Saiga end of the year inventory reduction sale

We are blowing out prices on all Russian American Armory Saiga's that we have in stock from now until December 30, 2009 or while inventory lasts.

$489 - IZ-109 - 12 Ga. w/19 inch barrel and fixed sight

$342 - IZ-110 - .223 w/20.4 inch barrel

$373 - IZ-113 - .223 w/16.3 inch barrel + Skeleton stock

$337 - IZ-114 - .223 w/16.3 inch barrel

$342 - IZ-132 - 7.62x39 w/16.3 inch barrel

$372 - IZ-134 - 7.62x39 w/16.3 inch barrel w/ Skeleton stock

$440 - IZ-137 - .308 w/16.3 inch barrel

$536 - IZ-138 .308 w/21.8 inch barrel & wood furniture

$463 - IZ-139 - .308 w/21.8 inch barrel

$520 - IZ-140 - .308 w/16.3 inch barrel + Skeleton stock

$565 - IZ-220 - .308 Version 21 w/21.8 inch barrel and wood furniture/thumbhole stock

$448 - IZ-105 - 20 Ga. w/19 inch barrel and fixed sights

$461 - IZ-106 - 20 Ga. w/22.4 inch barrel and fixed sights

$536 - IZ-107 - 12 Ga. w/24 inch barrel and fixed sights

$525 - IZ-108 - 12 Ga. w/19” barrel & adjustable sight leaf

$1,106 - IZ-146 - 7-4 Biathlon 22 LR Adult w/19.6 in barrel

$1,103 - IZ-147 - 7-3 Biathlon 22 LR Women & Youth 19.6 inch barrel

$1,134 - IZ-214 - 7-4 Biathlon Left Handed w/19.6 inch Barrel

$1,129 - IZ-215- 7-3 Biathlon Left Handed w/19.6 inch Barrel

$353 - IZ-143 7-2 Biathlon Basic 22 LR

$359 - IZ-144 - 7-2 Biathlon Basic 22 WMR

$534 - IZ-148 - CM-2 Adult w/26.8 inch barrel

$534 - IZ-149 - CM-2 Cadet w/19 inch barrel

$339 - IZ-240 - 5.45x39 w/16.3 inch barrel

$519 - IZ-141 - Los 7-1 .308 win. w/21.6 inch barrel

$720 - IZ-152 - Los 9-1 30-06 w/21.5 inch barrel

We still have some converted Saiga 12s in stock ready to ship.

All prices are before shipping + tax (MS Residents only).

Shipping: $25 Flat rate. (1 or 100 rifles, shipping is a set at $25. Any accessories can be added to your order and you still only pay $25 shipping. You pay no more than $25 for shipping when you purchase a rifle. Alaska & Hawaii orders require additional shipping)

Payment must be made via check or money order.

*NO SALES TO residents or those with billing addresses in Chicago (IL), Cook County (IL), CA, DC, MA, NY, Foreign Countries, or where prohibited by law. US possessions and territories are considered foreign billing addresses.

post-5490-12606729328376_thumb.jpg

Awesome pricing!!!

WS

Edited by WaffenSchmied

How do you even make any money? Those are the lowest pricing Ive seen on most of those items. You must have some kind of deal worked out with RAA. Ive bought from you before, and from the looks of these prices Im about to again. I might have to move back in with my mom after I get done, because my wife is GOING TO KILL ME. The best part of it all is my new rifle is guaranteed to be here in time for Christmas. BTW I talked to one of your employees the other day. Nathan was his name. He was very helpful and hooked me up with everything I needed. You guys have a good thing going. Keep it up and you'll have a costumer for life in me.

Oh not only am I getting a new rifle. Im thinking of buying the wife one of your glock 22s for Christmas. $369? I dont know how you do it.

The price on the S-12 19 fixed sight is a little more than they were at the gunshows several years ago, in fact that is the amount the check I stroked...

And the price of precious metals is up 400% in a comparable period, and everything else along with them.... BTW, I just attended a gun show, and the ONLY S12 available was a chrome plated, tricked out, tuned up, double compensated, left hand charged competition shooter with left hand and right hand AR type safety controls, an unbelievably smooth action, and a price tag over $3,000.00.

The Brits who believe they are going to walk away with US sponsored trophies because they have access to garden variety Molot Veprs are walking in to an entire world full of whupass, and it's going to be ugly....lol.

Times change,

WS

How do you even make any money? Those are the lowest pricing Ive seen on most of those items. You must have some kind of deal worked out with RAA. Ive bought from you before, and from the looks of these prices Im about to again. I might have to move back in with my mom after I get done, because my wife is GOING TO KILL ME. The best part of it all is my new rifle is guaranteed to be here in time for Christmas. BTW I talked to one of your employees the other day. Nathan was his name. He was very helpful and hooked me up with everything I needed. You guys have a good thing going. Keep it up and you'll have a costumer for life in me.

Oh not only am I getting a new rifle. Im thinking of buying the wife one of your glock 22s for Christmas. $369? I dont know how you do it.

Holy crap! Glock 22's for $369.... Sign me up. I'm there! You guys ROCK!!!

WS

Holy crap! Glock 22's for $369.... Sign me up. I'm there! You guys ROCK!!!

WS

yeah its on their website.

• 2 months later...