hello,

I was just on the Mississippi Arms website and saw some parts i would like to ask you about. Have any of you used these parts your selfs?

1)I see 2 parts that look the same, They are called (saige stock adapers) Can you tell me witch is the right one for me? I have a saige12 shotgun that i am moving the FCG forward and adding a pistol grip to. I want to use one of the bolt on stocks like a ACE or Tromix.

2)The other parts are saiga12 gas plugs. 1) is a (Chaos Quick clean out,) and the other 2) is a (Gunfixers improved gas plug.) With is better for for the gun? And what is the difference?

Thank you so much for your time, Harleyc

If you are moving the trigger forward, an internal block or external block will work for you. The external block is easier to install, but adds stock length.

The Chaos quick clean out is nice if you can find one, I think has 2 gas settings allows you to dislodge and shake out debris without taking the plug out.

Gunfixers gas plug offers 2 more settings over the factory plugs for adjusting to what ammo and mags/drum you are using.

That was a big help. Thank you so much for your time, Harleyc

If you are moving the trigger forward, an internal block or external block will work for you. The external block is easier to install, but adds stock length.

The Chaos quick clean out is nice if you can find one, I think has 2 gas settings allows you to dislodge and shake out debris without taking the plug out.

Gunfixers gas plug offers 2 more settings over the factory plugs for adjusting to what ammo and mags/drum you are using.