10 replies to this topic

#1 TAC 47 INDUSTRIES

TAC 47 INDUSTRIES

Citizen

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 03:32 AM

We are offering a Christmas Special on The New Chaos Extended H&K friendly Top, To change your Chaos Quad into an Extended Quad with the ability to accept H&K Sights.
We have five only, for this special price of 99.00 follow the link. I WANT THE TOP

#2 superA

superA

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 08:13 AM

I take it this will not work on a 7.62x39?

#3 Nailbomb

Nailbomb

Plague-Bearer

• Super Moderator
  • 6,286 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 11:58 AM

I didn't even know you guys were going to do something like this...

you gotta get pics up.
The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen.
Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945
"I've always felt that the real horror is next door to us, that the scariest monsters are our neighbors."
George A. Romero

#4 TAC 47 INDUSTRIES

TAC 47 INDUSTRIES

Citizen

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 05:38 PM

As soon as we get we will post the pics

#5 Modern Warfare

Modern Warfare

• Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 10:54 AM

Not to burst anyones bubble but www.chaosus.com is offering a Christmas special price of $69.26

http://www.chaosus.c...TENDED_TOP_RAIL

I could be ignorant to the effect that perhaps this one your offering is the only version to accept HK sights?
Posted Image

#6 Nailbomb

Nailbomb

Plague-Bearer

• Super Moderator
  • 6,286 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 12:38 PM

I could be ignorant to the effect that perhaps this one your offering is the only version to accept HK sights?

DING! DING! DING! A winnar is you!

Plus its usualy not good to post sales from other vendors in a buisness members personal part of the forum... I've been guilty of doing this too... But you might wanna edit your post.

Edited by Nailbomb, 22 December 2009 - 12:39 PM.

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen.
"I've always felt that the real horror is next door to us, that the scariest monsters are our neighbors."
George A. Romero

#7 Modern Warfare

Modern Warfare

• Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 01:15 PM

Are HK sights popular due to the design? They appear to provide easy aim from the rear to front line up.Or is it a style point type deal =P
Posted Image

#8 Nailbomb

Nailbomb

Plague-Bearer

• Super Moderator
  • 6,286 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 01:54 PM

Are HK sights popular due to the design? They appear to provide easy aim from the rear to front line up.Or is it a style point type deal =P

They're nice due to having a very open(but less accurate)100 yard setting that allows for a very full sight picture. Close quarters and short range on a shotgun it'll be perfect. Farther out the 200 yard peep sight offers better accuracy for slug use. I'm planing on getting it dialed in on the 200yard setting, and doubt i'll notice the difference on the 100 for close range work/clays.

Gotta admit they do look nice too.
George A. Romero

#9 Modern Warfare

Modern Warfare

• Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 02:03 PM

Good to know, i cant wait to see some pics of this rail posted =)
Posted Image

#10 Survival by Saiga

Survival by Saiga

• Contributor
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 11:22 AM

We are offering a Christmas Special on The New Chaos Extended H&K friendly Top, To change your Chaos Quad into an Extended Quad with the ability to accept H&K Sights.
We have five only, for this special price of 99.00 follow the link. I WANT THE TOP

I have been looking for something like this! I just placed one on pre-order today. As I do not curretly own a Chaos Quad Rail, will I have to purchase an entire Chaos Quad Rail Assembly? That would leave me with an extra top piece that I do not need.
"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government."
-- Thomas Paine, American revolutionary.
"Put your trust in God, my boys, and keep your powder dry"
--Colonel Blacker Oliver

#11 gizmorn

gizmorn

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:08 PM

will this rail work for the MKA 1919??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users