WTS -MTM Pistol rest+ flash hider + bayonet lug

2) SOLDBulgarian Flash Hider with 24 x 1.5 thread. This one is special. I had Dinzag enlarge the bore of the hider so that there was no chance of a round hitting the flash hider after leaving the barrel. He did a beautiful job but then I messed up the front a little. I used it to partly install a new FSB by heating the FSB and then tapping on the end of the hider.

post-5881-1261411335794_thumb.jpgpost-5881-12614113453509_thumb.jpg

It needs to be fixed by someone who can mill about 1/8th inch off the end so it looks all right again. You could do it on a grinder.

This is a $48 part at K-Var but I will sell it as is for $30 shipped.

3)

NEW AR-15/M16 Light Bayonet Adaptor (Lug Light Barrel) .585 diameter. Read on forum how to attach a M7 bayonet to your Saiga without removing and replacing the sight block.

post-5881-12614115968101_thumb.jpeg

$20 shipped NOT SOLD YET

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4)MTM Pistol Rest SOLD“The MTM pistol rest is so versatile that it will accommodate a Derringer to a 14" Contender. The base locks into the fork at 20 different positions. Rubber padding is molded to the fork to protect your handgun.” When not in use the fork has been designed to clip into the bottom of the base for compact storage. Made of tough polypropylene to last. “ Borrowed quote and photo from manufacturer’s website.

post-5881-12614118059165_thumb.jpg

Still in the origianal box, and the pistol rest looks new, but the box is beat up.

Shipped $15.00

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I accept money orders, cashier’s checks, and I accept PayPal if you refer to the items as machine parts.

I ship only in the CONUS.

I offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, just contact me within 3 days of the receipt of the item and I will refund the cost and the item and shipping BOTH WAYS.

First "I'll take it" gets it. Just see my profile for my email address.

louielouie

Edited by louielouie

I'll take the FH....and the pistol rest if chevymann doesn't buy it.

Cobra,

You have the Flash Hider and Pistol rest. I will send you a message with details. k

louielouie

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.