441 days later...

Heh, heh, heh............ Nothing better !!

Yup!

I love it. I ran a few mags through it with no problem. I have to send the stock back to Tony as I ordered a limbsaver but it somehow got missed. I know Tony will take care of it!

I had it at the table with me at dinner tonight. My wife just kept staring at me shaking her head.

Edited by lelandEOD

Heh, heh, heh............ Nothing better !!

Yup!

I love it. I ran a few mags through it with no problem. I have to send the stock back to Tony as I ordered a limbsaver but it somehow got missed. I know Tony will take care of it!

I had it at the table with me at dinner tonight. "](Heh, heh, heh....) [/b]My wife just kept staring at me shaking her head.

As much as I know you like it right now, believe me, it's only the very beginning of a wonderful relationship......

The longer you have a TROMIX gun, the better you'll like it !! You can count on it, and it won't let you down. It's the very baddest MF'er you can hold in your hands. It's a fucking TROMIX, and nothing else needs saying............ Welcome to a very exclusive brotherhood !!

(Let your wife hold it a little, she'll come around.......)

• Like 1

I had it at the table with me at dinner tonight. My wife just kept staring at me shaking her head.

Yeah, I've been know to just sit and watch TV while cradling my S17. Just gets strange looks from the lady. Now you need to get a can for it to match the FAL! Start the Form 4...