WTF CSS? I AM SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF

Ok as of today, Greg's on the timer lol, SO bought her 308 today, lets see speed & accuracy :killer: .. Thanks for taking care of it Greg :D

This will be a little slower. I tried to get it out today, but the transfer FFL's fax machine was not working right and their license did not come through until after 5pm. It will go out first thing in the morning UPS Ground(firearms) and they are slow to CA. Parts are only 3 days to CA, UPS ground is 5 business days.

Only good things to say about CSS here too. Being out in the middle of the pacific about 5500 miles away from his place, I have never waited more then 7 days to receive my orders,,,,,and shipping with USPS flat rate boxes is great. Saving for the mid-barrel comp next.

Thanks Greg

Edited by PYRO
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the Smooth transaction Greg, it came when you said it would.

Last i looked at your site, you were out of 223 16"? Thanks

Out of those. As soon as RAAC gets the next shipment of them we will have some.

My order was put in for a 10 round mag, and it was here three days later(no fault of CSS though, stupid mail lady delivered it to the wrong house, I found it in my mailbox the next morning). I really didn't expect it till the next week. So I'll be getting my mags from CSS from now on.

Hello Everyone, I just joined about a week ago (Been lurking for months now lol) and saw all the positive feedback on CSS. So, after recently purchasing my saiga 12, I went directly over to Greg's page to order the MD drum and Gunfixers plug. After completing my order "which I should've looked over better :unsure: " Greg calls this morning(not even one bushiness day later) to straighten things out, then said My stuff should arrive with-in the next day!! I am very impressed with their customer service and will be doing business with CSS from now on. Anyone in-need of parts should definitely check them out. CSSCFL!

• 2 weeks later...

Gregs a top notch guy to deal with. Got my stuff safe and sound. I would gladly deal with him again. Thanks for everything Greg.

btw Greg, on your avatar, what hand gaurd is that and how much?

That is our Carolina AR style forearm. $79.95 http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-342/Saiga-12-forearm-hand/Detail

Ahh, only for the Saiga 12 huh? :unsure:

My, that device you got for cocking the gun looks handy, what is that and how (you know the rest). Ill be interested in purchasing a few of those for sure :greedy:

That is the Tromix bolt on charge handle. It is awesome and I put it on all my Saiga's.

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-266/Tromix-Saiga-Ak47-extended/Detail