sources of S12 wood furniture

Makc had some factory original Russian wood S-12 forends for sale not long ago. Check with him.He also had some very nice matching wood ortho PGs.

sorry to ask but, sadly im not very forum affluent, how do i do that?

thanks for putting up with me here! i like it alot better than a other unnamed forum...

seems to be much better atmosphere.

on the other forum i shared a simple idea, and was flamed so bad, well, now im here!

glad to be a member.

Welcome aboard bro. Yeah there are some real buttholes that circulate around from forum to forum. Try not to let the ones we do have here, spoil your good time. We are mostly a very helpful bunch. You will learn a lot if you hang around here. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Also please try to use the search function first and see what you come up with. That helps a lot.

Makc is the owner of this forum. You can send him a PM by going to his profile page. Just click on "Members" at the top of the page. Then type in "Makc" in the search box. Once you get to his page you can send a PM from there.

• Like 2

Welcome aboard bro. Yeah there are some real buttholes that circulate around from forum to forum. Try not to let the ones we do have here, spoil your good time. We are mostly a very helpful bunch. You will learn a lot if you hang around here. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Also please try to use the search function first and see what you come up with. That helps a lot.

Makc is the owner of this forum. You can send him a PM by going to his profile page. Just click on "Members" at the top of the page. Then type in "Makc" in the search box. Once you get to his page you can send a PM from there.

recived PM for source of real stock set.

recived PM for source of real stock set.

Good choice. Wood > Plastik :)

Go get em! :devil:

yea i took it to practice, missing 4 0ut of 25, only because i started to laugh at the ease of hitting them.

the funniest remark i got was from a female member of the team, "goofy looki ass gun"

i replied, yea, but my goofy looki ass gun works better than your bretta! :smoke:

but i do admit the stock s12 with the long huge mag hanging off the bottom, and the monte carlo stock..

i also got some WTF looks

yea i took it to practice, missing 4 0ut of 25, only because i started to laugh at the ease of hitting them.

If you ever want more of a challenge get a 12 round mag or a 20 round drum, and then try to beat Tom Knapp's record of breaking 10 hand tossed clays before they hit the ground. Definitely wouldn't be easy (and definitely too far past my skill level for me to even try), but with a Saiga 12 and a big enough mag, at least theoretically possible for someone with really good clay-busting skills.

Edited by Frogfoot

If you ever want more of a challenge get a 12 round mag or a 20 round drum, and then try to beat Tom Knapp's record of breaking 10 hand tossed clays before they hit the ground. Definitely wouldn't be easy (and definitely too far past my skill level for me to even try), but with a Saiga 12 and a big enough mag, at least theoretically possible for someone with really good clay-busting skills.

ill definatly try someething like that...

but it would be very hard considering you can only break one clay per shot...

so if you shoot into the mass of thrown clays and powder one but clip the other, you just failed the record.

but i definitly think someone around here could beat him if they tried....

us and our superior weaponry

ill definatly try someething like that...

but it would be very hard considering you can only break one clay per shot...

so if you shoot into the mass of thrown clays and powder one but clip the other, you just failed the record.

but i definitly think someone around here could beat him if they tried....

us and our superior weaponry

just saw LRBHO. awesome! definatly a need for me.