MSA AR 15 Mag Adapter

Lesson learned Paypal- can bite my ass and suck on it.

Were you not aware of their business practices, and did you not contractually agree to them prior to utilizing their services. I fail to see how Paypal is at fault or how their adherence to free market principals such as freedom of contract (eg holding you to yours) makes them "commies."

The lesson that should have been learned is that taking peoples money without sending their stuff is a problem. How do you think things look from paypals perspective?

I understand personal problems etc. I sincerely hope you get things backup and running and support your efforts to do so, but pointing the finger at others who did nothing wrong legally or ethically or playing the blameless victim doesn't sit well with people who contracted to buy things and never got them or to those who are watching to see if things can get going again.

Best of luck getting things going again.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now that I have gotten that off my chest....back to the topic at hand....or at least it was the topic before it was sidetracked and all this talk of renegade buck's adapter started in an MSA adapter t

You were condescending to me first. Sorry if my response offended you as much as my well deserved rant about people telling lies about MSA. Whatever...no point in taking it any further. Didn't think y

Alright that's it. That's the last straw!   I am SICK of hearing a bunch of people on this forum who THINK THEY KNOW what the truth about Nathan is....and can't help but spread lies, and try to furt

Posted Images

Zambidis: I am taking responsibility. Too, until you know everything that happened in the background (of which you do not) please watch the accusations . Once again I realize you may not have been here long while I was running the company 24/7 I was always on the ball and shipping in timely fashion as well as giving updates. So the jab at my business practice is a bit out of line. But to clarify my involvement with Paypal for you I have added the following.

FACT

1)I had contacted them before the site was live to have it reviewed for their usage policy and I was told I did conform.

2)When I was first investigated I made sure I had conformed to the policy and was told I was.

3)Time and time again I had to fight them over the same BS they already investigated.

4)Paypal will not let you refund anything past 60 days.

5)Frozen account means your screwed, nothing in or out.

So am I blaming them, not entirely.... if they would have stuck to the rendered judgment I was given and quit jerking me around, I would not be in this shit months later was my point. Bottom line it's almost over..... What I do care about is fulfilling my obligations to those who have orders. If you like Paypal so much, keep supporting them, I however will not.

"Faced with crisis, the man of character falls back on himself. He imposes his own stamp of action, takes responsibility for it, makes it his own."

Charles de Gaulle

Edited by MSA
Too, until you know everything that happened in the background (of which you do not) please watch the accusations

Did you or did you not take money from people without shipping them the goods the contracted to buy from you and paid for?

If paypal violated their contractual agreement, or failed to abide by a binding judgment take them to court. Your description of what happened is not really coherent enough to let one understand what happened let alone who may have been in the wrong. That said one might draw some inferences.

If your account got frozen there was most likely a reason. Paypal like most business likes making money, freezing an account and thus depriving themselves of a source of income is not something they would do for giggles. Why did they freeze your account? You haven't said but I am guessing it is because customers who paid through paypal complained when they never got the stuff they paid for. Am I warm? It says clearly in their user agreement (which you consented to) that they may limit a sellers access to their account in response to a buyers complaint.

4)Paypal will not let you refund anything past 60 days.

Again was this something you were not given notice of prior to using their service or did not consent to? If not why are you acting like you were wronged by it?

Once again I realize you may not have been here long while I was running the company 24/7 I was always on the ball and shipping in timely fashion as well as giving updates. So the jab at my business practice is a bit out of line.

I was. I was also here and when those practices changed dramatically and know people that got the short end of the stick because of it.

My family has multiple businesses, I understand the difficulties of running a business. I also understand how one needs to deal with customers and suppliers to keep a business viable. Further, I have a legal education so I understand a thing or two about how contracts work and what is and is not a legitimate defense to breaching one. I had problems, you don't understand, I did well in the past, etc are not legal excuses for breach of contract.

What jab did I take at your business practices? If it was asking whether you informed yourself as to Paypals terms of service that is not really a jab. Although it would be axiomatic that a business man worth his salt would do so. Rather it was trying to understand where your angst towards paypal was coming from. If it was that I suggested that not shipping things people paid for was the root of your companies problems with paypal (and others), that is not really a jab as much as it is a truism. It is also such a basic business principle that one can not possible take exception to its suggest. The same is true of taking complete responsibility for ones actions. If I didn't send my customers things they bought months after I told them I'd deliver them I would get hauled into court plain and simple. I wouldn't think my customers were acting unreasonably either. I certainly would not have the audacity to take ANYONE to task for calling me out on it, particularly if I had made a pattern of it.

I'm not trying to be an ass or kick at someone while they are down. I genuinely hope you can get things going well again on a personal and business level. I also understand what it takes to get a business going and what it takes to salvage one (I have been involved with successfully helping some others on that front) and its not boo hooing about the past, pointing fingers or acting like you have the moral high ground when you don't.

Good luck, I think your efforts to make things right with people are commendable and hopefully will aid in rebuilding your company. I also think it speaks highly to your character. You had good products and good ideas. If you can sort out all the other things that go into doing business I imagine you'll get back on track and it will be a welcome event to saiga buffs.

Best of luck.

"The Buck Stops Here"--Harry Truman

Edited by Zambidis

Zambidis... once again, point taken. My user violation was due to their acceptable usage/firearm policy.

Bottom line, things are looking bright and progress is snowballing and making gains.

Use gunpal much better paypal sux. I added a bank account like they beg you to do backed up with a cc with over 10K limit left on it and they refused to use the cc anymore since I added the bank account. When I wanted to buy high dollar item over the minimum I kept in my bank account they sucked my bank account dry and then had to pay extra. Not smart I used them for years and don't touch my account now for 8 months because of their paypal incompetence. They are losing money and I use gunpal now no problems.

• 5 months later...

Use gunpal much better paypal sux. I added a bank account like they beg you to do backed up with a cc with over 10K limit left on it and they refused to use the cc anymore since I added the bank account. When I wanted to buy high dollar item over the minimum I kept in my bank account they sucked my bank account dry and then had to pay extra. Not smart I used them for years and don't touch my account now for 8 months because of their paypal incompetence. They are losing money and I use gunpal now no problems.

Yea, I hear gunpal sucks now too. What you gonna do?