Form 1 or 4 Transfer Times.

Sent two out Jan 22. Got them back with numbers applied 6 -13 and was told to remove the names of the trust owners off the F1 and return them. Never had any problem with that on the previous 25 NFA forms. The agent is also different from the past agents. Robin Allbright. It used to be Sara Jones or Jason Frushauer and was told should be completed in 30-60 days. It will be 8 months compared to the 90 days it used to be only 18 months ago.

I think they have orders to intentionally drag their feet on this and make it exceeding difficult to possess NFA items.

• Like 2
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought I would try out the new forms and send in an SBR form 1 without the LEO sign off. Felt kind of good to just drop off the form instead of begging for permission. I'm going to slap a 10.5" bar

1. NFA Item: 1 M92 SBR 2. Form Type: Form 1 3. Transferee Type: Indivigable 4. Form 1 Sent: 01/19/12 5. Expected DD: 01/21/12 6. Check Cashed: ? 7. Pending Date: 02/14/12 8. Approved Date:

Individual Paper Form 4 SBS Check Cashed 10/7/2014 Stamp Received 3/30/2015   S17 is coming home.

Posted Images

It's those goddamn republicans and their draconian budget cuts! Imagine how efficient the government could be if those republican fucks would stop cutting the budget!!!

/sarcasm (We all know the problem isn't budget cuts, because there are no budget cuts. If they manage to save a dollar here they just spend 3 more there.)

On a more serious note, I guess I should adjust my expectations for my stamp. If you're still 30-90 days then I'm 60-120 days. I said at the start I'd be happy to get it by Christmas and I guess that's about right.

It's those goddamn republicans and their draconian budget cuts! Imagine how efficient the government could be if those republican fucks would stop cutting the budget!!!

/sarcasm (We all know the problem isn't budget cuts, because there are no budget cuts. If they manage to save a dollar here they just spend 3 more there.)

On a more serious note, I guess I should adjust my expectations for my stamp. If you're still 30-90 days then I'm 60-120 days. I said at the start I'd be happy to get it by Christmas and I guess that's about right.

Well, the sarcasm may not be for naught. The Reps. are nutless pansies that are afraid of barry and Co. They (the majority of them) have already proven at least to me, they are as bad as the Dems and need to be sent packing.

They told me 30-60 days and am expecting them Sept.8-10. We shall see......

• Like 1

I think U.S Praetorian is dead right! I called at what would be about 6 months following their receipt and was told it would be another 60 - 75 days. Today Nobama announced a rule change that would require Photo and Finger Print Cards on all involved in a Trust Application. I wonder how this will effect us? What I need to avoid is the law enforcement signoff because that is impossible to get here.

For me the leo signoff is easy. I went with a trust for all the other benefits.

If they kick back my form I'll just say fuck it and put a fake can on it. It's just not worth the government dick up my ass. And yeah I know that means they "win" but fuck them and their constantly changing rules. You follow the rules and put in the time and effort and money to do it right and they just change the goddamn rules with the stroke of a pen. No debate. No vote in congress. Just because I fucking said so.

Nothing stopping this fucker from changing the rules again. And after the 2014 elections he will start pounding out executive "orders" so fast your head will spin.

• 2 weeks later...

Just called today about the 12" SBS that I'm waiting on and was advised that they are currently averaging 9 months from the Pending date. That will put the whole process from start to finish right at 11 months, if they approve when they said they will. They cashed my check in March 2013 and paperwork not expected back until February 2014. Fricken ridiculous!!! They damn sure didn't waste any time cashing my check though.

Edited by GeorgiaPD

Just called today about the 12" SBS that I'm waiting on and was advised that they are currently averaging 9 months from the Pending date. That will put the whole process from start to finish right at 11 months, if they approve when they said they will. They cashed my check in March 2013 and paperwork not expected back until February 2014. Fricken ridiculous!!! They damn sure didn't waste any time cashing my check though.

IMO, the fact that they cashed your check is a good thing. It confirms you have a spot in line, gets the money out of your acct so its not just sitting there in WTF land, lets you know your paperwork didnt get lost in the mail, and that they are processing it. The fact that there is a 9 month wait, well you can thank our POSpotus and all the fuctards that like to shoot people up cuz they cant deal with life and ruin it for all of us by doing so in the process. The libs dont help either with their anti-gun mongering. but lets not get political. You're paper work will come soon enough. Hang in there buddy. I am still waiting for funds to send for 3 projects. I have at least got a year or two to wait. Good luck.

beer.gif

I don't know when mine went pending. Hell, I don't even know that it IS pending. I know they cashed the check in March.

This is system set up to intimidate and punish the good. I won't say for the actions of the bad because the actions of the bad have no involvement in the nfa system. For the bad this whole system is less than irrelevant.

I have a few projects in the works

S12 krink

Underfolder Krink in 5.45

22lr krink

Yugo RPK Khyber pass SBR:

Here is what im going for:

qepg.jpg

just no money for any of them....:wet_eyes:

Seems like me and you have the same problem lol start projects and run out of money before they're finished lol

I don't know when mine went pending.  Hell, I don't even know that it IS pending.  I know they cashed the check in March.

This is system set up to intimidate and punish the good.  I won't say for the actions of the bad because the actions of the bad have no involvement in the nfa system.  For the bad this whole system is less than irrelevant.

The last conversation I had with the ATF regarding times was approx 9 months from the time they received your papers and it's only expected to get longer :(

I expect even the "essential" gubmit workers won't be doing shit until the "shutdown" is over.  They'll be too overwhelmed to get anything done.  Just ask them.

On the other hand I don't think this bullshit will last more than a week.  The Rs are nutless by nature and it won't take long until they fold.

Well that sucks regarding:

1. NFA Item: PAP M92PV SBR
2. Form Type: Form 4
3. Transferee Type: Trust
4. Form 4 Sent: 01/15/13
5. Delivered:
6. Check Cashed: 01/23/13
7. Pending Date: 02/26/13
8. Approved Date:
9. Form 4 Received:
10. Picked up from Dealer:
11. Examiner Name:

My gunsmith had the stamp in hand at the end of September. He put off building the unit until he had the stamp in hand. He has been in a motorcycle accident and is now out of commission for an unknown period of time. Oh well, hope he get's on the mend quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just saw on nfa tracker that somebody got a stamp on Oct 24, F4 sent on Jan 28.  4 days shy of 9 months.

So I can start looking for my stamp around Thanksgiving.

Edit:

And now there is a stamp that came Nov 6, mailed Jan 28. 10 months. Fuck.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • 3 weeks later...

Amazing would be the government doing their jobs like the rest of us have to do.

Business as usual is government asswipes doing 1 hour of work a week for 20 years and then spending 40 more years sucking the taxpayer tit.

I refuse to call them for status because I know how much they enjoy crushing our hopes and I'm not giving them the satisfaction.

• 3 weeks later...

1. NFA Item: SBS Saiga 12
2. Form Type: Form 1
3. Transferee Type: Individual 
4. Form 1 Sent: 01/30/2013
5. Expected DD: 02/05/2013
6. Check Cashed: 02/13/2013
7. Pending Date: No Idea
8. Approved Date: 11/21/2013
9. Form 1 Received:  12/2/2013
11. Examiner Name: Joyce something. I spoke with here on the phone briefly and she was very nice. 

This was my first tax stamp and I am glad it went off without a hitch. I have a Form 1 for a AKS-74U on its 4th month and counting...

1. NFA Item: SBR

2. Form Type: Form 1 E-Filed

4. Form 1 Sent: 9-6-13

5. Delivered: n/a

6. Check Cashed: n/a

7. Pending Date: 9-6-13

8. Approved Date: 12-6-13

9. Form 4 Received: 12-6-13

10. Picked up from Dealer: n/a

11. Examiner Name: Dana Pickles

90 days door to door!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

4. Form 1 Sent: 03/04/13

5. Delivered:

6. Check Cashed: 03/15/13

7. Pending Date:

8. Approved Date:

9. Form 4 Received:

11. Examiner Name:

Now I just need to forget about it for a few months...

Merry Christmas to me!

4. Form 1 Sent: 03/04/13

5. Delivered:

6. Check Cashed: 03/15/13

7. Pending Date:

8. Approved Date:

9. Form 4 Received: 12/16/13

11. Examiner Name: AF

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

eForm is the way... 3 months from filing to approval for both an SBR and suppressor - both submitted 9/30/13 and both approved on 1/14/14

I have 2 form4's mailed in the same dates, and my dealer told me I can cacel them then re-file eForm form4's...  not sure if I want to do that, but if they come back in 3 months I'll be 3-4 months ahead of the game.