Chaos Extended Quads are in Production!

If your serious about your accessory platform and are ready to take the look, and feel of your weapon to the next level, then you might want to consider the (CERS) Chaos Extended Rail System. Here are pics and we are taking backorders on these.

DSC09604.jpg

DSC09607.jpg

DSC09612.jpg

DSC09617.jpg

DSC09620.jpg

DSC09621.jpg

DSC09626.jpg

DSC09627.jpg

DSC09629.jpg

DSC09632.jpg

DSC09633.jpg

• Like 1

Cameron, how do i just buy the top section!!!! aghhhhhhh need to buy now!

lol :lol:

You forgot the "r" in your "aghhhhhhh" there.

I'm certain that this extended rail will not work with my Krebs rear aperture sight.. which I'm very happy with, but I'd like to know if it will work with the OEM rear notch sight and front bead.

:f0ckers: rated: RRRRRRR

:beer: ...at a barrrrrrrr

:nuke: nuclearrrrrr

Ha! I want to buy the top section immediately since i know that if i get stuck on production run #2 the wait'll kill me. If i remember correctly, you won't be able to use the old sights as it sits flush, however you may be able to use a pop up rear sight, and weld a 1/4" extension to the front for some cowitnessing action. that'd be neato.

:f0ckers: rated: RRRRRRR

:beer: ...at a barrrrrrrr

:nuke: nuclearrrrrr

Ha! I want to buy the top section immediately since i know that if i get stuck on production run #2 the wait'll kill me. If i remember correctly, you won't be able to use the old sights as it sits flush, however you may be able to use a pop up rear sight, and weld a 1/4" extension to the front for some cowitnessing action. that'd be neato.

lmao :lolol:

Yeah, all 3 of those are things that a pirate would take great pleasure in. :D

Your reasoning makes sense. If this were a rifle I'd probably sacrifice the rear sight. Since it's a 12-ga scattergun with a realistic range of ~100 yards, I think I'll stick with my Krebs "ghost-ring" setup. It works quite well... and I've already paid for it. ;)

I do use a Chaos tri-rail, though. I can say that Chaos railed handguards are excellent, (you know that, but others may be undecided).

Cameron more details please, I have the same questions as above. I bought the Chaos tri rail because I didn't want to remove my iron sights; will this extended rail work with the iron sights in place and with the chaos tri rail?? and can I buy it seperately???

Edited by TO THE FLOOR

Do you have to remove your front or rear sight post in order to install the extended quad rail? Or is it tall enough to clear? Thanks

This is still a low profile rail so, yes the rear sight will have to come off.

They are 17oz. just the top extended rail are 7oz.

They are 13.03 long.

We will have extended top available by this evening.

Price: Full extended rail 189.95 extended rail top 99.95

If the whole system was ordered, say the end of next week, when could one expect delivery ?

We are pushing for 4 to 5 weeks on the top rails and 6 to 8 on the whole rail setup.

Cameron, will you make a version of this extended rail for HK sights? If so, giddy-up and sign me up. :smoke:

There will be a few Hk in this batch, contact Tac 47 industries for pre-orders.

If i can get it done, i'm going to put a pop up rear sight and cut and weld an extension piece to the front barrel sight and see if i can get them to co-witness. Once the parts come in, i'll show the results.

Before you do any cutting and welding, you should check out the folding, rail-mounted aperture sights from Troy Industries. I think they'd work pretty well with the Chaos extended rail. The peep setting on these sights could be pretty excellent with slugs for deer hunting.

Edited by post-apocalyptic

Any type of peep sight designed for an AR is going to require you to be right up on it. Maybe the large aperature would work but I don't think the rail goes far enough back for the AR sights to work IMO.

Tom Cole had a ar setup on one of his, check this thread out.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=45170