What type of pistol was that?

That's hard core that he can rack one in one handed the way he does!

Either that is one weak-ass recoil spring, or I would like to avoid being punched by that guy. :unsure:

I would like to see if he can do that with a glock-17?

• Like 1

Either that is one weak-ass recoil spring, or I would like to avoid being punched by that guy. :unsure:

I believe it is a "Glock 17" (albeit the competition model with the long slide).

I believe it is a "Glock 17" (albeit the competition model with the long slide).

I have a G17 and there is just no way you can rack the slide like that in the air. Even against the chest, I don't see it being easy.

It does resemble a Glock-17-L, but the sides of the grip are too thick. When my mag is removed, the sides of my grip when looking from underneath, are as thin as 2 credit cards stacked on top of each other. That pistol seems to have thicker material at the sides of the grip.

I never have seen the slim line Glocks, with the single stack mags, maybe that is the one. Maybe the grips are beefier? The serial# plate is in the correct location & looks to be the same size for a Glock, but I'll be damned, Try as I might I can't get the slide to come back more than 1/2 inch. & I am slamming my elbow on the arm of my lazy-boy as hard as I can while holding it! I'll probably shoot another damn hole in my ceiling if I keep it up. :oops:

I cannot fathom how the hell that guy has enough power to chamber with just the inertia & quick reversal of movement.

Like I said before. That is hard core. The recoil spring must be at least strong enough to chamber, because he double taps multiple times.

Call me insane, but I don't think hes using his chest. I swear to god it appears as though hes just slinging the pistol rearward and the inertia is pulling the slide back. I know that doesn't seem possible but i watched it a bunch and thats sure what it looks like. :unsure: I can sorta do that with my Rem 870 but how could anyone do it with a pistol?

Call me insane, but I don't think hes using his chest. I swear to god it appears as though hes just slinging the pistol rearward and the inertia is pulling the slide back. I know that doesn't seem possible but i watched it a bunch and thats sure what it looks like. :unsure: I can sorta do that with my Rem 870 but how could anyone do it with a pistol?

You are seeing it correctly... Or I am sharing your hallucination...

Damnit! They said that crap may catch up with me when I least expected it!