It's over the top Elvis.

I see the humor in it (in a sick sort of way - and, it is sick humor after all), but the assholes who want to disarm America will simply see it as an opening to point fingers, paint gun owners as homicidal nuts, and create a justification for their foolish, self destructive, and paranoid agenda.

WS

I thought it was funny, but if its crossing the line, I'll replace it.

So first thing I did was laugh when I saw it....... then my wife came over a few minutes ago to see what I was looking at and she laughed at it too. BTW she really dislikes the hobby and guns and she thought it was funny. (She is changing)

I assume since it was a parade he's after the creepy clowns which is A OK in my book....

I find myself agreeing with der WaffenSchmied.

It is not "our" sense of humor that concerns me. The spin misters are looking for any ammunition to use against us and they do not care about context, meaning, or humor.

They are simpley paid prevaricators that will use any means of hyperbole to try and prove their lies.

Elvis,

I had a good chuckle :D

...which means its probably in bad taste.

I agree with others comments about anti-gun loonies using stuff like that to make us look bad.

...but then again, they are going to do that anyway.

Harv

Yeah, I wasn't really concerned with it offending anyone on the board, if you're easily offended I'm pretty sure you would have been gone long ago. Basically I was wondering if it would reflect negatively on the forum itself. I'll keep it around, unless I get some complaints.

Elvis, not only is your avatar not offensive, not even Big Sal offends me.

In fact, I think the photo of an abortion should be mandatory viewing to people who want to keep it legal to do this to their kids.

That is REAL and it should be seen. I'd show that to school kids.

In fact, I think the photo of an abortion should be mandatory viewing to people who want to keep it legal to do this to their kids.

Goddamnit thats fucking right! what is wrong with knowing the concequences of your actions befor making them!?!

WS has a point, I'm horribly anti PC though, so if it offends someone i think its funny.

For example... I want this on a shirt...

i-fuck-to-hardcore-male-2ac9.jpg

Edit To add... Shirt ordered...

Edited by Nailbomb

When I saw the post the other day about looking for places to shoot in N.C. , I thought to myself "what, don't you have any clock towers or shopping malls??" so, I think it is effin funny! However, I don't always show the best judgement, so if you dig it , I say go for it.

• Like 1

I find myself agreeing with der WaffenSchmied.

It is not "our" sense of humor that concerns me. The spin misters are looking for any ammunition to use against us and they do not care about context, meaning, or humor.

They are simpley paid prevaricators that will use any means of hyperbole to try and prove their lies.

With all due respect guys...isn't it time to stop kissing people's asses?? It's not my humor but I thought it was OK...maybe a 6 on a 1-10 scale. I like post acpoloyptic's sig line better but all my taste is in my mouth so I don't know if it's over the line or not... but I think that is funny.

• Like 1

Yeah, I wasn't really concerned with it offending anyone on the board, if you're easily offended I'm pretty sure you would have been gone long ago. Basically I was wondering if it would reflect negatively on the forum itself. I'll keep it around, unless I get some complaints.

Alright Elvis, I tried to be diplomatic. I didn't want to be the first one to say it... but.... it's gay. Really, really, really gay.

Gay, gay, gay, Elvis...

Everyone has been thinking this but no one else would say it... I just thought you should know the truth.

Your friend,

Waffenschmied :Johnboy:

• Like 2

I don't think it's offensive until you reveal your purpose. Is it how you feel or is it just a jab to piss people off like that fuck Sal. Personally, I think we need to stop being PC and tell all those who wander around looking for something to be offended about to fuck off. But I also feel those who walk around with the sole purpose in life just to incite people because their too fucking insecure and pissed off with themselves should be kneecapped and tied to an anthill.

• Like 1