I too have been bitten by the Modern Warfare 2 bug, I'm currently level 48 on my Second Prestige. I have several favorite classes, but I think the best one for me is:

ACR Silencer/Red Dot

M93 Raffika Silencer/Red Dot

Claymore

Flash

Bling Pro

Cold Blooded Pro

Ninja Pro

Killstreak setup is 7: Harrier, 11: AC-130/Chopper Gunner, 25: NOOOOOOKEEE

unless I want to just dominate with tons of kills, then I do Harrier, Pavelow, AC-130/Chopper Gunner. If I get the 7 needed for Harrier, odds are I'll end up with about 20 kills at least, most I've gotten was 29, same as my Nuke setup.

This is the class I was using when I achieved my first and only Nuke, got it with a 29 kill streak on Derail last Prestige.

My favorite gun is a Blinged FAL with ACOG and FMJ with Stopping Power, Its like a medium range Sniper with One Shot Kill to the head on several occasions. I have nearly 2500 kills with my FAL on the Prestige Challenges, and nearly 700 headshots, Getting pretty close to getting my Gold skull / FAL title.

I also like to use One Man Army Pro with two different classes, both using UMP / Silencer, one Cold Blooded Pro, one Stopping Power Pro, and both with Ninja Pro. The equipment is different with each, one with Claymore one with Semtex. Start off with Claymore class, set claymore and OMA to get another Claymore, Use it at another high traffic area, then switch to the Semtex class. Whenever a Claymore detonates, just OMA back to the Claymore class and set another one. Use the Stopping Power class until helicopters and harriers come in, then swap over to the cold blooded one. Fun little magician of a class, and the runspeed bonus for using a SMG is great. The UMP doesn't seem to be affected damage wise by putting on a silencer, still 3-4 hit kill at nearly any range with silencer on the Cold Blooded class, Stopping Power class kills about 1-2 bullets quicker.

I played through the campaign and beat it on regular and veteran before playing online, my accuracy is over 22.5% and is in the top 300,000 globally, my Kill/Death ratio is only about .7 though, lol. I got into several of the rust/free for all/16 player spawn kill frenzies there for a while, several games I had over 100 deaths. Glad that was patched! Now, if they could patch the care package/emergency airdrop glitch. ugh.

Fun game, I'll be playing it for quite a while. I even take it to work with me and play during downtime.

I'm a Paramedic, so sometimes we get to stay at the station and not do much.

So, when I'm not saving lives offline, I'm taking them online!

Xbox Live Gamertag is xJephirothx if anyone wants to look me up.

Wow, this thing ended up being long, sheesh!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hiding i think are for noobs. when u corner yerself n lay claymores around you, u show no type of skills. sure its real life situation type stuff, but cmon thid is a video game. isint that boring to j

You know... I was seriously looking forward to this game. I have always LOVED the Call of Duty series and have had many LANs just playing the first one. I own COD4 on both Xbox360 and PC and have gone

Well if you have it preordered there is a new site up for a chance to win some nifty stuff suprizeattack.com

Posted Images

Now, if they could patch the care package/emergency airdrop glitch. ugh.

The increased sprint speed? They did/are going to. Superhawk here told me about it, and I also saw a thread about it on Arfcom where someone copied/pasted info from the IW forums:

This was posted on IW website forum by fourzerotwo on 1/19/10:

We've updated the PC version of Modern Warfare 2, including the following fixes:

- Care Package, Emergency Airdrop, and Sentry Gun marker grenades sprint speed normalized.

- Fix for "infinite care package" exploit.

- Sentry Guns: Improved placement detection, preventing cases of Sentry Guns inside geometry.

- Model 1887: Bling using Akimbo and FMJ combination now has same range and damage as non-Bling Model 1887s.

- Improved player collision removing cases of getting into geometry and 'elevators'.

- Mouse latency tweaks for more mouse movement consistency. (PC-ONLY)

- Fixes to prevent various texture (PC-ONLY) and XP hacks.

These fixes, excluding the ones I've labeled as (PC-ONLY), are currently in test for the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions as well. Before you ask why there is a delay from PC to consoles, it's because we can update IW-NET directly and therefore the fastest. The console versions require additional testing through their respective manufacturers.

The Care Package Marker glitch is hilarious. I used it to run around the perimeter of Wasteland and knife all the snipers, over and over and over. But really, I already use Marathon, so I can do it anyway...........just not as fast.

I maxed out level 70 the other day, and was thinking about Prestiging.........then decided; FUCK that. An extra class slot, every other Prestige (and some new challenges/titles/emblems) aren't worth the trouble, to me. I literally rock 1 class for EVERY map.

ACR w/ ACOG

Akimbo Rangers

Semtex

-----

Marathon Pro

Cold-Blooded Pro

Ninja Pro

-----

Final Stand

That works for everything, for me. I'll have a positive K/D ratio (usually a decent spread, too) every match with that class. Well, unless I'm going up against SuperHawk. I'm half convinced he's not human, and am actually going up against a robot behind the controller. :eek::D

Nah, the care package marker sprint speed thing don't bother me, its the infinite care package/emergency airdrop glitch where you can call them in over and over and over that gets annoying. I know how to do the glitch, but I don't do it because it ruins the fun.

I run cold blooded on all my classes except a couple, and have one with scavenger/stinger just for opporotunities to rake in XP from shooting down all the things flying around.

The ACR is a wonderful gun, I just unlocked it again. I recommend prestiging, all the wasted XP from the challenges you do at level 70 could be put toward leveling up, it keeps the game fresh and always looking for the next unlocks, and the first 30 levels fly by pretty quick, so you get back in the game fairly fast.

Some of the Prestige Titles are pretty sweet too. I've been using the Round 2 Title quite a bit since I got it this Prestige, has a tiger on it, looks really good with the tiger emblem from getting 5 kills with 2 or less Predator Missiles in one match.

Nuke boost killing has been my new favorite past time when playing Free For All! It's hilarious that they are giving you more kills by being boosters than they are getting killing each other. Ripp, let me know when you want to do some booster hunting.

I think I recognize that guy...ya he was wiping the floor with my drunk ass last night :sadam:

If anybody is interested:

http://callofduty.wi.../wiki/Callsigns

Now I know how to get The Ripper title.

I'm a man on a mission.010.gif

That's the site I used to figure out how to get the "Rainmaker", "Time Is Money" and "Moneyshot!" titles. :D

I was switching back and forth between those, but I just got the ACR Mastery title, so I'm, using that for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently, this is old news, but it's new to me.........

Stopping people from getting Nukes (or just killing them for the sake of killing them):

If you get killed by user-controlled enemy air support, then watch the Kill-Cam. Since you're watching it from the POV of the guy who killed you.....if you hit Start (or whatever the button is on your XBOX or PC), you'll see the map as he would see it. Meaning, you'll see his team mates as green arrows, and you'll see his yellow arrow and where he's hiding (assuming he goes and hides like most do when using controllable Kill Streal Rewards). Go kill his ass and end his streak! :lolol:

Apparently, people do this any time they get killed to see where the enemy team is. Personally, I skip Kill-Cams 99% of the time, unless I have zero idea of who killed me (damn snipers......yeah, I'm talking about you SuperHawk! :lolol: ). So I haven't tried this out, but it's supposed to work.

Just throwing that out there.

(Speaking of Kill-Cams.......I think they should include the ability to save your Game Winning Kill-Cams on your HD of whatever system you're on. I've had some ridiculous Game Winning Kills, and thought "Aw, I wish I could have save this without all that capture-gear people use")

I just tried playing on line, for the very first time with any game, the other day. Wow, I am not very good. I have a lot to learn. There is a bit too much information on the screen for a raw FNG. But, it is very cool.

Is there the AA shotgun with the heart beat monitor available early in the game? If not, is there a way to tell where the enemy is? I have been caught "napping" and killed totally by surprise a few too many times. Does the map show the enemy in red? I thought I saw that a few times, but then got side tracked.

WJ

I just tried playing on line, for the very first time with any game, the other day. Wow, I am not very good. I have a lot to learn. There is a bit too much information on the screen for a raw FNG. But, it is very cool.

Is there the AA shotgun with the heart beat monitor available early in the game? If not, is there a way to tell where the enemy is? I have been caught "napping" and killed totally by surprise a few too many times. Does the map show the enemy in red? I thought I saw that a few times, but then got side tracked.

WJ

Everyone sucks at first :D . Keep at it, and you'll get better. What platform are you on? PC, XBOX, PS3?

I don't think you can put Heart Beat Sensors on shotguns. Only on Primaries, if I'm thinking right. I'm not 100% sure though, I never use it. But you have to unlock it for each gun you want to use it on. There is a list in the menu with each weapon, showing how many kills, or what kind of kills (kills looking through red dot, kills looking through ACOG, kills with attached grenade launcher, etc) unlock each attachment.

You only know where the enemy is, if:

-You or you team has UAV up (which lasts 30 seconds). Enemies will show up as red dots on your minimap.

-If an enemy fires an unsilenced weapon, it will also show them as a red dot on your minimap as well, for as long as they are firing.

-You're using a Heart Beat Sensor. It only has a short range, and only shows enemies in front of you, the way you're facing.

Keep in mind, the Cold-Blooded perk means you won't show up on enemy radar, even if they have a UAV up (but firing an unsilenced weapon still shows you as a red dot to them). You also are "invisible" to thermal scopes (they can still see you, but you're not lit up white), enemy air support and enemy sentry guns. Cold-Blooded Pro does the former and makes it so your enemy's crosshairs won't light up red or show your name when your targeted. Somewhat useful if you're laying in the grass and enemies are running by and not paying attention.

Also, as for the Heart Beat Sensor.....the counter to that is Ninja. You don't show up on enemy Heart Beat Sensors. Ninja Pro does the former and your footsteps make no sound at all. No matter if you're running, and no matter what you're walking on.

The game's setup decently balanced, as far as being able to counter one "advantage" with another "advantage".

Keep moving. Don't sit in one place for very long. Like you have already noticed, someone, at some point, will find you (especially if you're not playing Hardcore, and you kill someone from that spot, they'll see where you are in the Kill-Cam). Don't run around corners blindly, when you don't know who's around it. Don't run out in the open, if you don't have to. Stick to the sides of buildings and perimeters when moving about, unless you know for sure it's safe. If you're running, and you come upon an enemy, it takes longer for you to bring your gun up to aim down the sight. As opposed to walking. Going from walking, to sights up, is quicker than going from running, to sights up.

Once you make a class that works for you, you'll start getting better. Also, once you start memorizing the maps, it also helps a lot. The class I have listed a few posts above is my go-to class. It works great on every map, for me. The only thing I really ever change on it, is I'll switch out my Akimbo Rangers for the Stingers, when I'm playing on Wasteland, so I can shoot down enemy air support/UAV's. Because how I play that map, shotguns are useless to me anyways.

• Like 1

Thanks -Shooter- that is some good intel for me. I have notices that some guys throw a grenade around corners before they come around. I got killed one time that way and quickly learned my lesson. I also have a tendency to stay put for too long, that may be why I get caught by surprise.

What is up with someone blasting me with a mini-gun from a helo??? Is that some advanced item to be unlocked much later? It seems pretty unfair to me, at least as a beginner. Is it very difficult to take out the helo if I can find an APG?

I'm playing on PS3.

WJ

Edited by WarriorJudge

Lol. Shooter gotta watch those sniper kills. Never know where they may come from. I don't know why the game separated us even though we came into the room as a party. It was doing it earlier inviting my skatepark friend bmxer2520 to the room

Warriorjudge what's your psn id. Mine is the same name as here and everywhere else.

Edited by Superhawk138

Lol. Shooter gotta watch those sniper kills. Never know where they may come from. I don't know why the game separated us even though we came into the room as a party. It was doing it earlier inviting my skatepark friend bmxer2520 to the room

Warriorjudge what's your psn id. Mine is the same name as here and everywhere else.

My psn id is: Auggie61

WJ

I normally use ACR with either an ACOG or eotech and either FMJ or grenade launcher, a tmp with an eotech and either FMJ or a suppressor, bling, cold blooded, and ninja... I always play hardcore tdm so i can still shoot and be hidden without a suppressor. I'm on the ps3 my id is Pyrostevo

Thanks -Shooter- that is some good intel for me. I have notices that some guys throw a grenade around corners before they come around. I got killed one time that way and quickly learned my lesson. I also have a tendency to stay put for too long, that may be why I get caught by surprise.

What is up with someone blasting me with a mini-gun from a helo??? Is that some advanced item to be unlocked much later? It seems pretty unfair to me, at least as a beginner. Is it very difficult to take out the helo if I can find an APG?

I'm playing on PS3.

WJ

No problem.

Yeah, use your flashbangs or stunners if you think someone is in a room or around a corner. If someone is there, you'll get a "hit indicator" on your screen, which looks like an X in the dead center of your screen, letting you know you stunned/flashed/hit someone. If you're quick about it, you can run in and drop them before they recover from being dazed.

As for the helo.............it's a Kill Streak Reward. You can get it either from an Air Drop Crate, or by having it set, itself, as a Kill Streal Reward. Go X amount of kills, without being killed, and you get things like that. You can only have 3 selected at a time, though.

I don't know man, I was wondering that too. Anytime I get put on the opposite team as you, I go "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I'm gonna get murdered." :lolol:

My psn id is: Auggie61

WJ

Mines D26NY.

Add me, or I'll add you when I jump on tomorrow morning.

I'm getting a mic/headset soon.

I'll give it a try. I have a steep learning curve but at least I know somewhere out there in the world there are people who are worse than I am. At least I am outscoring a few people. I just have to keep after it. The game is much more challenging, interesting and fun on line.

WJ

I'll give it a try. I have a steep learning curve but at least I know somewhere out there in the world there are people who are worse than I am. At least I am outscoring a few people. I just have to keep after it. The game is much more challenging, interesting and fun on line.

WJ

Hell yeah, it's eleventy billion times better than single-player campaign. It's addicting, and even more so once you get better.

Gonna jump on in a few, I'll add you, if you haven't already added me.

I have it.

Steam name is Ocsamschainsaw

Have to say, I have been EXTREMELY disappointed by IWNet. Like, REALLY disappointed. Hackers/cheaters can have free reign and the matchmaking system is horrible when determining ping/latency.

Still, it's fun.

Yes very just got my two headshots at the same time with a sniper rifle that was a tuffy to get, and the kill two guys while in mid air was another. Working on trying to kill the entire enemy team in 10sec, I got my wargasm done but cant seem to get the whole damn team to get into a huddle for me to drop a predator missle or a javelin or something lol

Yes very just got my two headshots at the same time with a sniper rifle that was a tuffy to get, and the kill two guys while in mid air was another. Working on trying to kill the entire enemy team in 10sec, I got my wargasm done but cant seem to get the whole damn team to get into a huddle for me to drop a predator missle or a javelin or something lol

I got the kill people while in mid-air challenge done recently too. I wasn't even trying for it, but I usually never am when I get them. I doubt I'll ever get the double headshot/1 bullet thing, as I never use a sniper rifle. But if I were gonna try it, I'd do it right at the beginning of a match on Highrise. Run to the window, and shoot at the window the opposing team's coming through. I've gotten First Blood that way many times.

As for the "kill the whole enemy team in 10 seconds" challenge................you're best (and probably only) bet is trying it in a game-mode with multiple rounds. Get your Predator, Harrier or Stealth Bomber in the first round, as as soon as the next round starts, go for it. They'll all be starting from the same spot, but you'll still have to be quick about it. I've had it attempted on my team before. Round 2 starts, and right away, you hear "Enemy Predator in-coming!". They still didn't get more than 2 or so people, though. I think there's a lot of luck involved with that challenge.

A lot of the challenges seem like you need a lot of luck. Like the "How the ?" challenge, you have to kill someone with a throwing knife while you're blinded. Eff that noise.

tried that a couple times shooter no luck yet everyone scatters right away your right its all luck. I got the double headshot on the sniper level with the tunnels had two guys coming down right in front of each other was trying for headshots and got lucky =)

tried that a couple times shooter no luck yet everyone scatters right away your right its all luck. I got the double headshot on the sniper level with the tunnels had two guys coming down right in front of each other was trying for headshots and got lucky =)

Nice. I can't get into sniping. I'm not a fan of it really. An ACOG is about as close to sniping as I get. :D I'll pick up a stray sniper rifle every now and then. Like when I smoked a guy, picked up his sniper rifle and then killed him with it, to get the "Cruelty" (I think) challenge completed.

Just completed 2 more challenges tonight, when I wasn't trying for them. I got thrown into a match that was near it's end. Kept getting killed and finally hit my Death Streak (Final Stand). I dropped behind a little barrier in one of the warehouses on Quarry. Noob-tubed over it, toward a group of enemies and got a double-kill which ended up being the Game Winning Kill Cam. It was mostly luck, as I couldn't even see them from behind the barrier and obviously I couldn't stand up to see. So it gave me the "Get a Game Winning Kill Cam while in Final/Last Stand" challenge.

Then, during a Domination match, I ended up in an awkward stare-down with a riot-shield user. I didn't have a semtex, so we just stood there for a couple seconds, seeing what the other was going to do. I clicked over to the noob-tube, then he put his shield back and rushed me (which was a retard move, if you ask me). I killed him with the noob-tube, but it didn't detonate because he was so close, so it gave me the "Kill an enemy with a grenade launcher, by direct impact (no detonation)" challenge. :lol: It sounded hilarious. It was just a loud "thump!".

Oh yeah.......I fell back in love with the SCAR. I've been using the ACR exclusively, but decided to go back to the SCAR to finish the Mastery. It's nice to have some more power again. The ACR is a laser-beam in full-auto, but the SCAR is more powerful, even if a little less accurate. Common sense would tell me to use Stopping Power with the ACR............but I can't give up my Cold-Blooded Pro! Also, the SCAR is the only gun that I actually like the irons on. That leaves my attachments open so I can noob-tube the shit out of people. :lol:

Blazed, I added you earlier. We'll have to get a Saiga-forum lobby going one of these nights.

I think a Saiga group would be great, but I need to develop some more skills before anyone wants me on their side.

Observations and gripes:

Playing in the "free for all" section is fun, but I have noticed that some people pair up with a friend --- that makes the game very tough on a rookie like me. They use one player as bait, and when you go after him, the other is waiting to kill you. Very unsportsman liike!

Next, why must nerds or teenagers somewhere in cyber space hum, or chant, or giggle, constantly throughout the game. I play with just headphones, so I am stuck listening to their mindless babble (yes, I am geezer gamer, but come up - shut up and play)

Should I stay put or move more? I am really not a fan of getting caught from behind so often. I don't understand how I get caught from behind so often, yet rarely am I able to catch someone from behind.

Age brings wisdom (usually), but it sure does reduce the reflexes. I have encountered at least a dozen opponents a fraction of a second before they see me. But, due to a lack of skill, practice or old age, they typically still beat me to the punch and kill me first. UGH.

How do I jump? I have seen player make huge leaps across spaces. How do they do that?

I am finally a Private First Class I. Does getting promoted further bring any "unlocks" or additional weapons? (I really need about forty pounds a kevlar an the reflexes of a twelve year old).

I am having a great time playing on line. I just would like to improve a few areas of my game or learn a few tricks to stop getting my throat slit from behind - a very undignified way to die).

WJ

Judging from the posts here, the new MW2 looks good and probably plays great. I played the original MW on pc but when they came out with World at War, I went back to WW2 to the ToB servers because they have older players like me who just want to relax and play the game with no one taking things personal. I usually play while viewing this forum. They do have a Vietnam mod for the game that has weapons from that era but without the goodies of todays guns. I'll just play there if I want to weild my AK or M-14. The company also did away with map mods so I will stick to the old breed version.

nyclu3

Yet again, when not even trying for it, I completed another pain-in-the-ass challenge.............I got the Omnicide challenge (kill entire enemy team within 10 seconds) completed! During a Domination match on Wasteland, I put up a Pavelow and let it do it's work. Wasteland is wide open, so it's perfect for it. I'm assuming it hovered over the spawn spot and just completely spawn-raped them. :lolol:

The only challenge I'm actually trying for, is the "Misery Loves Company" challenge. You have to cook off a grenade, but don't throw it and blow yourself an at least 1 enemy up. I always forget when I have the chance, and I'll just knife someone. I had the perfect chance just a little while ago. I was playing Domination on Invasion. I was laying behind a dumpster, guarding A, and a guy ran up, laid directly in front, facing away from me, trying to capture. I should have just done it then. But I wonder if the grenade indicator pops up on their screen as I'm cooking it off, or if it doesn't show up because I haven't thrown it.

I think a Saiga group would be great, but I need to develop some more skills before anyone wants me on their side. The worst that could happen is we would lose. No biggie. I won't speak for anyone else, but I don't really care about the Win/Loss ratio stats. Especially when you can get thrown into a game, mid-match and end up on the losing team who's getting murdered, and then ends 30 seconds after you join. I try to keep my Kill/Death ratio up, but that's only dependent on me for the most part. (Plus, with SuperHawk on our team whooping ass, we have a 99% chance of winning anyway.)

Observations and gripes:

Playing in the "free for all" section is fun, but I have noticed that some people pair up with a friend --- that makes the game very tough on a rookie like me. They use one player as bait, and when you go after him, the other is waiting to kill you. Very unsportsman liike!

Next, why must nerds or teenagers somewhere in cyber space hum, or chant, or giggle, constantly throughout the game. I play with just headphones, so I am stuck listening to their mindless babble (yes, I am geezer gamer, but come up - shut up and play) Yeah, some people shouldn't have mics. :lolol: People can get pretty annoying pretty quick. Last night, it sounded like some douche was crinkling a potato chip bag into his mic. That got real old real quick, so I had to mute his ass.

Should I stay put or move more? I am really not a fan of getting caught from behind so often. I don't understand how I get caught from behind so often, yet rarely am I able to catch someone from behind. Like I said before, I'd recommend moving around. You're probably getting caught if you're not moving, because when the enemy UAV is up, they can see you as a red dot on their minimap (unless you're running Cold-Blooded, but I don't think it's unlocked at the level you're at). If they see a red dot, not moving, they'll most likely come for you.

Age brings wisdom (usually), but it sure does reduce the reflexes. I have encountered at least a dozen opponents a fraction of a second before they see me. But, due to a lack of skill, practice or old age, they typically still beat me to the punch and kill me first. UGH. This happens to me too. I'll round a corner and run into someone. I'll swear I knifed first, but they drop me with their knife. It could be a few different things; reflexes, lag, or they're using Commando, which increases the melee range.

How do I jump? I have seen player make huge leaps across spaces. How do they do that? The X button is to jump. If you run (push down the left toggle button, I forget what it's called) and then jump, you'll go farther.

I am finally a Private First Class I. Does getting promoted further bring any "unlocks" or additional weapons? (I really need about forty pounds a kevlar an the reflexes of a twelve year old). Yes. If you look at all of the weapons, and try to select one that's not available to you yet, it will tell you at what level it's unlocked. Same goes for perks, etc. There's 70 levels of rank. Once you max out level 70, you have the option to "Prestige", which pretty much means you start over from scratch.

I am having a great time playing on line. I just would like to improve a few areas of my game or learn a few tricks to stop getting my throat slit from behind - a very undignified way to die). Really, the only way to get better is to keep playing. You want to see an undignified death? Stick a semtex onto someone. That shit is hilarious, because there's absolutely nothing they can do about it. :lol:

WJ

Good info. -Shooter- thank you. I played last night and I must have been playing a couple of guys from South America or Spain, their accents were not traditional U.S. or Mexican Spanish. It was pretty funny because they were worse than me! Yes!

I clearly found last night that the luck of the draw is big. If you get in with really skilled people, you get toasted more often. Last night, the crew I played against had some lower skilled guys and it did make a difference.

I didn't know I was showing up as a red dot - that is good to know and it makes sense that there is a way that I was being tracked.

WJ

Good info. -Shooter- thank you. I played last night and I must have been playing a couple of guys from South America or Spain, their accents were not traditional U.S. or Mexican Spanish. It was pretty funny because they were worse than me! Yes!

I clearly found last night that the luck of the draw is big. If you get in with really skilled people, you get toasted more often. Last night, the crew I played against had some lower skilled guys and it did make a difference.

I didn't know I was showing up as a red dot - that is good to know and it makes sense that there is a way that I was being tracked.

WJ

Yeah, depending on what time you play, you could end up playing people from some other country. It's funny to hear Brits get mad. Hearing the word "wanker" in a Brit accent is always entertaining.

There's is supposed to be "Matchmaking" to make the teams fair.............but I think it's a weak system sometimes. I've lost count of the times I've been on a random team, all of us being level 70 or higher, and going up against an entire team of level 20's or lower. I'm not sure what kind of "Matchmaking" system would create those teams.

Yup. Whenever you hear "Enemy UAV spotted" (or something similar, depending on what "faction" you're playing as), that means the enemy team can see everyone on your team as a red dot on their minimap (again, except people running Cold-Blooded). If you look up in the sky, you can actually see the UAV slowly flying around. If you have any kind of launcher that can lock-on to things, you can blast it out of the sky, and they won't be able to see you as a red dot anymore (until they get another UAV up). Also, shooting down UAV's gives you some points (and helps towards maxing out the Cold-Blooded perk).

Yup. Whenever you hear "Enemy UAV spotted" (or something similar, depending on what "faction" you're playing as), that means the enemy team can see everyone on your team as a red dot on their minimap (again, except people running Cold-Blooded). If you look up in the sky, you can actually see the UAV slowly flying around. If you have any kind of launcher that can lock-on to things, you can blast it out of the sky, and they won't be able to see you as a red dot anymore (until they get another UAV up). Also, shooting down UAV's gives you some points (and helps towards maxing out the Cold-Blooded perk).

Destroy 40 enemy killstreak rewards (UAV's, turrets, etc.) using Cold Blooded and you get Cold Blooded Pro. Once you get that your name won't light up red (over your head) to the other team.

Definitely a plus.

Love your new avatar Shooter!

Edited by THE RIPPER

Destroy 40 enemy killstreak rewards (UAV's, turrets, etc.) using Cold Blooded and you get Cold Blooded Pro. Once you get that your name won't light up red (over your head) to the other team.

Definitely a plus.

Yeah, I have my "go-to" class listed a few posts above. I've been rocking Cold-Blooded Pro for awhile. I love it :D . I think I'm at about 170+ enemy Kill Streaks destroyed. I've been slow on increasing that # because I haven't been using any ground-to-air launchers to blast UAV's/choppers/harriers. No matter what weapon setup I'm using, I always use Cold-Blooded Pro and Ninja Pro, and then switch the 1st perk slot around to fit whatever I'm doing. C-B Pro also comes in handy for when you're the one to get slaughtered in a Game Winning Kill-Cam. No one knows it was you getting splattered, because you're name doesn't show up to enemy, and everyone watches from his point of view. :lol:

Love your new avatar Shooter!

Thanks man. Me too. :D

Here's the fullsize:

may.jpg

Hottie rocking the ACR = :wub: