Ordered SGL21-66 3 weeks ago!

called today,

lady who answered was very pushy and rude, turns out it was the owners wife.

she was acting like i was in the wrong for even calling. i told her i was told i would get 3day select WED and it would ship and it didnt.

she said "hold on"

she came back and said "no one promised you 3day select"..and "we just recieved you fax today (friday, 4th) only problem is we didnt fax it at all today lol ANOTHER LIE...

i was being nice and polite too! but she just flat out was rude.

i told her that yes someone sure did. and she flat told me "no"..

then she said they HAD BEEN out of stock is what the problem was...i said three weeks?...she says yes......LIE...i said thats cool except others on the s12 forum have ordred them and recieved them since i ordered mine.

then she says it will ship next week ..maybe thursday....well i wondered why they couldnt push my order out since i order so long ago?

now keep in mind we are at 24 days since ordering, and i have sent the ffl 4 or 5 times, no glitches on our end.......for sure

and i told/asked her that, she gets pissed and says "we have been very busy!!!".....ok like its a bad thing or my fault?...let me just file that with "it will go out today" and "our fax was broken" and pure all the other BS ive been told lol

i finally just asked if she thought i was stupid?..(in a calm voice) she was trying to get off the phone....with no apology or anything

then i asked for a manager and she said "I AM THE MANAGER!!!" ....wow.....

i said are you the shipping manager? and she shortly said no and transfered me to the shipping manager, who was nice! thanks god

she said they wouldnt be in until next thursday (which is nothing to do with her, she was awesome)

why couldnt the first lady just tell me that they where out of stock again???

so sadly im looking at 35 days, maybe. if that was the truth from ordering/paying to actually getting the rifle.....to me thats awful and wasnt offered anything but refund int he email below and an "apology"

i got an email that said

"I believe I spoke to you today, I apologize, none of this has been

intentional, we have had several people quit and it has been crazy. We have

new people and as you know when dealing with guns it's not something you can

just walk into and know what you're doing. I guess I should have gave you

the option of a full refund, do you want that?""

all i heard was -halfway apology-excuse-excuse-.......

do i want a refund? f no i wat my gun geez..... thats what most good businesses do, offer a refund...wow..i figured they where out of the money crunch they where in and didnt mind refunding the low price i got anyways.

From K-Var's track record, I believe your account here absolutely and sadly I'm not even suprised by it.

I don't particularly like the company, (sometimes horrendous CS and they seem to have no problem lying to to you to end the call), but they, (Arsenal and K-Var are one-and-the-same), are the ones who hold the Legion contract. As I've said in other threads, I really wish that a better company, (RAAC comes to mind), had secured this contract, but currently that's not the case.

I'm sorry to hear that this has been such a ridiculous ordeal for you. It's small consolation, but whenever you do get your SGL21, I think you'll be damn glad you bought one. They really are the finest (semi-auto) AKs available anywhere, imo.

Hang in there and let us know how things turn out. :up:

called today,

lady who answered was very pushy and rude, turns out it was the owners wife.

she was acting like i was in the wrong for even calling. i told her i was told i would get 3day select WED and it would ship and it didnt.

she said "hold on"

she came back and said "no one promised you 3day select"..and "we just recieved you fax today (friday, 4th) only problem is we didnt fax it at all today lol ANOTHER LIE...

i was being nice and polite too! but she just flat out was rude.

i told her that yes someone sure did. and she flat told me "no"..

then she said they HAD BEEN out of stock is what the problem was...i said three weeks?...she says yes......LIE...i said thats cool except others on the s12 forum have ordred them and recieved them since i ordered mine.

then she says it will ship next week ..maybe thursday....well i wondered why they couldnt push my order out since i order so long ago?

now keep in mind we are at 24 days since ordering, and i have sent the ffl 4 or 5 times, no glitches on our end.......for sure

and i told/asked her that, she gets pissed and says "we have been very busy!!!".....ok like its a bad thing or my fault?...let me just file that with "it will go out today" and "our fax was broken" and pure all the other BS ive been told lol

i finally just asked if she thought i was stupid?..(in a calm voice) she was trying to get off the phone....with no apology or anything

then i asked for a manager and she said "I AM THE MANAGER!!!" ....wow.....

i said are you the shipping manager? and she shortly said no and transfered me to the shipping manager, who was nice! thanks god

she said they wouldnt be in until next thursday (which is nothing to do with her, she was awesome)

why couldnt the first lady just tell me that they where out of stock again???

so sadly im looking at 35 days, maybe. if that was the truth from ordering/paying to actually getting the rifle.....to me thats awful and wasnt offered anything but refund int he email below and an "apology"

i got an email that said

"I believe I spoke to you today, I apologize, none of this has been

intentional, we have had several people quit and it has been crazy. We have

new people and as you know when dealing with guns it's not something you can

just walk into and know what you're doing. I guess I should have gave you

the option of a full refund, do you want that?""

all i heard was -halfway apology-excuse-excuse-.......

do i want a refund? f no i wat my gun geez..... thats what most good businesses do, offer a refund...wow..i figured they where out of the money crunch they where in and didnt mind refunding the low price i got anyways.

From K-Var's track record, I believe your account here absolutely and sadly I'm not even suprised by it.

I don't particularly like the company, (sometimes horrendous CS and they seem to have no problem lying to to you to end the call), but they, (Arsenal and K-Var are one-and-the-same), are the ones who hold the Legion contract. As I've said in other threads, I really wish that a better company, (RAAC comes to mind), had secured this contract, but currently that's not the case.

I'm sorry to hear that this has been such a ridiculous ordeal for you. It's small consolation, but whenever you do get your SGL21, I think you'll be damn glad you bought one. They really are the finest (semi-auto) AKs available anywhere, imo.

Hang in there and let us know how things turn out. :up:

thanks man,

yeah i know i will love the rifle...but no love for k-var for sure...so far anyways....

hasnt shipped yet, but at least they told me it wouldnt ship till Wed or thursday......fingers crossed!!!!

one up date i wanted to add was i got a reply about maybe getting a deal on some mags. it simply stated

"Seems like the damage is already done right?

yep.........

Here is the truth. I ordered my SGL21 on Saturday. I immediately went and faxed a copy of my order email receipt and a copy of the ffl from my dealer. I called today and they said it was fully received and is being shipped. I will get an email confirmation. With some luck I will have it in a week. :)

Here is the truth. I ordered my SGL21 on Saturday. I immediately went and faxed a copy of my order email receipt and a copy of the ffl from my dealer. I called today and they said it was fully received and is being shipped. I will get an email confirmation. With some luck I will have it in a week. :)

consider your self lucky, but i am happy for you.

not all have problems with kvar, but kvar sure as hell doesnt care if it doesnt go smooth for ya...the damage is done...move on

Edited by gadsden

consider your self lucky, but i am happy for you.

not all have problems with kvar, but kvar sure as hell doesnt care if it doesnt go smooth for ya...the damage is done...move on

Well I won't consider myself lucky until I have my rifle in hand. My FFL holder also is different. He gave me a copy of his FFL and let me fax it. That way I knew when it was done, how it was done, and had the fax acceptance in hand. I wonder if some of these guys just fax their license without the order receipt and it never gets processed onto the right order. I know that happens with other companies all the time. Atlantic has explicit instructions about how to order. KVAR doesn't, but maybe they expect the person ordering to know everything.

Mine arrived a day early today, after I placed my order last Thursday.

Hope your rifle ships soon...

yes i got the email. should be here monday. i really thoght when the shipping manager said "ill take care of it" it ment i was going to get faster shipping as promised...but i did not.

at least its finaly on its way!

Mine arrived a day early today, after I placed my order last Thursday.

Hope your rifle ships soon...

yes i got the email. should be here monday. i really thoght when the shipping manager said "ill take care of it" it ment i was going to get faster shipping as promised...but i did not.

at least its finaly on its way!

finally. congrats. thats awesome.

Man that's crazy, it's the polar opposite to my experiences with Kvar. I ordered my first SGL21 the first Tuesday of the sale, had my dealer fax over the FFL the following day(Wednesday) around noon and I had a tracking number that night. The rifle actually arrived to my dealer that Friday, 4 days from day I ordered it. Between me and a couple friends we ordered a total of 8 rifles in 5 different orders and it was the exact same experience with the exception that they already had the FFL on file.

Anyway, glad to hear you got a tracking number for it, I'm sure you'll be really happy with it. Hopefully they throw in an extra mag or sling for your troubles.

D.

Edited by xjedix

Man that's crazy, it's the polar opposite to my experiences with Kvar. I ordered my first SGL21 the first Tuesday of the sale, had my dealer fax over the FFL the following day(Wednesday) around noon and I had a tracking number that night. The rifle actually arrived to my dealer that Friday, 4 days from day I ordered it. Between me and a couple friends we ordered a total of 8 rifles in 5 different orders and it was the exact same experience with the exception that they already had the FFL on file.

Picked up my K-Var from my FFL yesterday. I was out of town so I could not get it on Monday - the day it arrived. From order to delivery took less than a week. I will buy again from K-VAR.

Anyway, glad to hear you got a tracking number for it, I'm sure you'll be really happy with it. Hopefully they throw in an extra mag or sling for your troubles.

D.

Hopefully they throw in an extra mag or sling for your troubles.

D.

you would think but im almost 100% sure there will not be. judging from the whole ordeal, esp since i asked for a small discount. i was actually going to order about 10 of the circle10 mags but was having so much trouble i held off.

im happy as hell though that its on it way.

Man that's total BS! I'd dog their ass about getting extra mags or something, but more importantly getting you're rifle! I'm kinda in a situation like that now with Tapco, ordered a stock, and a retaining plate. So far it's ALMOST A MONTH! When I called they said they have the stock, but are waiting on a SCREW. I said "Why don't you friggen send me the stock at least?" and the guy said "Well we would have to charge you double shipping."

This stuff frustrating to no end. What happened to customer service? Hope you get you're rifle soon man.