Army: 7 dead in dual attacks at Fort Hood, Texas

Better still, time to lift the ban on carrying on military installations so our GI's can defend themselves against this crap. Other thing that doesn't help is, nobody expects this to happen at "home", so they let their guard down, and the aggressor has an easier time getting inside their OODA loops.

Edited by Diamondback
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Being a Muslim has no more to do with violence than being a Christian or Jew. Every religion has fuck-ups and crazies. Note: Im not making excuses for this guy, only saying its pretty messed up you gu

Claiming that there is no religious basis for this is ridiculous. The man was "upset" that he was going to have to ship out and "fight" against his fellow Muslims. So he threw a fit and gunned down al

Unofficial report from the local FBI investigating Hasan is that he was not "devout Muslim" until he received his warning order for possible deployment some months back. This fucker was born 2nd gene

I never understood the ban on carrying while on post. We trust people enough that we pay them to carry guns but they can't carry their own guns, makes no sense. Telling troops they can't carry on post (where a lot of them live and all of them work) is like telling off duty cops they can't carry.

• Like 3

Unfortunately, it's the Army operating on the Lowest Common Denominator model. Rather than screen for and select recruits who know weapons and safety, they assume everyone's a putz who can't be trusted with iron unless under direct officer/NCO/Squad Leader supervision. Plus, Posse Comitatus says you don't want uniform and gun combined together off-post except under certain conditions.

Less intelligent than a vertical arrangement of simian excrement, but it's Pentagon policy--then again, that first part describes many post-WWII officers too.

Is there a better argument for racial profiling in ALL aspects of society, its just insane to sacrifice lives in the pursuit of political correctness.

Gonna call "BONK" on your first half--the answer is not "Racial Profiling", but "STATISTICAL Profiling"--like how, if you're lookin' for a serial-killer, you start with 20-40ish, somewhat-overweight, above-average-IQ white males who live with their parents. Good basic idea, but you need to use every available datapoint, rather than just a chosen one or two.

Edited by Diamondback

+1 on them lifting the ban to carry on post, but it will never happen. The entire 5 years I was stationed there I was pissed that I couldn't at least carry to and from work in trash-ridden Killeen.

And it is a bit ironic that he targeted that particular building. That's where soldiers in/outprocess. Chances are the guys killed were either on their first, or last day on Ft. Hood.

edit: That last paragraph may not be accurate, now I'm reading a story that the building was the SRC.

Edited by shaneman153a

005.gif

Um. I read a few weeks ago (or less) that some A$$-hole in higher up Afgan terrorist said 'we will pay within the next 2 weeks if we don't stop and not withdraw from 2-3 regions in Afganistan' 025.gif

Betcha the press forgets to mention that this week. 015.gif With this B/S!!!

Maybe he was a mole or deep-cover op and voila' the boss calls (or announces) and then all poor-helpless terrorists in the service begin to have melt-downs on que.

Sorry to all the families of those lost.

Is there a better argument for racial profiling in ALL aspects of society, its just insane to sacrifice lives in the pursuit of political correctness.

Gonna call "BONK" on your first half--the answer is not "Racial Profiling", but "STATISTICAL Profiling"--like how, if you're lookin' for a serial-killer, you start with 20-40ish, somewhat-overweight, above-average-IQ white males who live with their parents. Good basic idea, but you need to use every available datapoint, rather than just a chosen one or two.

OK, what you say makes sense, I made the mistake of using the lefts term, "racial profiling" IS statistical profiling, it's just been renamed by the press to impart an evil intent.

• Like 1

not a good idea to put a Muslim in a psychiatric department who listens to potentially personal religious conflicting stories of war. however having middle eastern Muslims in the military is a great tactical idea because they could potentially influence the other muslims to join our side, rather than the radicals'. msnbc just showed a list of killings done, civilian and military, that have been done with muslim names and relation. so that negates the press from trying to hide the Islam or Muslim connection.

The Military has some of the most strict gun control of any organization, and look how much good it did!

Heroes gunned down by a Muslim coward. They are claiming that this is not a terrorist incident but has anyone heard the nationalities/religion/ethnicity of the other two shooters?

I wonder why? <_<

• Like 1

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,572305,00.html

The FBI told us that this was not a terrorist attack before they knew the name of the piece of sh*t! Sleeper? I guess the FBI is the only agency that has clairvoyance. They say that the FBI had been tracking this guy's postings about bombing and so on for six months but they couldn't figure out if it was actually him. I smell B.S. once again.

"Federal law enforcement officials say Hasan had come to their attention at least six months ago because of Internet postings that discussed suicide bombings and other threats.

The officials say they are still trying to confirm that he was the author.

One of the Web postings that authorities reviewed is a blog that equates homicide bombers with a soldier throwing himself on a grenade to save the lives of his comrades."

"They say an official investigation was not opened."

WTF?!?! Why the hell not

• Like 1

This is tragic in the worst possible way. Keep those people and their loved ones in your thoughts and prayers.

I have believed for a long time now that Islam as a culture and religion is incompatible with western civilization. That's all I care to say about that for now.

Now watch the spin that will come from the MSM, and the useful idiot apologists who give this kind of violence a pass.

Stay safe out there people. Carry daily if you can.

• Like 2

this makes me sick, our governement is paid to deal with scum like this so this kind of thing doesnt happen. the guy in cleveland that just got out of prison for rape should have been hit in the back of the head & buried years ago, instead 10 or so people have to die because the rights of this garbage are too precious.

it's been 8 years since our country was attacked by muslim extremists, since then we have elected a president with a muslim name & we have muslim extremests in the army. our government is screwed beyond repair in my opinion.

• Like 3

Being a Muslim has no more to do with violence than being a Christian or Jew. Every religion has fuck-ups and crazies. Note: Im not making excuses for this guy, only saying its pretty messed up you guys are jumping the gun on an entire religion.

• Like 2

31363529.JPG

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/06/us/06forthood.html?_r=1

^^Latest news on the incident.^^

Well I guess Nepoletonio needs to add people with names like Hassan & Husein that work for the federal government to their list of potential terrorists that wish to destroy America...

Who'd a thunk it? :angel:

On a side note, the guy is a psychiatrist. That SUCKS!

I tell people I work in mental health to ease their minds that although I have guns, I am with it & wont whack em all out.

I guess I must find some other way of softening my personality now.

Maybe I'll just carry my Glock on my hip, & a puppy in my arms from now on. :rolleyes:

Edited by Paulyski

Being a Muslim has no more to do with violence than being a Christian or Jew.

+1

Just wait until us Christians & the Jews jump into this jihad...

The "dune-goons" won't have shit on us!

(except for that our targets won't be random)

Edited by Paulyski

not a good idea to put a Muslim in a psychiatric department who listens to potentially personal religious conflicting stories of war. however having middle eastern Muslims in the military is a great tactical idea because they could potentially influence the other muslims to join our side, rather than the radicals'. msnbc just showed a list of killings done, civilian and military, that have been done with muslim names and relation. so that negates the press from trying to hide the Islam or Muslim connection.

Was McVeigh on the list? David Koresh? Jim Jones? George W. Bush? Which branch of "radical islam" did THOSE mass murderers belong to?

Well I guess Nepoletonio needs to add people with names like Hassan & Husein that work for the federal government to their list of potential terrorists that wish to destroy America...

Who'd a thunk it? :angel:

On the other hand, it makes that DHS report about being on the lookout for disgruntled military turning into domestic terrorists look pretty accurate...

• Like 2