Need help.cant see what im typing.........????

I am typing this right now and the section where it says topic and you type your responce is mfilled up with the top bar whe when I hit preview butr thats it..

Slug-Ore you make your changes to your post..what gives.what did I do??? I can see what I typed when

I cant see what I am typing??????????????damit.......

Everyone with Internet exploer 7 seems to have that issue since the last upgrade. Do you use that web browser?

If so I would recommend "Google Chrome" as a Browser, they are quick & kinda cool to use, or firefox, Opera, & Internet explorer are said to work too.

Good luck

For me , the bar with the fonts, smily faces, spell check, and pic/link insert buttons is right in the middle of the screen where I type. Only time it goes away is when I post and than go to edit. If Im in the edit screen its all good.

Looks like there may be a bug with IE7 and recent version of ip.board:

http://community.inv...html?record=287

However, to work around this issue I switched to the RTE (rich text editor) mode in my profile settings and the editor looks good again. Go to:

My Settings

General Settings

Check "Enable visual RTE editor"

Save settings

Hope that helps.

I had the same problem, paulyski and juggs gave me the lowdown. Take paulyskis advice and upload Google Chrome. Its free, it kicks ass, and it will even make you breakfast in the morning.....

Ok maybe not but you'll have a little more bling goin on

For a forum full of people opposed to big brother, there's a lot of recommendations for Google... :rolleyes:

Yeah, if you think the others aren't turning over all your info just as fast.....

Kinda like you can be damn sure your cell phone co. will too.

I have the same problem with my home computer. I have windows xp64 and my "add reply" thingy used to work fine but it went all kookie on me about 2 weeks ago! Now I have to do all my fun saiga 12 stuff at work!!! Not so bad i guess, but it it annoying at home, I can only hope I actually AM typing!!!Saiga12.com....sponsored in part by the twilight zone!!!

For a forum full of people opposed to big brother, there's a lot of recommendations for Google... :rolleyes:

Yeah, if you think the others aren't turning over all your info just as fast.....

Kinda like you can be damn sure your cell phone co. will too.

True, but as far as I know Google is the only one that keeps your search history forever. The others purge it after a period of time.