Warranty issue for this week.............

OK, I've had it.

No jack leg, half assed conversions are going to be accepted for future warranty.

I'll not be held accountable for someones crappy work.

If you can cut, grind, and generally hack on a Saiga, I guess you can fix your own hammerspring legs and other such issues......

As of now, misleading the warranty provider will cost money.

• Like 2

I didn't think that you accepted half-assed/screwed around with guns for warranty issues. I always figured that once I went after them with the dremel that warranty was null and void...

Thats been my expirience with every other warrenty I've had. I took the dremil to my promags, and they don't want to exchange them now for example.

Send them notice that they have voided any warranty due to damage done by customer. Offer to make repairs at a labor rate of at least 200% of your normal rate. Customer to pay all shipping, and if they don't want it fixed, charge a $50 dollar handling fee and return shipping.

• Like 1

Business that goes out of way to provide good customer service. Works with a defective/breakage issue, unrelated to conversion. Then gets hosed by a customer(s) ignorance. Then the ignorant will trash the business on forums or other sources. Real easy to see why no alternation clause comes into effect. Appreciate those who try to be reasonable. Stupidity should be expensive.:smoke:

Makes good sense to me too. I'm actually surprised that you had honored warranties on jacked up, poorly converted guns in the past.

If you know what you're doing, break out the dremel, but make sure the gun's not a lemon beforehand!

void.jpg

Who actually pays Cadz to perform the warranty work and what are their guidelines? Do they need to be sent the defective parts back or need an explination on what work was performed(R.O.). Seems like unless you're in the charity business, if it's outside the guidelines, it's customer pay and has nothing to do with customer service and shouldn't be held against you or your company in any way.

6500 - RAAC pays a set rate on warranty repairs to CGW, various issues are photographed, everything is documented, and is passed back to RAAC, who then in turn sends that info along to the factory which reimburses RAAC. new issues and fixes are OK'd by the factory before anything is done. the details of this whole process is, as I am sure you would expect, private, but that is basically it in a nutshell. oh yeh, and there is a hell of a lot of paperwork involved.

if something comes in that is NOT a warranty issue, the customer gets charged after contact is made with said customer, to get the OK on the repair fees.

if the gun is defective from the factory, it will get fixed free of charge, if the gun is less than a year old. older guns need RAAC's approval first. anything that is caused by the customer, can be fixed for a fee, but postage will be collected even if the gun is not repaired due to customer error.

• Like 1