Fresh out the box...Polish TT33

Just traded two gray CZ52's for one Polish TT33 Polish Tokarev...Ex.cond...all number matching,even the mag...still got cosmo on it. Has an 11 in a circle on top of the slide with the 1954 date on it. Unfortunately it has the import safety on it. Very small importer letters on the left frame under slide.

Sorry for crappy pics...laid it on the scanner...no camera... :cryss:

Left side is NOT discolered like it looks...don't know why it came out like that.

2005324163053_polishtok.jpg

2005324163158_polishtok2.jpg

not that you asked, but its worth about 120-140. in like new import condition.

the two CZ52's you say grey? seems about fair trade-wise.

you love them russian service pistols dont you NRAJOE?

not that you asked, but its worth about 120-140. in like new import condition.

the two CZ52's you say grey? seems about fair trade-wise.

you love them russian service pistols dont you NRAJOE?

WOW! Don't know where you can get Polish Toks that cheap...I'd buy them all up if I were you! Most places charge $225-$275 for Poles if you can even find them!

CZ52's are a dime a dozen...Toks are drying up...I still got a Gray and a Black CZ52...both are '53 dated...thats enough for me...used to have 7...little overboard.

its that price because its a recent import. that stupid little importer stamp seems to half the price on em. you still got the better end of the deal, as you said, the tok is harder to come by. those russian service pistols arent my cup of tea, but I like that one better than the CZ looks-wise. 1954 is the last production year on that model, and it does look a lot better than a beat up CZ52 would look. looks like a fun popper.

• 2 weeks later...

Beware those add on safetys, a freind had a norinco tokerov and with 1 pull on the trigger would move the safety so a second pull would fire the gun! :eek: The halfcock was a whole lot safer. The polish is probably better, but when they try to reverse engineer a safety the gun wasn't designed for it doesn't always work so well.

Beware those add on safetys, a freind had a norinco tokerov and with 1 pull on the trigger would move the safety so a second pull would fire the gun!  :eek: The halfcock was a whole lot safer.  The polish is probably better, but when they try to reverse engineer a safety the gun wasn't designed for it doesn't always work so well.

The safety is real stiff on this one and its gonna stay that way...ain't gonna use it at all...plus I just sent off to a guy in Poland that has the true Radom TT33 grips.

When I put those on it will block the safety in the fire position and won't have to worry about it...I could just take the safety out, but then you got the ugly hole! :eek::smoke:

NRAJoe~~ You did real good! S.O.G was the main distributor for the Polish Toks and they have been sold out for a year now. Here in N.C the Polish toks are going for $200.00-$300.00. And the Russian are not very far behind. Now~get a Polish P64 while you can and it will finish the collection. They are sweet little pistols ( trigger pull actually lightens up after a while) and they are Cirlcle 11 (Radom) also.

Take Care~~~Jon

• 1 month later...