WTS: Romanian lever side-folder $50/each(TX)

I can't tell from the picture, could you clarify for me... Are these designed to fit into a receiver with a regular trunnion for fixed stocks, secured by screws, or is this a whole replacement assembly of stock and trunnion?

these drop right in and folds to right so that it doesn't interfere with rail/optic unlike most side folders. IMHO, these are the most practical side folders out there. AK74 style side folders are nice but they interfere with optics.

I also take USPS MO mailed certified with tracking no. The only reason why I prefer PP is that quite often people would tell me that they sent the payment and weeks/months later, I would never receive the payment, and when I ask about the payment, the email reply would just stop.

If someone pays me through USPS MO, they have to email me the USPS MO# and USPS tracking no. next day so that I can verify independently that they actually sent the payment.

FWIW, I have 80+ positive feedback on AR15.com and numerous positive feedback on this forum as well in addition to numerous other boards.

I usually ship the item the same or next day BTW, and email the buyer the tracking no. so that the buyer can independently track and confirm that the item is en route.

Both side folders were sold. THANKS!

--J

Edited by theinvisibleheart
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.