Successful Saiga Hunt

we need a hunting section!

Good shot, do they have a mag cap limitation for hunting in MI?

What was the range?

Keep it up!

Semi-Autos are limited to 6 rounds total (5+1). My shot was from a tree stand 20' high and the deer was around 10 yards from the tree. My first shot at around 20 yards had hit his rear leg and he took off running, then made a quick turn to run right in front of my stand. I lead him a bit and dropped him with a running shot to the gut/thigh. I shot a 3rd neck shot from the tree stand to finish him off.

I'll play along...

I cought this little frisky fella grunting around the back of the two holer:

Photo0041.jpg

hunting in a rifle area, my S-20 is sighted in for 75yards. This little guy was ~35yrds out when the first shot hit his spine, dropping him on the spot, quickly realizing my mis-compensation, i placed my next shot ~4" lower and sent the next round through his chest.

Just thought i'd share as well.

Nice shooting! I like the looks of your S-20. What slugs are you using?

I shoot Brenneke 2 3/4" "K.O." slug's. Those are the only slug's that even come close to holding a pattern in my S-20.

One thing i must add, carrying my S-20 through the brush and swamp's on our daily drives is a god send. The balance of a center mounted mag is awsome, and the gun is light and carry's really well. I love hunting with my S-20.