I saw Mr. Weeks at a gunshow this weekend. Asked him about his website, as I am getting lots of email regarding parts sources since his website went down. Apparently, there are a lot of rumors floating around as well.

The real story is this: RPB's web hosting company was paid for a shopping cart that RPB never got. So Mr. Weeks pulled the account. He is currently persuing other options for a new, improved website.

Meanwhile, orders for Saiga conversion parts can still be placed by calling 1-800-858-0809. Still the same great quality at the same great prices.

Thanks for the info, Sheik.  Haven't seen you around much lately.  What's new?

Been real busy. I closed down my business and went to work for a large corporation so I could stay close to home. Now, I work longer hours for less money - go figure. Also, my family has been plagued with really weird accidents lately. The wife and kids have all had to have surgery in the last 2 months, and it has been quite stressful. Haven't started any new projects in over 6 months. :(

Sorry to hear about all the bad luck. Hope everyone is on the mend. A number of years ago I came up with a great idea. Since nearly 85% of accidents happen in the home, why not just swap houses with your neighbors? Think how much safer we would be. :rolleyes:

Take care.