Perfect Christmas Present for the Ladies...

Yeah, that's Tacticool. If Jugg'd had more like her at the gun show, he'd have moved more product!

What stylish, fashionista wouldn't love a Saiga x39 and Right Wing Extremist shirt to keep her warm on those chilly Christmas days?

ryasarightwingerq.jpg

post-18067-12599586055308_thumb.jpg

edited to put a pic in that wife feels is a better pic.

Edited by EricinMaryland
  • Like 1

I'd be a liar if I said I didn't sell more shirts with Lorie manning the table than when I'm there!!!.....!!!!

(Edit: I'm sure I could make room for a blond to work the table too... along with a redhead..... ;) Lorie gets mad at me for wandering at the shows looking at guns...)

Hope they went over well at your house and thanks for everything!!!!

Nothing but pretty in your pics!!!!

YAY!!!! You guys got the T's!!! They look great on her. After seeing pictures of her that were posted on the forum and seeing how little she is, I decided to get her in specific 'girlie' T's for a better fit. I like those ones as well, they are not all big and baggy like a regular T. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but when you can 'choose' what you order in and have printed up..............

We hope you like what we picked out for you too :) Just grabbed a few in the different logos that we had in your size. If there is any particular design that you wanted and did not get, please let us know and we will hook you up :)

Thank you sooooo much for participating in the true spirit of Christian giving. That was awful nice of you to still donate. It's people like you guys that help make this world a better place.

Have a wonderful Christmas and let us know if we can do anything else.

Take care and God Bless,

Lorie

Here's one, if she's into antiques! (or they're into her)...

I picked this up at an antique store.

At first I thought it was a cool old tool... It turned out to be exactly that... Just not what I expected.

I thought of selling it, but it has come in as a great conversation piece, & it worked quite well as an ice-breaker once!

I made the box, so it looks right.

:blues:

post-19652-12600341422343_thumb.jpg

Back in the 19th century female sexual arousal didnt have a name, it had a diagnosis, Hysteria. Fortunately, this recurring alignment could be cured with hysterical paroxysm (aka orgasm). The use of vaginal massage as a therapy for hysterical patients dates back to Hippocrates.

The treatment was not generally regarded as sexual but doing it by hand was tiring, although lucrative, work for the medical professional. Not surprisingly, the invention of stream-driven vibrating machines was welcomed by all but they were expensive and not easily portable.

The vibrator was first patented as a medical device by Joseph Mortimer Granville, a British doctor, in 1883. The electromechanical version of the vibrator was designed to relieve Hysteria but it too was large and not easily portable.

The huge potential market for hand-held vibrators was recognised by entrepreneurs with Hamilton Beach of Racine, patenting their first hand held vibrator in 1902. The vibrator was the fifth electrical home appliance available, after the sewing machine but well before the electric iron and vacuum cleaner. Vibrator innovation was even a driving force behind the creation of the small electric motor.

In the early 1900s women could use mail order to buy vibrating massagers from advertisements in publications such as Needlecraft, Modern Priscilla and Womens Home Companion. One Vibrator advertisement, from 1910 stated, The secret of the ages has been discovered in Vibration. Great scientists tell us that we owe not only our health but even our life strength to this wonderful force. Vibration promotes life and vigour, strength and beauty. ... Vibrate Your Body and Make It Well. YOU Have No Right to Be Sick..

I will trade it for a Russian 8 round mag if anyone is interested!

Edited by Paulyski

not quite sure how we went from tees to turn of the century vibrators...... pretty creepy, though.....:unsure:

Well it IS a great gift for the ladies... On so many levels. :devil:

just trying to imagine the "joy" on my wife's face upon receiving such a gift.....:huh:........:o..........:angry:..........:evil:..........:beaten:

Nice new teas. How does someone get a Pink eagle for his wife or any other new designs in time for Christmas?

Tac... got your PM... We had not originally considered carrying pink tees. and did this one as a one of a kind.....

We most likely WILL put the pink tees into production as folks seem to like them!!!!.. we just not have worked out pricing details as the ladies shirts cost a couple bucks more....

I WILL get back with you once we know the details......

Thanks and sorry to keep you waiting!!!

not quite sure how we went from tees to turn of the century vibrators...... pretty creepy, though.....:unsure:

Well it IS a great gift for the ladies... On so many levels. :devil:

just trying to imagine the "joy" on my wife's face upon receiving such a gift.....:huh:........:o..........:angry:..........:evil:..........:beaten:

From personal experience I can tell you it would beat the hell out of a new vacuum cleaner... :oops:

Dude, a Saiga/AK themed thong would run all day long. Wife won't be modeling that on the internet though! ;-)

No offense to the gun world, but there's not a lot of non-sleazy stuff out there for women legitimately into this stuff. Let me just add another comment on this... a lot of time t-shirts are those cheapo kleenex fabric that feels like it's going to disintegrate if it ever gets wet. While there's undoubtedly a market out there for disintegrate-when-wet women's clothing, Jugg's stuff is good quality material. It was, literally, the first thing my wife commented on "Ooh, this is good fabric."

Yeah, I still am not quite sure where the steam-powered vibrator came from. It'd probably be a great gift for someone out there though! Good luck selling it... Maybe you could mount it on the foregrip of your S12?

YAY!!!! You guys got the T's!!! They look great on her. After seeing pictures of her that were posted on the forum and seeing how little she is, I decided to get her in specific 'girlie' T's for a better fit. I like those ones as well, they are not all big and baggy like a regular T. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but when you can 'choose' what you order in and have printed up..............

We hope you like what we picked out for you too :) Just grabbed a few in the different logos that we had in your size. If there is any particular design that you wanted and did not get, please let us know and we will hook you up :)

Thank you sooooo much for participating in the true spirit of Christian giving. That was awful nice of you to still donate. It's people like you guys that help make this world a better place.

Have a wonderful Christmas and let us know if we can do anything else.

Take care and God Bless,

Lorie

Lorie, I didn't know you specifically sent me those smaller sizes, THANKS! I'm SO glad becauase I would never wear the big shapeless ones that guys wear.

I especially loved the carbon footprint one for Eric, LOL!

Edited by Tacti'cool'Wife

Love how these threads go all over once in awhile. Got to be tuff to wear pink. Had pink covers for hardhat and (baseball) caps when I worked in oilfield in yearly 90's. Breast cancer awareness, before it was trendy. Mainly because it caught attention in hectic work conditions, with pipe and chains flying. :smoke: