Ziff-Davis Media disrespect Russian Veterans!READ!

Ziff Davis Media recently published a doctored photo that is highly disrespectful of Russian soldiers specifically and all military veterans in general. Look over what follows and if you are as angry as I am spread the word and hammer their offices with phone calls, email etc..

I'm posting this here as it is one of the few places I know of that has regular Russian visitors. I'd like to see this get international attention. Jerks like this should be known for the kind of people they are.

If you haven't seen this thread on Gunsnet here's the story-

Ziff Davis Media used a doctored photo in their magazine Electronic Gaming Monthly. The picture showed Russian soldiers holding advertising for a video game called Socom II.

The original photo showed the soldiers holding pictures of their fallen comrades.

Here's a link:

http://www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.p...threadid=156754

Instead of offering an apology, After Ziff-Davis received a certain amount of negative attention due to the Gunsnet thread they threatened a lawsuit over copyright violation- here's the link:

http://www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.p...210#post1305210

• 2 weeks later...

that is not right at all. my email has been sent as well. disrespect the living, not the dead. especially not men that have fallen for thier country. an apology dont cut it in that case, i dont think. not even close. they should apologise to, and compensate those men and the dead men's families in the photograph. thats one of the worst things i have seen in months. what the hell is wrong with people?