Free Surefire 12 round mag. to anyone......but.....catch.......

You must have a surefire mag well. I have mod. all my mags and this mag feeds the rounds low and jams in my gun. I will send it to you free to see if it will work in your gun. If it doesnt......no big deal....post it back up for free and see if it will work in someone else gun. Ok who is first....

Slug-O

This offer is pending until I try this shim idea.....after that its up for grabs.....thanks guys.....

Edited by Slug-O

You must have a surefire mag well. I have mod. all my mags and this mag feeds the rounds low and jams in my gun. I will send it to you free to see if it will work in your gun. If it doesnt......no big deal....post it back up for free and see if it will work in someone else gun. Ok who is first....

Slug-O

Do any of your other mags feed low or just that one? Are you able to push the bottom of the mag forward any while it is in the magwell? If you can move it some attach a small shim to the back of the mag where it touches the very bottom back of the magwell to push it forward slightly which will make it feed higher.

Its the only mag of the 10 that I have that feeds low. If I grab the bottom of the mag and push it forward it moves the mags upwards and the feeding of ammo is fine. A shim would probably work...JB WELD???

Edited by Slug-O

Its the only mag of the 10 that I have that feeds low. If I grab the bottom of the mag and push it forward it moves the mags upwards and the feeding of ammo is fine. A shim would probably work...JB WELD???

Do the plastic epoxy and small plastic shim.

Put my name in the hat but, I used 2 part Epoxy on my mags when they did not fit just right.

Put it on where you think the slop is, then file it down a day later VERY slowly, testing the fit after every SMALL filing. Use a marker on top of the Epoxy to see where the high and low spots are as you try a fit the mag. When you get close( the mag locks in tight but won't drop free without a tug)stop filing and insert the mag about 10 times. That will usually be enough to wear it in perfectly.

This worked on my 12 round Surefire black and clear mags.

If you just gotta get rid of it, send it my way.

JB is a two part epoxy. It should work fine. Just be sure and rough up the area where you are going to apply it first. You can also use a plastic shim and "weld" it around the edges with a soldering iron. Then sand it to smooth out the fuglies.

ok I put the jb weld on the mags. I will let it set up over night to let it harden. I get how o do it and its going to work...Thanks guys for the help. I think I will buy a mag for christmas from carolina shooter andgive it away for all the hellp everyone gave me....

Slug-O

It worked great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did it to all my mags and fitted them all. Now there is zero play in the mags. I need to take some time and fit them later so they drop free but for now i am very happy.I will contact Carolina Shooter later to order a mag to give away for Christmas :zorro:

Slug-O

cool. Ima put some JB on my Keep Khooting 5 shot to build the back up to surefire dimensions, so I can use it too.

I might go through the rest of them and add width to reduce side to side play too.