I have pm and emails to back up everything I say on this forum....July 21 09 I sent you a check for 400$ for the dimpled Saiga x39....August 4th check cleared....August 28 I got this pm from you "Be on the lookout this week I've got my list for shipping I am finishing.

Nate "

This is the last message I have received from you

Sent 15 October 2009 - 07:18 PM

(name removed...dunno if he/she wants to be publicly involved) forwarded me your info and I have addressed the package..... I plan to visit the post tomorrow at lunch. I appreciate your patience and know I have not lived to my word and that weighs heavily.

I will give you 2 weeks to get my money or my rifle to me or I am bringing my emails/pm's/bank statement to the police and ill see where we go from there...I know you have been through a lot but I believe I have given you a lot of time....fuck I hate to do this but I work my ass off and $400 is quite a bit of money to me.

• Like 5

Thanks for posting here, Cobra. I didn't know the details of what was going on with Nate. Sucks for him, no doubt, but if what you say is true then a couple $100 or $1000 owed to some old customers really is the least of his worries.

My advice: Stay calm. Document everything meticulously. Take everything you hear with a grain of salt. Don't bear a grudge; just do what you can to recover your losses.

Cobra...plain and simple get the fuck outta my thread...I contacted you first when it came to Nathan BECAUSE I knew he was going threw some shit...what it boils down to is a SIMPLE BUSINESS TRANSACTION...if he is unable to fulfill it then he needs to sign over power of attorney and they will get mine and everyone's shit straight...does this make me a asshole...I could give a fuck...im done with you always telling people to quit THERE bitching when its a FUCKING BUSINESS TRANSACTION and that's it...if I go to burgermart and order whatever w/o lettuce and I get lettuce then they failed in the transaction...they will make it right...I am not bitching about some one off custom ray gun...the rifle has been promised to be delivered 2 TIMES...as far as compassion...its run out to be honest...sorry if that makes me evil or whatever else you want to call me

• Like 11

Hey if you're out a couple hundred dollars, you've already tried contacting the guy every which way, and you're in another state so you can't just drive over.... that's exactly what the police are for.

If Nate's the sole proprietor of MSA, and he really is going through what Cobra claims (and I wouldn't wish that on anyone)... then the shit really has hit the fan. Donkismash, it's best to get in line while the getting's good, because there's no way you're the only creditor in this case.

• Like 2

oh man, your out 400$ for 4 months? if thats the biggest problem in your life right now your one of the lucky few, and if it's not, I'd hate to see how you react to the more important crap. It sucks, but not enough to go on a public medium and start an angry tirade.. Chill..

Woa wierdest sense of Deja vu..

• Like 3
that's the second time you have hinted at the possibility of my claims being untrue, whether you realize it or not. I have no reason to lie. I may be a hothead sometimes but I'm not a liar.

Cobra, I didn't in the slightest way mean to hint that you're lying. It's just that Mr. Donkismash is out 400 bucks since July, and MSA is nowhere to be found. There are legal processes that can initiate a long process to fix that.

Let's keep it respectful. I only know Nate through one transaction (the first Fenix light group buy), and it went flawlessly. It fucking SUCKS what happened to him and his family. Talk about a tragedy.

$400 is no joke either, though. Many of us these days are layed off or scraping by thanks to the shitty economy. It may seem like a drop in the bucket if you're already coughing up 5 figures for chemo, but it's a shitload if you're still above water and trying to pay house/car and feed a family.

Donkismash is only coming after what is rightfully his. He's not a crook... just trying to resolve an outstanding debt. IMHO, honor is more important than bleeding-heart compassion. There's nothing Donkismash can do one way or another about Nate's situation, but he sure as hell can take care of his own, including that 400 bucks.

Edited by aresv
  • Like 8

all this talk and still no rifle...my problem is not solved...at least its only a bit till turkey day...

I hate to break it to you.. but public flaming isn't going to get your fucking rifle back.. Neither is bitching, the guys got more important crap on his plate than this shit.. If you don't understand that I'm amazed at the simple life you've lived. You really reckon with loved ones dyng and all the shit he's going through that the most important thing in life is going to be "oh crap this guy's 400 dollar investment is inconvenienced for a few months!".

Funny thing is when peoples lives take a turn for the worst they don't behave up to all expectations.. I know that might come as a shock but damn.. You reckon with all thats going on to him your rifle means a damn at the moment? Being a good person I'm sure he'll get back to you as soon as life settles, but this crap is really immature.

Anyway, if that doesn't make sense to you, then I can't win because I'm argueing with stupid. So that's all from me on this. (thank god right?)

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

all this talk and still no rifle...my problem is not solved...at least its only a bit till turkey day...

I hate to break it to you.. but public flaming isn't going to get your fucking rifle back.. Neither is bitching, the guys got more important crap on his plate than this shit.. If you don't understand that I'm amazed at the simple life you've lived. You really reckon with loved ones dyng and all the shit he's going through that the most important thing in life is going to be "oh crap this guy's 400 dollar investment is inconvenienced for a few months!".

Funny thing is when peoples lives take a turn for the worst they don't behave up to all expectations.. I know that might come as a shock but damn.. You reckon with all thats going on to him your rifle means a damn at the moment? Being a good person I'm sure he'll get back to you as soon as life settles, but this crap is really immature.

Anyway, if that doesn't make sense to you, then I can't win because I'm argueing with stupid. So that's all from me on this. (thank god right?)

yep...

• Like 2

Unfortunately the police can't help you donk... as it's a civil matter not criminal. Contact a lawyer. If money is a problem, go to a nearby college as the law school should have people who do free work for college credit.

• Like 2