UTG Saiga 12 Quad rails available

I have received a few Saiga 12 Quad rails in. They look to be very well made like the Rifle Quad rails we received early this year. $114.95

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-251/utg-saiga-12-quad/Detail

They come with 2 top rails and both will not flex or bend. They both co-witness with the factory sights.

post-9063-12579912659689_thumb.gif

I have received a few Saiga 12 Quad rails in. They look to be very well made like the Rifle Quad rails we received early this year. $114.95

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-251/utg-saiga-12-quad/Detail

They come with 2 top rails and both will not flex or bend. They both co-witness with the factory sights.

Nice!

WS

Greg,

Just got mine and all I can say is Wow! Thanks for the quick delivery.

The pictures you have do not do this thing justice. I am in the process of installing it and fit and finish is perfect so far. Worth every Dollar. :dollar:B)

I will post some pics when I have better light.

Edited by Merlin

Greg,

The pictures you have do not do this thing justice. I am in the process of installing it and fit and finish is perfect so far. Worth every Dollar. :dollar:B)

Post your pics here when you get them.

Greg,

Post your pics here when you get them.

Here we go..........Not professional but I hope it gives everyone an idea of what it looks like.

post-15487-12581339325771_thumb.jpg

post-15487-12581339411311_thumb.jpg

post-15487-12581339558445_thumb.jpg

post-15487-12581339711285_thumb.jpg

post-15487-12581339802071_thumb.jpg

post-15487-12581340150374_thumb.jpg

I ordered mine yesterday. I can't wait until it arrives! I had been watching that item on the website eagerly anticipating its availability. I was a little disappointed that the price went up $15 from what it was listed at before they were available. But that didn't stop me from buying one!

I ordered mine yesterday. I can't wait until it arrives! I had been watching that item on the website eagerly anticipating its availability. I was a little disappointed that the price went up $15 from what it was listed at before they were available. But that didn't stop me from buying one!

They did tell us they would not raise the price and they did. It is still a very well made item for the few extra dollars.

Pics really look good Merlin.