Saiga 12 parts and magazines for sale

I have the following new parts for sale, all for a 12 ga. Sold my Saiga before I ever had a chance to use any of them so my loss your gain. One black magazine was taken out of the package and inserted in the gun but never shot, all the other parts are still in the wrapper they came in. The part numbers given are Carolina's were I bought the parts. I want to sell this as a package deal for a good price. I'll take $250 with free shipping conus.

2 Surefire clear 12 round mags

1 Surefire black 12 round mag

1 Surefire black 10 round mag

1 trxsgp35 Tromix Saiga Fire Control Group

1 Gunfixers Improved gas plug

1 chaos-gp gas piston saiga 12

1 ace-akara grip adapter ar15 to Saiga and AK

1 jt-mainsp 25% reducd power mainspring for all Saiga and AK

1 sp#1 #1 reduced power recoil spring

1 sp#2comp #2 competition reduced power recoil spring

• 1 month later...

Have sold most of my Saiga parts, can't seem to edit my post so here is what I have left and prices. Add $5 for priority shipping.

1- NIB trxsgp35 Tromix Saiga Fire Control Group $35

1 NIP ace-akara grip adapter allows AR grips to fit Ak $5

Have sold most of my Saiga parts, can't seem to edit my post so here is what I have left and prices. Add $5 for priority shipping.

EDIT - read it wrong, dont need a grip adaptor. sorry

Edited by bigdough666

I would like both

PM sent

I'm interested in the Tromix FCG, sent u a PM about it.

-edit: Crap, I must have had this page open for several days without refreshing, because it looked like it ended @ post#10 when I posted. Oh well, if for any reason the FCG is still available I'm still interested.

-re-edit: NM, actually I PM'ed you(A307) before post#11(17 minutes before to be exact), but didn't post about it here until a few days later. Did chulo beat me to the PM punch? I'm assuming he did since I haven't heard from you. Either that or you got our PMs @ the same time but went with him since he wanted both of your remaining items. Anyways, if that doesn't work out I'd still like the FCG, please let me know one way or the other, thanks. -V

Edited by GuyFoX

I'm interested in the Tromix FCG, sent u a PM about it.

-edit: Crap, I must have had this page open for several days without refreshing, because it looked like it ended @ post#10 when I posted. Oh well, if for any reason the FCG is still available I'm still interested.

-re-edit: NM, actually I PM'ed you(A307) before post#11(17 minutes before to be exact), but didn't post about it here until a few days later. Did chulo beat me to the PM punch? I'm assuming he did since I haven't heard from you. Either that or you got our PMs @ the same time but went with him since he wanted both of your remaining items. Anyways, if that doesn't work out I'd still like the FCG, please let me know one way or the other, thanks. -V

Well i have been in touch with him and did send him payment for the FCG.. :P sorry

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.