5---saiga-12 mags for sale...$75ea shipped

these are new out of the package 5round mags. shipping via priority mail. usa only. paypal preferred(no fees) but accept money orders also. first come first served. thank you.

all mags sold pending funds. thanks everyone.

Edited by mp2go1
these are new out of the package mags. shipping via priority mail. usa only. paypal preferred(no fees) but accept money orders also. first come first served. thank you.

5rds or 8drs mags?

gotta be 5rds Tiny......for 75.00

but if they are 8rds...you better pm him quick huh?!!!

LOL :super:

edited post...good catch. thanks.

I wish that I could take a couple off of your hands but my wife is in the hospital She's been

having heart trouble and they had to "flight for life" her this morning down to Grand Junction CO.

That is about 160 miles away from our home.

So all of my extra cash is going to be needed for a hotel room and a rent-a-car.

And I also had to back out of a deal for a 10rd USAS 12 mag for $60 plus shipping with some one on a different board.

edited post...good catch. thanks.

I wish that I could take a couple off of your hands but my wife is in the hospital She's been

having heart trouble and they had to "flight for life" her this morning down to Grand Junction CO.

That is about 160 miles away from our home.

So all of my extra cash is going to be needed for a hotel room and a rent-a-car.

And I also had to back out of a deal for a 10rd USAS 12 mag for $60 plus shipping with some one on a different board.

Tiny I sent you a PM

I want to thank all of you guys for the kind words and prayers.

We're all home now and my wife is doing better.

She is glad to be home resting in her own bed.

This whole thing really took a lot out of all of us but we'll be OK now that we know what is going on with my her heart and she has some great doctors and she's getting the best care there possible.

Are the 5 rd'rs go'n for $75??..geez...Glad I got 5 of em Tantal sent me another one because he ran out of the promised 2 rd'ers I ordered...How much are the 8rd'rs REALLY go'n for on here??....I ott'a trade for a 8'r......or..Just wait till somebody needs some cash for one I guess..Hmmmmm

man since when does ebay dictate the real prices of things?

Since that's what he can sell it for.

Do you think that someone who owns something they can get $75 for has some moral obligation to sell it for less?

Get real.

no i dont mc, but i will say that ebay isnt the judge of what an item is worth. if you can get 75 for a 5 round mag, go for it. im pointing out that just because its on ebay for this or that, doesnt make it worth that much. thats just what ebayers will pay.

75 buck do I get a kiss too ,Thats nuts a new company is picking up the saiga line and will have things here soon,its like when everybody was charging 80 for the bulgrian waffle mags! now they are 10 bucks Good luck! selling them you know the saying " afool is born every minute" :lolol:

mcuzi hit the nail on the head.

bvamp, ebay is a pretty good indicator of what its worth. if you, or others can find better prices... by all means go for it. they are priced reasonably considering no one is selling them. you have probably felt something else you wanted to buy was overpriced and went to ebay and found it cheaper. does it mean its worth less because you found a better deal...dude if you dont like the price you shouldnt crap on someones thread. just dont buy it. not cool man.

shotgunman. sorry no kiss included. good luck waiting for mags. finnsaiga cant even get the mags direct from izmash.although we are all hoping for the new importer to get them easier. look at the facts.

frog66, pm sent back at ya.

75 buck do I get a kiss too ,Thats nuts a new company is picking up the saiga line and will have things here soon,its like when everybody was charging 80 for the bulgrian waffle mags! now they are 10 bucks Good luck! selling them you know the saying " afool is born every minute"  :lolol:

So, what's your problem? If you think the seller's price is too high, or you can't afford the price, just move on to the next post. I don't think you would like people stepping on your post.

Also, before you ridicule another's post, you might want to learn the rudiments of sentence construction using correct grammar and syntax.

Economics 101.........what the market will bear. :smoke:

Edit: To that end, one 8 rd. 12 gauge mag just sold on Ebay for just short of $158.

:eek::eek::eek:

Edited by Wolverine

hi all i'm a new member :devil:

i just got a basic siaga 12 after my bro. died. i have no paper work (i e owner manual) where can i git them at. i'm scared to fire it untill i know where to set the thing in top 1 or 2 (my bro was seting it so he could fire slugs and basic ammo. and i heard if its not set correct i could mess up the gun.)

and i got a extra 5 rd clip at the last n.c. gun show (for only $60). but i would like to git a 8 rd. or perferably a 10rd that ny bro. had at first untill my nephew gave the damn thing to the dog and it was mauled and left outside in the rain before we found out)

basicly i need to find a manual, i'd like a 8 rd. or 10 rd clip, and anything else any one thinks i need or can recomend (i just have the gun (fired 2 times) and 2 5rd clips)

any and all help is greatly apprecated

sid wright :super:

p.s. even though i'm country as hell, i was a fisherman not a hunter (what i'm saying is i know very little about guns, please dont talk over my head in other words), to me guns are like a computer mouse, point and click

heheh tell ya what, post this in a new topic will ya? not really the right spot to post it.

for your manual, i posted it a ways back. here you go.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?act=At...pe=post&id=1148

I think we should knock off criticisms in the for sale posts too. Its fun to tease a little bit about prices :devil: but isnt right IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

So, what's your problem? If you think the seller's price is too high, or you can't afford the price, just move on to the next post. I don't think you would like people stepping on your post.

Also, before you ridicule another's post, you might want to learn the rudiments of sentence construction using correct grammar and syntax.

Oh! I'm sorry mr english teacher ,I will go right now and learn to write ,because it is so important for it to be perfect on the internet .I dont care if he sell them for a 1000 a pop ! oooo attack someones writing and sentence construction and correct grammar .well lets see if this if you get this! F&%K YOU!!!!!!and your english lesson :smoke: PLEASE DISREGUARD THIS STUPID POST I WAS DRINKING AND HAD A PHONE FIGHT WITH THE EXWIFE <shotgunman

Edited by shotgunman
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.