My saiga fell apart!

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it's the same as the riffles, than the rear rivet hold the trunnion in place so I would not drill all the way through that one. Then you can round it of or leave it and it will still hold fine. I a

Tomorrow

Posted Images

First attempt at welding yielded a lack of fusion. The 3/16 holes were not enough for proper rosette welds. cutting slices in the dust cover and turning up the heat netted some ugly, but well fused welds. Started cleaning the welds and ran out of time. so thats all for now...

Nice toy you have there. 

Where did you get the top cover rail? I want one.

What about the Polish left hand safety?  How does that install?  I am a left hander and wouldn't mind one.

Edited by uzitiger

Your better off welding the original safety holes shut and drilling New ones for the polish safety.its not made to be in that position.

Top cover is a tromix unit. H AND K with mp5 rail. Steel.

Not sure how to take the toy comment. Its survived abuse.

Hey man I was wondering what stock you used for this build? I've been looking for a dragunov style stock for the 7.62 I just ordered and the one I found the company just told me they are no longer stocking because the manuf. randomly stopped shipping to them, what luck right!

Its a bulgarian surplus part. They were cheap as hell... and then the supply dried up. Its rare now it seems.

RTGParts currently has them in stock. I bought one and love it.

Looks great on your shotty!

Edited by Sim_Player