S-12 tromix double hook FCG?

From what I have read here from other forum members, the difference in trigger pull isn't really worth the hassle of hacking up your receiver. I have no personal experience with the double hook though. I went with the modified single just because it was drop in, but lots of people here polish them up so it is a smoother pull. I need to try that one of these days.

I have installed both types and I don't think the trigger pull is any better with the double hook.......and you have to machine your receiver to accept the double hook.

The single hook SRT is really the best setup, but the SRT has to be fitted to each gun.

We only sell the standard tapco single hook unit that has a modified hammer to work in the S-12. It also comes with a shepherds crook and disconector spring, which are not included if you just buy the Tapco FCG and modify it yourself.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

+1 per Tony. Tapco does not make a specific S-12 FCG, you need to modify. Involves grinding a few areas on the hammer as well as notching your receiver. I used the dual hook Tapco on mine and bought the extra parts needed separately. Nothing super hard if you are already doing your own conversion. Does take some fitting though and I still need to grind down my hammer a bit as it sticks on the receiver and doesn't reset every time.

I just used the double hook to be cool. :smoke::rolleyes:

If I were doing it again, I would probably use Tromix's package.

Plus the Shepards crook being included is cool. They are hard to find elsewhere.

One guy here took a double hook, cut off the right hook, modded his receiver & made a sliding safety that goes under the right hook when engaged, to make a safety that is operable without moving your hand off of the PG.