Heads up...TAPCO has 10rd saiga 7.62x39 mags.

Tantal does have a Website. :killer:

He lists products in stock on his Website :killer:

He shows no 7.62 mags on his Website. :killer:

You can link to Websites. :killer:

I know that he sells by e-mail, beacuse I buy from him. :rolleyes:

I was asking because this is his price on Saiga mags last time I asked. :dollar:

I have a list. :smoke:

Indy, where did you see them, or was that the .223 mags your talkin 'bout?

Thanks for asking me about ten round 762 Saiga mags. Although I was officially sold out, I have just received a few, new in factory wrappers, they are $16 each.  Let me know if you would like them.  I think I have only four left. Shipping by Priority Mail would be $4.50.

Regards,

Tantal

hmm.... ya know... now ya got me wondering... cause I NEVER EVEN opened the packages... and the mags are somplace around the house now, sitting in their lil box, from tantal.....I will have to LOOK and see what the hell it was I BOUGHT...

I guess a FOOL and his money were parted... cause the fool doesnt even remember what he bought, or WHERE he put them! :eek:

I could have sworn they were 7.62 mags... *BUT*... it very well COULD have been .223 mags.. as I have both.... sorry if I fucked up and misguided ya folks.. I wouldnt do that on purpose... MY BAD... If I find them, and they are indeed 7.62 mags, I will REPOST... and clarify...

NO.... THERE THEY ARE... I found them!!!!

FOUR... BRAND NEW IN WRAPPER 7.62X39 mags 10 rounders, from TANTAL... THEY ARE POSTMARKED 3/11/05!!!!

so it WASNT that long ago he DID HAVE THEM!!!

:smoke:

Edited by IndyArms

Tanatal filled me in:

I had a huge pile of those mags and sold them on sale as a 4-pack special like crazy at near that price until I could no longer afford to get rid of them that way.  I am sorry that the sale is no longer available, and we have returned to the regular, original price.  So you were not given bad info, but sales don't always last forever.  They are normally done to get rid of slow moving items or items you have too many of.  At this time, I'm actually offering you my personal mags.

I appreciate your request and feedback!  Please let me know if you need any parts or accessories, I'd be most happy to make a deal with you.

Regards,

Tantal

I'm a day late and a dollar short, as ususal :cryss: