I have been producing BlackJack recoil buffers for the AK (will fit any AK variant including Saiga) and many other military firearms for several years now. One of the main things that got me started producing my own line of recoil buffers (besides my competitor's pricing) were all of the jams and mis-feeds I started to experienced after I installed one of their buffers in my SA-93 AK-47. All of my AK buffers are only 1/4" thick which is 1/2 the thickness of my competitor's recoil buffer, this thinner buffer design allows the AK action to cycle closer to how it was originally designed.

I use an industrial grade heat-cured urethane in the production of my buffers and most models are available in a softer or harder composition...green being the softer tends to absorb more of the shock and felt recoil, and the harder black is much stiffer and should be used when bump firing or in select-fire mode. Installing a BlackJack Buffer is simple, takes only a few seconds, and does not require any disassembly of the recoil spring assembly. When you install a BlackJack buffer you will help protect your investment from the impact damage that can occur as the bolt carrier slams into the rear of the receiver each time a round is fired. Other benefits from using a recoil buffer include a quieter and smoother action, with tighter groupings and follow-up shots.

I offer a "no hassle" satisfaction guarantee on all of my BlackJack products! If for any reason you don't like them, I'll refund your money or replace the item. If you can wear these out, return it to me and I'll replace it.

Besides recoil buffers for the AK, I also offer buffers for the SKS, SVD, FNC, Ruger 10-22, Mac10/11, Uzi, FAL and many others.)

BJBall3c.JPG

I've also started producing a tactical safety lever for the AK-Blackjack SWIFT Levers and followers for 7.62x39 steel and waffle mags that will lock back the bolt after the last round has been fired...

SWIFTprm.jpg

I now offer close to 200 items on my site and try to have the best prices around.

AKadapt.jpg

phantom.jpgSocom.jpgLHV47T.pngErgoRailGContBkinst.jpgARFX_2.jpgARFX-E.jpg6posCar.bmpmnt-640-m.jpgpvc-h168et-m.jpgpvc-v547-new-m1.jpg

Now that my new site is up and running I can accept credit cards on line as well as mail in and phone in orders.

Most all of my buffers are only $9.95 ea. + s/h and I do offer wholesale and multiple purchase discounts, please visit my web site for more details

Edited by Blackjack
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.