my little deer killer

this is my sagia.the stock is a russian svd replacement.the scope mount is a leepers top mount cover.scope is a bushnel 3-9-40.the photo of the deer was taken this year.its a button buck.bigest deer with this gun ive got was a 10 pointer.with winchester super x ammo one shot kills are the norm.The buck in this photo had no lungs left,just goo.

post-22158-12619664964759_thumb.jpg

post-22158-12619665305055_thumb.jpg

this is the 10 pointer i got in 2005.sory about the shit photo,took it from a photo off the wall.had the wife take it with a thow away camera at her work.didnt have a good camera at the time.shot this one about 300 yards away from my truck and had to drag it all the way back to the truck by hand,by myself since I forgot my deer drag at home.120 pounds was not fun to drag over ozark hills!!!

post-22158-12619736110816_thumb.jpg

under 100yards.were I live in the ozarks, its woods and hills and you mostly see deer up close.you may get a 200yd shot across a corn field butt the land is not level most spots.Ive had them come up to me as close as 30yds, killem with a 45 lc handgun some times.you just sit thir if the wind is just right you can draw them right to you.

Do those dustcover mounts work well? I have one I picked up for a good price a while back for when I can afford a good scope. I've heard they aren't as good as the side mount ones because they may not hold their zero. Anyone have any input?

This is what mine can do off hand at 50yds.before and after i took it off for cleaning.

post-22158-12620743660337_thumb.jpg

Nice reb!!!! Where did you get that stock from? I would like to do something like that on my x39. I'm not real clear on all of the 922 rules. Does that stock qualify as an "evil" feature? Thanks!!!!!!!!!

I got it from eaa when they fist came out.Its a russian part butt a "thumbhole" so its ok.