• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hiding i think are for noobs. when u corner yerself n lay claymores around you, u show no type of skills. sure its real life situation type stuff, but cmon thid is a video game. isint that boring to j

You know... I was seriously looking forward to this game. I have always LOVED the Call of Duty series and have had many LANs just playing the first one. I own COD4 on both Xbox360 and PC and have gone

Well if you have it preordered there is a new site up for a chance to win some nifty stuff suprizeattack.com

Posted Images

Yeah juggs take I think 4 head shots if you flash bang him get 2 of the head shots he will fall then as he is kneeling take the outher 2 or like 4 knife stabs will take him down but survival is not the best odds

Whatever kind of suit that guy's rocking........I need it for multiplayer. :lolol: Check my kills vs deaths next time you're on :ph34r: .

Just for the sake of discussion, what kind class are you using, bigcec and SuperHawk? Not that it's going to help me any, even if I use the same class.

I don't have a ton of options right now, as I'm only at rank 15 or 16ish, but my main go-to class right now is:

Primary - SCAR w/ACOG (I might switch back to the red dot or holographic)

Secondary - PP2000 (I think I have a red dot on it)

Equipment - Frag & Flash

Perk 1: Sleight of Hand Pro

Perk 2: Stopping Power

Perk 3: Commando

Kill Streak: UAV, Predator Missile, Harrier Strike (I'm being realistic, as I know I probably won't get enough kills to use the better Killstreaks)

Death Streak: Painkiller (As soon as it's unlocked, I'll probably use Martyrdom)

Depending on what im doing sniper right now is wa2000 with thermal scope/ranger with akimbo claymore flash scavengery pro danger close and ninja

next is scar with halo a tmp with red dot semtex flash slight of hand hard line and camando

next is m4 halo and one man army with simtex flash stopping power and cammando

next is p90 with rapid fire red dot and ranger with akimbo and bullet penn semtex flash bling pro light weight and steady aim last is f2000 with red dot a stinger semtext slight of hand flash cold blooded cammando kill streaks are uav care package amd harrier

Edited by bigcec1

The main 2 classes I use are:

1- Primary ACR with Halo, secondary .44 magnum with tactical knife

semtex/stun grenades. Marathon Pro, Lightweight Pro, and Commando Pro

2-Primary Intervention Blinged with Silencer and FMJ, secondary PP2000 Blinged with Halo/silencer

Stun grenades/Tactical Insertion

Bling Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Steady Aim Pro

Depending on what im doing sniper right now is wa2000 with thermal scope/ranger with akimbo claymore flash scavengery pro danger close and ninja

next is scar with halo a tmp with red dot semtex flash slight of hand hard line and camando

next is m4 halo and one man army with simtex flash stopping power and cammando

next is p90 with rapid fire red dot and ranger with akimbo and bullet penn semtex flash bling pro light weight and steady aim last is f2000 with red dot a stinger semtext slight of hand flash cold blooded cammando kill streaks are uav care package amd harrier

The main 2 classes I use are:

1- Primary ACR with Halo, secondary .44 magnum with tactical knife

semtex/stun grenades. Marathon Pro, Lightweight Pro, and Commando Pro

2-Primary Intervention Blinged with Silencer and FMJ, secondary PP2000 Blinged with Halo/silencer

Stun grenades/Tactical Insertion

Bling Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Steady Aim Pro

I can't wait to unlock Bling.

EDIT: When I hit level 19 yesterday, and unlocked the rest of the matches to choose from, I went straight into "3rd Person Cage Match". Apparently, I didn't pay close attention to the description. This whole time, I thought the "3rd Person" matches, were matches you could watch other people play. So to my surprise, I was thrown into a Cage Match that I was playing in. :lolol: That shit looks weird.

I'm pretty sure the kid I was playing was a 10 year old incarnation of Napoleon Dynamite. He sounded just like him, only squeakier. He kept yelling "quit camping!". Which was funny, because I was pretty much out in the open, just backed up against the fence (in Rust), looking around for him. He was getting mad, because I kept killing him as he was trying to run up the pipe to the top. Then he was yelling at his little sister (I'm assuming) because she was saying where he was, and I could hear her. :lolol: :lolol:

Edited by -Shooter-

just pop on a message and tell them to invite you I know htere is anouther way my bro does but I forget how he comes into my games all the time

OK, a guy on another forum who I clan up with told me the skinny on jumping into a friend's lobby without them inviting you.......

You have to be in the "lobby" you start in, when you first get into MW2. Where you can go to "Find Game" option, and all the other options. From there, check to see which of your friends is online, back at the main PS3 menu. When you have their name highlighted, hit Triangle, and it will bring up the menu (Message list, Invite, etc). If they are in a lobby that is not full, there will also be a "Join Game" option. Click that, and it will throw you into whatever lobby they're in. Obviously, if they are mid-game, or in a lobby that is already full, that option won't be there.

It can come in handy. I know for me, I usually don't see the "X has signed in" message at the top of the screen, if it's during a match. I'm too focused on not getting killed :ded: . So I won't even know if someone else jumps online, unless I remember to check once we get back into the lobby. Had a few games already, where I didn't know someone signed in, and then when the match started, I see them in front of me during the countdown, because they jumped into the lobby I was in.

I managed to up my K/D ratio to .81. Still kinda shitty, but a hell of a lot better than before. I also finally hit a double digit Kill Streak: 14. Slowly getting better.

Shooter, I noticed that the other night that you were rockin a 14 killstreak. I managed to snipe a perfect game in wasteland with a 30/0 the other night. Idiots are so worried about who's in the tunnel that I just snipe them at the entrance while they are throwing flash/stuns and nades in the tunnel.

I'll send you an invite blazed. Or you can send to me my PSN is the same as here.

"Edited to correct my cold hands iphone typing."

Edited by Superhawk138

Shooter, I noticed that the other night that you were rockin a 14 killstreak. I managed to snipe a perfect game in wasteland with a 30/0 the other night. Idiots are so worried about who's in the tunnel that I just snipe them at the entrance while they are throwing flash/stuns and nades in the tunnel.

Yeah man, I was stoked to get that 14 Kill Streak :D . I've went like 25-4 before. Too bad it wasn't a 25 streak, though.

I hear you on that Wasteland thing. EVERYONE runs straight for that damn tunnel. I'll just try to sneak around the other side and drop 'em as they are focused on the tunnel.

Damn been to buisy at work lately trying to get some crap cought up have not even gotten to turn on my ps3 yeah and totaly forgot to ask my bro about that LOL been staying out of town to catch up at work kinda sux my brain is about fried from rushing to get stuff done but hopefully ill be back on killing some folk

Damn been to buisy at work lately trying to get some crap cought up have not even gotten to turn on my ps3 yeah and totaly forgot to ask my bro about that LOL been staying out of town to catch up at work kinda sux my brain is about fried from rushing to get stuff done but hopefully ill be back on killing some folk

I'm experiencing the opposite. Work is slow right now. So I've been playing MW2 like a madman :lolol: . Besides work being slow, it's too effing cold out to do anything. As a New Yorker, I feel ashamed to be so restricted by the cold. I think my body knows I should have been living in SC by now, and it's trying to believe that I'm already there (though it's getting kinda cold, even in SC).

Yeah I hear that I wish I did not have to work as much during the cold but its been crazy down here like in the 30,s most of the week hell im used to it being in the 30,s mabie 3 days out the the winter and thats in baton rouge la think its 27 today hope it gets warmer but mabie next week after all this first of the year crap is over ill start getting back on if I rember how to play :unsure:

Yeah man, I was stoked to get that 14 Kill Streak :D . I've went like 25-4 before. Too bad it wasn't a 25 streak, though.

I hear you on that Wasteland thing. EVERYONE runs straight for that damn tunnel. I'll just try to sneak around the other side and drop 'em as they are focused on the tunnel.

I'll tell you what's great for that tunnel- Put the thermal sight on the 240 and throw a smoke grenade in there. Stay prone in the trench and light 'em up. It's a beautiful thing.

I'll tell you what's great for that tunnel- Put the thermal sight on the 240 and throw a smoke grenade in there. Stay prone in the trench and light 'em up. It's a beautiful thing.

Good I'm not the only crazy person out there who uses a belt fed. I'm a firm believer of using excessive firepower :dollar:

I unlocked "One Man Army" the other day. Thoughts of infinite ammo are pretty appealing. I'll test out OMA as soon as I go Pro on whatever I haven't already, in that perk slot.

I also came home this morning from work, turned on my TV while I ate "dinner", and saw the PS3 main menu. Apparently, I turned my TV off, but left the PS3 running and signed into PSN the whole time I was at work last night. I'm sure leaving a PS3 on for 7+ hours isn't a big deal, but when I saw that it was on, I was thinking it was going to be screwed up some how. :unsure:

OK, a guy on another forum who I clan up with told me the skinny on jumping into a friend's lobby without them inviting you.......

You have to be in the "lobby" you start in, when you first get into MW2. Where you can go to "Find Game" option, and all the other options. From there, check to see which of your friends is online, back at the main PS3 menu. When you have their name highlighted, hit Triangle, and it will bring up the menu (Message list, Invite, etc). If they are in a lobby that is not full, there will also be a "Join Game" option. Click that, and it will throw you into whatever lobby they're in. Obviously, if they are mid-game, or in a lobby that is already full, that option won't be there.

Slight edit: You can "Join Session" even if your friend is mid-match....if there is a slot open on either team. It will throw you right into it, mid-match. I did it last night, but my buddie's team was already full.....so I got to kill him a few times.

I played it on PS3 last night. Just campaign and on "recruit". Given I was hopped up on meds and couldn't sleep and I hate the PS3 controller since it's made for little girly size hands(These are my excuses). I suck at this game. Not sure how many times "I accidently the flashbang" but I need a lot more practice before I start getting my shit pushed in by 4th graders online. I thought it was fun, but may get it for my XBOX360 and see if the play is any better on the controller I am used to. I bought the PS3 for Blu-Ray and my girlfriend's son is the only one that plays it.

I played it on PS3 last night. Just campaign and on "recruit". Given I was hopped up on meds and couldn't sleep and I hate the PS3 controller since it's made for little girly size hands(These are my excuses). I suck at this game. Not sure how many times "I accidently the flashbang" but I need a lot more practice before I start getting my shit pushed in by 4th graders online. I thought it was fun, but may get it for my XBOX360 and see if the play is any better on the controller I am used to. I bought the PS3 for Blu-Ray and my girlfriend's son is the only one that plays it.

I really think the controllers are a big force, in whether people will like XBOX or PS3. I've had PS1 and PS2. So PS3 was an obvious choice for me, as I'm used to the controller. I've played XBOX before, but never got used to it. I'm sure I could, but never gave it a real go, and bought one myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Nuke boost killing has been my new favorite past time when playing Free For All! It's hilarious that they are giving you more kills by being boosters than they are getting killing each other. Ripp, let me know when you want to do some booster hunting.