.308 Saiga for FAL

Should we recommend some nice cleaning kits?

And about half a dozen makes of brass ammo to start. Ah well takes all kinds cant apply MBR standards to all rifles, best of luck with the Stoner.

Why is that? Because it doesn't shoot steel cased ammo? This design started with the AR 10 over 50 years ago. Those rifles have started showing up overseas. So it's not acceptable to have a MBR that can shoot MOA? Please enlighten me.

The problem occurred right here. You should get that checked.

Enjoy your new rifle, sir.

Why is that? Because it doesn't shoot steel cased ammo? This design started with the AR 10 over 50 years ago. Those rifles have started showing up overseas. So it's not acceptable to have a MBR that can shoot MOA? Please enlighten me.

Just as I thought..... Thank you for the wishes...You enjoy the evening as well.

Every rifle has its problems and what people end up with is the problem they are willing to tolerate. On this board most wont tolerate ammo sensitivity and feed or firing problems the AR-10 shows even if uncommon in most cases. We sacrifice a little accuracy for great reliability, the AR-10 is the opposite camp.

Every rifle has its problems and what people end up with is the problem they are willing to tolerate. On this board most wont tolerate ammo sensitivity and feed or firing problems the AR-10 shows even if uncommon in most cases. We sacrifice a little accuracy for great reliability, the AR-10 is the opposite camp.

In my own opinion, I understand your statement although I have to disagree with the comparison. But that's what it's all about. Every individual has their own criteria they want met. I believe you can have the best of all worlds. It takes research and experience. You feel you have met your needs and I feel I've met mine. I love my Saiga 223; it's met the criteria that I was looking for; accuracy, functionality, and reliability, While the 308 model has the ability to ingest steel cased ammo, what it lacks (IMO) is not what I was looking for when I was doing my research. I came this close to buying a VEPR, (awesome rifle) but to me, it didn't meet one of the things I was looking for either.(In my own opinion). You're right, the board have different factors they wanted to meet and they feel they've made the right choice. And being satisfied in that choice is very important. The folks here have been great. They've helped me with my conversion,I know I can come here to have a question answered, and I hope I can return the favor from the experiences and research the I've done. Thanks for your time and have a nice day.