New bulgarian circle tens for $25 good deal?

How much cheaper are you expecting to get them?

Keep looking for free ones if you want to, let us know if you find any.

thanks for helping a noob...very imfomative post

i have found the clear and OD green circle tens on sale for 25... is that a good deal?

If the mags are new, yes, that's a good price.

thanks, im just now getting into ak's..so i wasnt sure

i have found the clear and OD green circle tens on sale for 25... is that a good deal?

IMO, since those are not militiary issue or quality I would say no it is not a good deal. Look for Bulgarian Circle 10 Waffle (black) mags as they are built for militiary use. JMO Others here are much more knowledgeable than I but that is my opinion.

Edited by 1911

IMO, since those are not militiary issue or quality I would say no it is not a good deal. Look for Bulgarian Circle 10 Waffle (black) mags as they are built for militiary use. JMO Others here are much more knowledgeable than I but that is my opinion.

they are waffle circle 10's just OD

Perhaps I am thinking of the "bullet" mags. At any rate, take a look at http://www.theakforu...pic.php?t=42822 and be sure that they have the metal inserts for the reasons given in the post. Good luck and let me know if they indeed have the metal inserts instead of simply being molded from polymer.

Interesting video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQalsPMe3tY

Edited by 1911

SKS man had plum a few months ago...

You are probably thinking of bullet mags. They are commercial crap like Tapco with no re-enforcements. They call the bullet mags "mil-spec" but they are not.

All of the Circle 10s I have seen are milspec, regardless of color, and have the metal re-enforcement.

• Like 1

You are probably thinking of bullet mags. They are commercial crap like Tapco with no re-enforcements. They call the bullet mags "mil-spec" but they are not.

All of the Circle 10s I have seen are milspec, regardless of color, and have the metal re-enforcement.

Thanks for the clarification! That's what happens when you stay out of the loop too long. :)

Best,

Good buy on great mags. The only reason I sold mine to Post-A and Bigsal is because I went retro and use my com-block steel with wood furniture.

Its funny, I know three other people who like the wood and steel look over the synthetic look. I still don't own any with wood furniture, but I still like the steel mags. :super:

Sawx75.. They are commercial Bulgy's, not the circle-10's as discussed here.

I would get the full steel/metal Bulgy ones from them for $14.99 before the others.

Sawx75:> YouWontHearItComing is correct. Those are Inferior Magazines that will break. Also if you buy them I will laugh at you. :lolol:

I've got one of the slab sided Bulgy with the metal lips. Feeds great, and the lock tabs aren't showing any wear. Probably not as good as the circle 10's in the long run, but great for range days. They don't need rubbed down to keep from rusting out like the steel. The one I have also fits a little tighter so it doesn't rattle like a steel mag.

Thanks for the heads up on SKSman. "SKS" isn't something I practice in Google-fu. :D