Why not...another AR build....

That's a good stock for a heavy caliber.

50 Beowolf, 458 Socom, or maybe 450 Bushmaster.

Good, glad to hear that. It seemed sturdy, but it's obviosly sturdier than I realized.

When you run out of bullets you can use it as a club and not worry about damaging it.

Good, glad to hear that. It seemed sturdy, but it's obviosly sturdier than I realized.

When you run out of bullets you can use it as a club and not worry about damaging it.

Abso-fucking-lutely.

That Ace stock is rock solid. I actually just sold one, that I had used for quite some time. I, too, wouldn't hesitate for a second to use that stock as a skull smashing device. I'd put money on a lower breaking, before the stock did.

Flashbang, it looks real good. BCM is top notch stuff. :super:

Abso-fucking-lutely.

That Ace stock is rock solid. I actually just sold one, that I had used for quite some time. I, too, wouldn't hesitate for a second to use that stock as a skull smashing device. I'd put money on a lower breaking, before the stock did.

Flashbang, it looks real good. BCM is top notch stuff. :super:

Thanks bro.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting ready to start my first AR build using the Spike's lower also. I have been trying to decide on the stock you're using or going old school with an A2. Probably going to use a .450 bushmaster upper.

Anyone use the Houge Free Float handguard? If so how are they? I like the grips for cold weather use.