WTF CSS? I AM SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF

I ordered products from CCS last Friday late in the afternoon. The products were sitting on my doorstep Monday morning. I am now completely pissed at every single other place that is not as fast and AWESOME as CSS! And considering you guys stock everything Saiga....you got my business 100% from now til the end of time, and I will let everyone know where to order if they want good products cheap and fast.

• Like 3

I ordered products from CCS last Friday late in the afternoon. The products were sitting on my doorstep Monday morning. I am now completely pissed at every single other place that is not as fast and AWESOME as CSS! And considering you guys stock everything Saiga....you got my business 100% from now til the end of time, and I will let everyone know where to order if they want good products cheap and fast.

That's pretty much how I feel too.

columbia? So when i order my ace stock after xmas it'll come with a complimentary bag of coke? I've figured it out fellas! Greg makes the mailman do a few lines before his deliveries... stuff that would normally take a week for the mail man to drive across the country only takes a day by foot if your jacked up on wacky powder.

• 2 months later...

CSS is straight out of the twilight zone. No joke I ordered my parts to the wrong address two days ago and they were in my house yesterday.

Well I don't get mail at my house anyway-call me paranoid but I just try to keep a real low profile-my mail goes to a rural house 25 miles away, and some how the Carolina Shooters Supply Wormhole found me.

Less than 48 hors to the west side of the Rocky Mountains even to a made up address.

me -1 intelligence forgot where i lived, no contact with mail carrier

CSS+1speed +1 intelligence I was hidden, found me anyway in freaky fast record time

AND i searched more than 25 sites to find that CSS has the lowest prices

WITHOUT the 5% discount for knowing the forum.

CONCLUSION- CSS=freaky fast shipping & lowest price SAIGA PARTS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Interesting to note that CSS continues to ship extra fast ordered late Thursday and it's here on Saturday.

Greg thanks once again for your super FAST shipping.

I AM A CSSCFL...........That's Customer For Life.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After reading all the good reviews here, I ordered from CSS, I ordered some conversion parts. After 3 days I was pissed that I hadn't seen them. I went to the gun safe to get a weapon to help vent my frustration, and the damn parts I ordered were already on the gun! How the fuck does that happen?

Seriously, It was like three days after a one day delay because I screwed up my address and didn't return Greg's e-mail right away. Amazing, really.

You know, the way you guys keep rabbiting about this wonder shop (CSS) makes someone like me think that you guys have done some sort of sweet deal, like $$ under the table, lol.

My SO should be calling you folks soon for the saiga 308 21". Be in touch.

Edited by Dirty Optics