AR 15 magwell for Mini 14?

Is there such a thing? I have been looking at Kel-Tec SU16's but seems like some members here have had some bad exp with them, I already have a Mini 14 Ranch Rifle, And I could put a folder on it, but still stuck with expensive, unreliable mags. If there is a AR15 magwell available, I can kill 2 with one.

I'm following around your posts today Mav...LOL! just kiddin, I don't own a ruger in .223, just one of there .22LRs. Do they have the same type of magwell design? I wonder if you could just modify some mags instead of making a whole magwell? How good are you at metal/welding work? Last but not least will a current AR mag fit in your mini-14 magwell, you just dont have a way to secure and release it?

I checked also, and can find NOTHING on this subject matter.

Is there such a thing? I have been looking at Kel-Tec SU16's but seems like some members here have had some bad exp with them, I already have a Mini 14 Ranch Rifle, And I could put a folder on it, but still stuck with expensive, unreliable mags. If there is a AR15 magwell available, I can kill 2 with one.

AFAIK, no AR magwell is available for a Mini-14. With enough time and money, I suppose it could be done (but it would be very expensive).

Mini-14 factory mags are relatively expensive (although cheaper than most Siaga specific mags), but are actually more reliable than most AR mags.

CDNN has factory 20's on sale right now for $24.99 and factory 30's for $29.99.

... CDNN has factory 20's on sale right now for $24.99 and factory 30's for $29.99.

That is the hot ticket for this rifle, I had a AC556K and could only get 2 real Ruger Factory 30's back in the day, when Bill Ruger was so damned anal about them. One of the reasons that I finally sold the rifle.