options for new rear sight

Search, this has been cover a lot recently.

I did, all I came up with were the mojo and tech sights but I was wondering what other options were out there.

although I think I may have limited my search to the .308 forum. that may be why I didn't come up with much.

Edited by bigghoss

so I got my saiga .308 a week ago and I know the factory sights are holding me back. I'm interested in hearing about my options for new iron sights and your guys' opinions of them.

You might consider the Kreb's aperture sight that replaces the rear sight leaf.

The Krebs has a lot of advantages, the range setting not being the least. Mojo has had some spotty reviews especially the Micro Click, TechSights requires changing parts and adding a recoil buffer on the 308 great sight though but no fast range setting.

Keep it simple go with Krebs.

The Krebs has a lot of advantages, the range setting not being the least. Mojo has had some spotty reviews especially the Micro Click, TechSights requires changing parts and adding a recoil buffer on the 308 great sight though but no fast range setting.

Keep it simple go with Krebs.

Agreed.

I have the Tech Sights on my 7.62x39, but for a longer range gun like a 308, I'd want to have the ability to rapidly change distance settings.

you can get one of the dust covers with an ar rear sight on it.

Without some sort of modification to positively and consistently locate them, they move are are not repeatable.

I vote the Tech Sights.