find a place to sit back in the shadows and snipe people. My accuracy and reaction times just aren't even close to as good as some of the people playing this game.

I think I have finally had enough.

The game is fun and all, but even "I" get tired of getting my ass kicked. I'm not "JUST" getting my ass kicked, I am getting obliterated by a bunch of little fucking kids who aren't even old enough for their balls to drop yet.

Here's the deal the way I see it:

1) I had the sensitivity of the controller on HIGH and I was constantly over-controlling the muzzle. I will see someone before they see me, I will rotate to engage and they will THEN see me and fucking kill me AFTER I EMPTY MY MAG INTO THEM WITHOUT KILLING THEM. I reduced the sensitivity of the controller, and now I can't move fast ENOUGH. It's pretty humorous (or fucked up depending on your perspective).

2) My eyes suck. I am playing on a 60" gas plasma TV and I STILL can't see shit. When you die, Xbox plays back the last few seconds of the guy who killed you. I CAN'T EVEN SEE MYSELF IN THE REPLAY SOMETIMES. The fucking guy who shot me is homing in on fucking nothing and I take one in the fucking head. It's insane!

3) In each scenario, I will generally get one or two kills - AND FUCKING DIE EIGHT TIMES (at least). I don't think I have EVER gotten more than four kills in an on-line scenario. Some of the little fucks playing this game run around at full speed, pausing only to kill people, and wind up with fucking 20 kills and next to no deaths. It's insane.

Now I know where little kids learn to cuss. Last night there was some little kid that sounded like he was about 10 who was telling people he was going to fuck their face. The sad thing is he was pretty much doing it in the game.

It was fun, but I am at the burn out point. I'm tired of having my face fucked by third graders.

Edited by Bounce12

The game is fun and all, but even "I" get tired of getting my ass kicked. I'm not "JUST" getting my ass kicked, I am getting obliterated by a bunch of little fucking kids who aren't even old enough for their balls to drop yet.

Here's the deal the way I see it:

1) I had the sensitivity of the controller on HIGH and I was constantly over-controlling the muzzle. I will see someone before they see me, I will rotate to engage and they will THEN see me and fucking kill me AFTER I EMPTY MY MAG INTO THEM WITHOUT KILLING THEM. I reduced the sensitivity of the controller, and now I can't move fast ENOUGH. It's pretty humorous (or fucked up depending on your perspective).

2) My eyes suck. I am playing on a 60" gas plasma TV and I STILL can't see shit. When you die, Xbox plays back the last few seconds of the guy who killed you. I CAN'T EVEN SEE MYSELF IN THE REPLAY SOMETIMES. The fucking guy who shot me is homing in on fucking nothing and I take one in the fucking head. It's insane!

3) In each scenario, I will generally get one or two kills - AND FUCKING DIE EIGHT TIMES (at least). I don't think I have EVER gotten more than four kills in an on-line scenario. Some of the little fucks playing this game run around at full speed, pausing only to kill people, and wind up with fucking 20 kills and next to no deaths. It's insane.

Now I know where little kids learn to cuss. Last night there was some little kid that sounded like he was about 10 who was telling people he was going to fuck their face. The sad thing is he was pretty much doing it in the game.

It was fun, but I am at the burn out point. I'm tired of having my face fucked by third graders.

1. Play on PC with mouse and keyboard so you don't have to deal with the controller bullshit. I have a PS3, but it sits dormant except for playing Blue-rays/Netfix for this exact reason. Console controllers make baby Jesus cry.

2. Is there an option to turn voice off or to mute individual players on the xbox? I know I used to be able to in Counter-Strike on the PC. I have not run into any 13 year olds yet on MW2 PC servers. Everyone has sounded 18+ and rarely talk on open voice comms.

3. Are you lagging or are the other kids just kicking your butt? Keep in mind that some of the 10 year old Jimmys do nothing but play games all day apart from school, have memorized every map, have all of the guns and perks already, and can use the controller like it is part of their body.

On another note, I have had good experience with casual matchmaking thus far on the PC. Very few lag issues. However, other people that I have talked to are getting dropped all the time due to poor hosts and have 5 minute wait time before maps. Still would have preferred dedicated servers though to avoid this randomness.

PS: Dedicated server mode hacked for PC and currently being developed.

Bounce, don't give up, just throw grenades. Ya I'm on Xbox, names Ninjaexplosions or something(not my xbox). Like the Ginger said some of these kids do nothing but play this game, and it seems to be all about knowing the maps and knifing. I can't seem to remember to knife people when they are close, but that's what the G18 is for I guess. I think we are at level 33 now and have a bunch of cool stuff that helps. My latest favorite is the claymore. It always gets my back.

Stay a moving target and don't run in a straight line (good for playing regular matches). I run around a corner and pull out the AA-12 and wait to double tap the little bastard in the chest, they can't help but chase you after you get hit once. Stick to "hardcore" easier to kill others, but on the other hand you also die alot.

Bounce, don't give up, just throw grenades.

Grenade of Grenade 6: Grenade Warfare

:lolol:

I also find it fun to talk a bunch of shit to the guys on the other team and have them come after you as your guys surround you and pick them off one by one.

It's fun to fuck with 6th graders. :angel:

Apparently I'm going to be playing it today. I'm gonna nade whore all day until I can use an FAL.

The FAL isn't all that cool because it's semi-auto only, but it is verry accurate. I like the M4 with an ACOG and FMJ with the G18 as my secondary. Or the thumper, you can't go wrong with a grenade launcher. :killer:

can Xbox play against PS3 or PC?????

May be getting a Next Gen Console......

Leaning toward PS3.......

BTW.... Juggernaut don't play in Juggernaut mode......

Bounce, I hope you don't quit.

I think you are getting better.

Just have to learn the maps better.

Once you get your UAV Jammer (Cold Blooded) perk it will get better.

The game is fun as hell. (and frustrating)

Juggs

Before you decide on which console to go with,

put each controller in your hand.

PS3's controller is small and your thumbs hit eachother.

Xbox has a bigger controller and easier to handle.

I like Xbox's online play better

but PS3 is free to play online.

Get both. :D

See you online SOON Bounce.

Bounce, I hope you don't quit.

I think you are getting better.

Just have to learn the maps better.

Once you get your UAV Jammer (Cold Blooded) perk it will get better.

The game is fun as hell. (and frustrating)

See you online SOON Bounce.

It's just insane to me that the game has been out a little over a week and so many people are already fucking experts at it.

Just to let everyone know, Ripper is insanely good at this shit. Seriously. I am truly impressed.

The deal with me is, I get pissed off and turn it off. Then, by the next day I'm playing again looking for some payback.

Most of the better players have a kill/death ratio of greater than one (they kill more than they die). Mine is the other way around. I have a death/kill ratio of a little under 4/1. lol I die four times for every kill I get. So, what I've been doing is laying back, finding a quiet spot and waiting for some homo 13 year-old to run out in front of me (like you suggested I do Ripper). I get few kills, but I don't die nearly as much, either.

That is, except in the scrapyard. Jesus man, that map is so small that you can't get the fuck away from people long enough to take a breath. There's nowhere to run to and nowhere to hide in that map.

Another thing that kinda pisses me off is that as I go through the leaderboards, I can find NOBODY as bad as I am on the death/kill ratio - not ONE SINGLE PERSON dies more than I do. It's pretty humorous, actually. To prove the point, I am at about 20 hours or so and at level 22. Ripper, when you had 19 hours, you were at level 40 as I recall. I guess it doesn't really matter considering I'm pretty much stuck to the couch with my leg healing from the surgery.

:lolol:

I have twin teenagers who have destroyed me in gaming. I've given up from all the ass whoopings I've been given. :lolol:

Edited by Wolverine

Apparently I'm going to be playing it today. I'm gonna nade whore all day until I can use an FAL.

If you like to throw a lot of grenades I would suggest the scavenger perk. Just throw all of your grenades then run over a dead body and you refill your grenades again, do this as many times as you can and you will be throwing nades the entire match.

• Like 1

If you like to throw a lot of grenades I would suggest the scavenger perk. Just throw all of your grenades then run over a dead body and you refill your grenades again, do this as many times as you can and you will be throwing nades the entire match.

Excellent point. I hadn't considered raping dead bodies for nades. Great idea, thanks.

I'm 99% sure I already know the answer to this, but I'll look like an idiot and ask anyway.............Isn't DSL far too slow for online gaming (with a PS3, if that matters)? I'm assuming it is.

I just ran a test, and it says I'm at: 416Kbps - Download, 348Kbps - Upload. Pathetic, I know :ded: . I'm not sure in what way those stats relate to online gaming, though. I figured since we have a lot of online gamers here, you could quench my curiosity.

(BTW, this is where I did the test: http://testmyspeed.com/ )

EDIT: I'm using a wireless router, if that matters. I don't know if your speeds increase when wired directly into a DSL modem or not.

This made me LOL. I'm only 26.......but kids can be bastards nowadays, can't they?? Sometimes, when you see some punk ass brat running around a store or something.......you just wanna stick your foot out and trip them. :ph34r:

Edited by I Love B( . )( . )bies

I'm 99% sure I already know the answer to this, but I'll look like an idiot and ask anyway.............Isn't DSL far too slow for online gaming (with a PS3, if that matters)? I'm assuming it is.

I just ran a test, and it says I'm at: 416Kbps - Download, 348Kbps - Upload. Pathetic, I know :ded: . I'm not sure in what way those stats relate to online gaming, though. I figured since we have a lot of online gamers here, you could quench my curiosity.

(BTW, this is where I did the test: http://testmyspeed.com/ )

EDIT: I'm using a wireless router, if that matters. I don't know if your speeds increase when wired directly into a DSL modem or not.

This made me LOL. I'm only 26.......but kids can be bastards nowadays, can't they?? Sometimes, when you see some punk ass brat running around a store or something.......you just wanna stick your foot out and trip them. :ph34r:

I have no idea about DSL, but I am absolutely amazed at the processing power of Xbox live and the speed of broadband. Xbox processes an amazing amount of data and keeps track of virtually every aspect of every player in every scenario. It really is impressive.

It's also amazing at how fast gamers got spoiled. If the connection slows down from real-time even the slightest amount, the complaints are instantaneous. LOL

Edited by Bounce12

I have no idea about DSL, but I am absolutely amazed at the processing power of Xbox live and the speed of broadband. Xbox processes an amazing amount of data and keeps track of virtually every aspect of every player in every scenario. It really is impressive.

It's also amazing at how fast gamers got spoiled. If the connection slows down from real-time even the slightest amount, the complaints are instantaneous. LOL

And yet everything still plays faster on PC. BOOYAH!

And yet everything still plays faster on PC. BOOYAH!

So why is everyone whining about not having dedicated servers?