Bayern Cup: Phillippsburg Germany.

With you Yanks hosting the 2010 Panam shotgun event it may be worth some of you coming over to Germany in May to shoot against some of the Euro competitors that will be taking medals at your event !

Although this is any open event with 200 shooters all levels will be welcomed & your get to see some very nice,very fast Vepr 12 users.

Importing your own shotguns should be straight forward,although im happy to share my Alex Wakal D1 Saiga if a few of you want to be squadded with me ?

Here's the match info :

www.ipsc-dvc.org

Its 12 stages : with bird shot , slug & sg : ammo prices are similar to the US at the moment.

The saturday night has a BBQ & Beer festival ............. so best to shoot that day rather than the sunday.

With you Yanks hosting the 2010 Panam shotgun event it may be worth some of you coming over to Germany in May to shoot against some of the Euro competitors that will be taking medals at your event !

Although this is any open event with 200 shooters all levels will be welcomed & your get to see some very nice,very fast Vepr 12 users.

Importing your own shotguns should be straight forward,although im happy to share my Alex Wakal D1 Saiga if a few of you want to be squadded with me ?

Here's the match info :

www.ipsc-dvc.org

Its 12 stages : with bird shot , slug & sg : ammo prices are similar to the US at the moment.

The saturday night has a BBQ & Beer festival ............. so best to shoot that day rather than the sunday.

The Euro is a bit rich at the moment. Sounds like fun though. Ich waere gerne dabei!

WS

P.S. I guess I'll just have to go down to the range and console myself with tactical drills with my all of my own personal and absolutely legal unregistered hand guns, rifles, and shotguns....lol.

Nochmals, mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Waffenschmied

Edited by WaffenSchmied

too bad its not in the U.K. I might have taken you up on the offer as I'll likely be in the area visiting my family!

Oh well.. Woulda loved beating down some frenchies and drinking some german/english beer (or just watching a drinking beer, better at that probably)... not that I'm not doing that now.. but still

by the way how dificult is it to bring a gun from america to the U.K. or europe in general from the states? pretty strange gun laws there.

edit:

Wow there are no U.K. matches scheduled on that website.. makes me sad

Edited by volkov
  • 1 month later...

too bad its not in the U.K. I might have taken you up on the offer as I'll likely be in the area visiting my family!

Oh well.. Woulda loved beating down some frenchies and drinking some german/english beer (or just watching a drinking beer, better at that probably)... not that I'm not doing that now.. but still

by the way how dificult is it to bring a gun from america to the U.K. or europe in general from the states? pretty strange gun laws there.

edit:

Wow there are no U.K. matches scheduled on that website.. makes me sad

The level 3 matches in UK are;

May 21/22 Harlow

June 11/12/13 Shield

July 3/4 Carlisle

Sept 4/5 Borders

Oct 8/9 Harlow

These are provisional dates but do not tend to alter.