My S12 video

Pretty sweet been looking at getting a Draco looks more fun now :super:

Now don't be foolish, bigcec1. If you already have a SGL21 then buy a Draco. If not, get a ~$500 SGL21!!! Those rifles are worth twice as much as they're currently, (and very temporarily), selling for, period..

Hehe well this is true but I think about the only AK I dont have is a Draco Have a SGL21 and 20 and countless home built Romy G kits bout the only thing thats missing is a nice Draco or I could not buy christmas for any one and get anouther SGL21 and Draco ?

Hmmm.. so what'd you pay for your SGL20 and SGL21, (that you already have) ?

If it was the recent market price, I feel your pain. :beaten:

I paid ~$900 for my SGL20. I had already planned on selling that and buying a SGL21. Since this "AK Stimulus" is going on, I just bought the SGL21 and will wait awhile, (for the price to go back up to where it should be), to sell the SGL20.

if you want a short AK, why not just go the mile?

http://www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?t=347386 build one of these :devil:

Imo an "AK" that short is more of a toy than a truly useful weapon. I'm sure they're fun and I'd acquire one if I had, (a lot), more disposable income. However, with one of these extra-short "AK pistols", the 7.62x39 bullet will start to tumble pretty quickly after being fired.. since a barrel that short will not give it nearly enough spin.

I think that the Draco is a more capable weapon, with a ~10.5" barrel. If you're going to use a barrel much shorter than that, the weapon should be a proper pistol, e.g. a Glock 30, (~3.5" barrel, 10+1 rounds of .45 ACP).

Edited by post-apocalyptic

Well done young grass hopper. Well done.

Here's ArmedPolak for yaaa...

:super:

Sweet, looks like your having as much fun as me. I love my S12

if you want a short AK, why not just go the mile?

http://www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?t=347386 build one of these :devil:

Oh believe me I have pondered this. The reason is, I don't have a machine shop at my disposal, or a bunch of cash laying around. I would definitely cruise one of those around though. I would even try to conceal it, but probably not with a 30 rounder.

Here's the one that got me thinking.

^ Pretty badass, Rich. :super: I'd never seen a .308 pistol fired before. Looks like a lot of fun; if you can keep the receiver from beating the hell out of your face while trying to aim it. :D

The Draco's flash from hopping1's vid actually looks larger than that of the .308. That's partly camera angle and lower lighting conditions, but I think that the 74 type muzzle brake also has a lot to do with it. With a 74 brake on my 16" SGL, the muzzle flash is almost as intense, (and more well defined, 2 distinct bursts o flame from the sides, 1 larger one out front).

You should get some video of fun with the Vector 51 outside at dusk/dark.

Yes I noticed the bigger flash on the draco too! Do you think it was the ammo? The wolf I was shooting uses military style low flash powder (I think). I should get some premo hunting rounds and see what happens.

But yes, I love all of the rifle caliber pistols. There sooo wrong!