Ordered SGL21-66 3 weeks ago!

I'm just about to order one from Atlantic Arms - same price, and free shipping, and a vendor here,

they already told me they were out for 10 to 14 days though, but no biggie. Wish I could have ordered

earlier for even less, but it still seems like a good deal.

from k-var...3 weeks and waiting...last 2 emails have not been returned...classy people

the money has been taken from my account too!...2 weeks ago.....

This is most likely due to them not being able to connect the FFL info you sent them to your order, (their fault/your fault, doesn't matter). You need to call them, over and over, until they pick up the phone, (they're probably still pretty swamped with orders). Once you get them on the phone, this should be a very easy problem to solve.

from k-var...3 weeks and waiting...last 2 emails have not been returned...classy people

This is most likely due to them not being able to connect the FFL info you sent them to your order, (their fault/your fault, doesn't matter). You need to call them, over and over, until they pick up the phone, (they're probably still pretty swamped with orders). Once you get them on the phone, this should be a very easy problem to solve.

+1

I had the same issue only I didnt wait that long for it to sit there. I called them about a week after I placed my order since I had not received my tracking number yet. It took me calling for about a half an hour solid before someone actually picked up, but once they did they found my FFL's info and I had a tracking number within a few hours of the call.

I ordered mine from Atlantic Firearms, and I am more than willing to pay their 3% credit card charge for their excellent customer service, even in the midst of a huge "gun rush" that had them swamped with orders (I ordered mine when they were 500$). They were very professional. The one that they were going to ship out to me they said was all scratched up when it got to them from Arsenal because the muzzle break had gotten loose during shipping and scratched up the finish. So they asked me to wait until they got a new shipment of rifles in, and sent me a free 30 round magazine, even though the delay wasn't really their fault.

Anyway, it's well worth the wait. The rifle is a freaking work of art. But hey, you've already paid for it, so don't sweat it. Just call 'em up and talk it out.

I'm just about to order one from Atlantic Arms - same price, and free shipping, and a vendor here,

they already told me they were out for 10 to 14 days though, but no biggie. Wish I could have ordered

earlier for even less, but it still seems like a good deal.

This is good to know, I was going to order direct from Arsenal, but will now call Atlantic. Hum, I wonder if Peachstate has them? They are local to me!

AZRIAL

If you are looking for a SGL you may want to order soon the prices will go up this weekend from K-Var , the rifles are already discounted so we can not lower the price but may be able to hook you up with free ship or some AK mags as Saiga 12 disount . Please email us direct and let us know your S12 user name and what you are looking for.

sales@atlanticfirearms.com

I had a good experience with K-Var on the SGL-21 order, but I had a pretty cool FFL too who faxed immediately. I ordered when they were 500.00 and had it in about 1.5 weeks from clicking buy with ground shipping to PA.

I did however email them about another item and never received a response... I just bought the items I contacted them about elsewhere.

contacted them by phone today, talked to a nice lady who said she would get it out and i would get an emai showing it went out they also offered 3day select and i had to fax the ffl for the 3rd time!

did i hear back today that it was shipped NOOOOOO......k-var sucks @$$.

calling tomorrow ....this is ridiculous

Edited by gadsden

Well I just ordered mine tonight from Atlantic,

they said the were out of them for 10 to 14 days but that I could go ahead and order

I wanted to get one before the price went up again and I don't mind waiting,

sending a MO in the mail anyway to save the 3%

the forum member discount didn't get applied, but I wrote it in the notes

so I hope its ok! tried calling but it was already to late. I guess well see.

Just got the M.O. from wallyworld, but damn if I aint out of stamps

Edited by vinnivanhood

I ordered my SGL21-61 Thursday night, picked it up from my FFL yesterday. So my own experience with K-Var was OK but after reading about others', I'll probably look elsewhere for future purchases...Which sucks because I was considering the aluminum upper and lower handguards like those that come on your rifle.

Hope you get your rifle soon.

my god, i called and they said they didnt get the ffl again!...wtf is wrong with there system, the lady ive been talking to is nice and helpful (she is new) she wasnt even working there when i ordered my ak! lol but she obviously is ust telling me BS so i will get off the phone..2x now..think her name is courtney

so much for the 3day select doing anything for me

Edited by gadsden

My SGL21 took about a week to get to me. The various parts that I have ordered from them before were always shipped very fast and they e-mailed me the tracking # every time. My only problem with them is that their shipping always starts at like $12, even if you just order a few stock screws or something similar.

well called them today...... they said the problem was "they hadnt received my FFL.....my god 4x's really? its to the point where they must be retarted.. DONT EVER BUY FROM KVAR!!!!!!!!

they have had my 600 bucks or weeks now...its actually getting a little scary....im getting that pre rip off feeling....

today they asked for my ffl's phone number and my own and said they would call my ffl to see what the deal is and get it out, and would call me back.

either happen? nah of course not......im straight pissed now. im calling these sorry SOB one more time tomorrow......

this is gonna be one of those things where i make sure to let ppl who mention kvar know how sorry they treat people for a long time. the age of forums can make or break a company these days

• Like 1

well called them today...... they said the problem was "they hadnt received my FFL.....my god 4x's really? its to the point where they must be retarted.. DONT EVER BUY FROM KVAR!!!!!!!!

they have had my 600 bucks or weeks now...its actually getting a little scary....im getting that pre rip off feeling....

today they asked for my ffl's phone number and my own and said they would call my ffl to see what the deal is and get it out, and would call me back.

either happen? nah of course not......im straight pissed now. im calling these sorry SOB one more time tomorrow......

this is gonna be one of those things where i make sure to let ppl who mention kvar know how sorry they treat people for a long time. the age of forums can make or break a company these days

gadsden, calm down. K-Var is not going to steal your money. I'm not defending their sloppy business practices and I know you've gotta be very frustrated by now, (and I don't blame ya), but they are not going to simply keep your money and send you nothing in return. They're more well-established than that. I ordered from K-Var because they had the lowest price on the rifle I wanted, and I was willing to risk the fairly terrible CS they're well-known for. My transaction went very smoothly, and I'm sorry to hear that yours has not.

What I did was have my dealer fax a copy of his FFL to K-Var immediately after I placed my order on their website, with a note attached letting them know which order number, (and other customer info), it was regarding. This worked well for me. What method/s have you tried so far to get a copy of the FFL to K-Var? If it's just been email so far, I suggest a fax with a note clearly identifying which order it's for.

Hell, have your dealer fax several copies throughout the business day until it finally sinks in. I'm sorry to hear it's taken so damn long, but I have no doubt that you will receive the rifle that you've paid for... once you finally get them to pull their heads out of their asses.

i may have went of the dip end for a bit there.....

but, i ordered the rifle at night, had the ffl fax in the morning.

got a call next day saying they needed ffl, hung up called the ffl and they faxed within 5 min.

called no answer...emailed no answer...repeated. finally get an email saying they needed ffl and that they had called and left a message(no...they did not), my god so they faxed it again

no news...called no answer..email no answer...emailed no answer....finally Wed got an answer and they said they need an ffl,

i said ok....they are going to fax it right now, if you dont get it please call me today .......nothing

called thursday(today kinda) and they got my ffl's phone number and said they where gonna call them and figure it out and call me back......nothing.......

Well, at this point I'd suggest what I mentioned: have your dealer fax his FFL with your customer and order info over and over and over...(all day), until they finally get the fuckin hint and ship you what you've paid for.

This shouldn't be necessary, but apparently it is. <_<

I am hoping to have the opposite experience with K-var.

I ordered and SGL21 yesterday online, called this morning, and was told that my rifle would be going in the mail today. The big difference though is that my FFL happened to already be in their system. No tracking number yet, but so far, so good.

called today,

lady who answered was very pushy and rude, turns out it was the owners wife.

she was acting like i was in the wrong for even calling. i told her i was told i would get 3day select WED and it would ship and it didnt.

she said "hold on"

she came back and said "no one promised you 3day select"..and "we just recieved you fax today (friday, 4th) only problem is we didnt fax it at all today lol ANOTHER LIE...

i was being nice and polite too! but she just flat out was rude.

i told her that yes someone sure did. and she flat told me "no"..

then she said they HAD BEEN out of stock is what the problem was...i said three weeks?...she says yes......LIE...i said thats cool except others on the s12 forum have ordred them and recieved them since i ordered mine.

then she says it will ship next week ..maybe thursday....well i wondered why they couldnt push my order out since i order so long ago?

now keep in mind we are at 24 days since ordering, and i have sent the ffl 4 or 5 times, no glitches on our end.......for sure

and i told/asked her that, she gets pissed and says "we have been very busy!!!".....ok like its a bad thing or my fault?...let me just file that with "it will go out today" and "our fax was broken" and pure all the other BS ive been told lol

i finally just asked if she thought i was stupid?..(in a calm voice) she was trying to get off the phone....with no apology or anything

then i asked for a manager and she said "I AM THE MANAGER!!!" ....wow.....

i said are you the shipping manager? and she shortly said no and transfered me to the shipping manager, who was nice! thanks god

she said they wouldnt be in until next thursday (which is nothing to do with her, she was awesome)

why couldnt the first lady just tell me that they where out of stock again???

so sadly im looking at 35 days, maybe. if that was the truth from ordering/paying to actually getting the rifle.....to me thats awful and wasnt offered anything but refund int he email below and an "apology"

i got an email that said

"I believe I spoke to you today, I apologize, none of this has been

intentional, we have had several people quit and it has been crazy. We have

new people and as you know when dealing with guns it's not something you can

just walk into and know what you're doing. I guess I should have gave you

the option of a full refund, do you want that?""

all i heard was -halfway apology-excuse-excuse-.......

do i want a refund? f no i wat my gun geez..... thats what most good businesses do, offer a refund...wow..i figured they where out of the money crunch they where in and didnt mind refunding the low price i got anyways.

i also replied and said id be a lot happier to recomend k-var if i got a discount on some mags"...i dont think thats asking to much

Edited by gadsden