? About Rusmilitary Orders

IF someone received 100 magazines in a single shipment, that doesn't mean anything other than they broke a law and got lucky.

Go to the air rifle boards sometime, and see how many people receive "airgun sound suppressors" from overseas (which are essentially a screw on .22 caliber Daystate no different than the rimfire model) where they are uncontrolled. They might get lucky, but i'd hate to be the SOB who gets caught.

$100 Wholesale Value, no Form 6.

Certain parts, Form 6 either way.

Period.

Tomac,

I ordered mags from Rusmilitary back in Dec. and they were returned to Rusmilitary by US Customs because Customs believed that importation was illegal. Oleg contacted BATF and was told that shipping the magazines in their componet parts and marking them as spare parts was legal. That's how I received the magazines I got from Russmilitary, as two shipments with the spring/follower in one shipment, and the magazine bodies in the other. The only downside was the three month wait while this was all sorted out.