Chaos Extended Quads can now be back ordered!

I've been trying to for the last couple days but nothing but the main page of your website will load. Is there any other way to order from you besides the website? I made my last order with no problem, so I'm not sure what the issue is now.

Thanks for any help.

Bob

I've been trying to for the last couple days but nothing but the main page of your website will load. Is there any other way to order from you besides the website? I made my last order with no problem, so I'm not sure what the issue is now.

Thanks for any help.

Bob

There has been some format changes going on, try it now, if no go call (812) 550-5197, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, first post here. Just got a Saiga 12 and very interested in the extended quad - a few questions though. Does the installation require any modification of the OEM sights or does it fit over them. Specifically intersted in a 2009 saiga - would like to leave the gun intact if possible.

I'm using the saiga as a Texas pig slug gun, and want to mount a red dot to it for quick sighting, any other things I need to consider?

Lastly, On your site, I've noticed it says backordered - any idea on when they would be available if I ordered one now? I have to have it by end of February, early March, and would like a chance to sight/play before we leave for our hunt.

Thanks,

Hi, first post here. Just got a Saiga 12 and very interested in the extended quad - a few questions though. Does the installation require any modification of the OEM sights or does it fit over them. Specifically intersted in a 2009 saiga - would like to leave the gun intact if possible.

I'm using the saiga as a Texas pig slug gun, and want to mount a red dot to it for quick sighting, any other things I need to consider?

Lastly, On your site, I've noticed it says backordered - any idea on when they would be available if I ordered one now? I have to have it by end of February, early March, and would like a chance to sight/play before we leave for our hunt.

Thanks,

Rear sightwill have to be removed.

That's what I was hoping, I want it to sit as close to the gas tube as I can get away with.

I would really like to beable to use my barrel mounted front sight, I have plans for a low profile rear sight to match... I hope it works. :chris:

Also I made my order last week, what is the expected ship date?

Thanks, I can't wait for the rail. :super: