Welcome Aboard R&R Targets!

I'd like to welcome our newest buisness member here...

R&R Targets!!!

Please, tell us about yourselves & your parts and services!!!

(I'll move this to your section after it's created)

Those guys make some really sweet looking stuff.Although they have some really high tech looking stuff,they have a few parts that are simple solutions that I will be ordering.The mag/belt clips look awesome.I will be ordering a few of these to use for multi-gun.

Welcome aboard guys. It's good to see more of the serious competition shooters embracing the Saiga and taking it to new levels. There are many of us who have made improvements to the platform in our own ways, and we all need to be able to converse here on this forum where we have access to the public and vice versa. Lots of us have different ideas about what can be done with these badass guns and there will always be a certain amount of competition among different innovative people. Here at Saiga-12.com we have most the true pioneers of the platform in our membership, as well as newer innovators who've added their own twists to what can be done. There will inevitably be some times when one person or company has an idea first, or comes out with something that gets copied or improved upon by someone else. There's only so much that can be done with a firearm with so few working parts. I guess what I'm saying is, I just like to see everyone able to come to the Round Table here and all work together, even in competition, to really take these weapons to the highest levels possible. The Russians designed them and built them pretty awesome, but the Fins and Americans have truly taken them beyond what even the great Master Kalashnikov dreamed possible IMO. Not to say that their engineers aren't capable of doing more by any means... Some of the guns they build over there, that we will never see on our shores, have awesome features that are driving us Americans to try and copy or improve on. They are just more utilitarian over there and make their money by producing more weapons, even if they have to neuter most of them in order to market them.

It's just great that we have this forum, thanks to a Russian man I'm very proud to call my friend.....Max Stroev (Makc).... where we can all come together and share ideas, show off our new stuff, and mingle with the public to see what ideas and wants they have. Hopefully in the future we can keep the bad blood that exists in some areas of the industry, and this forum, to a minimum... and work harder to put that energy into new products and ideas. There's a fine balance that must be reached between competition and cooperation. In NASCAR they have a similar problem that exists between different teams all trying to run inches apart at over 200 mph. They have to draft off of each other and use each others speed to help themselves run faster, while at the same time trying not to wreck each other and ruin everything for everybody. They came up with a word for that. It's called "COOPETITION."

Let's see more of that!

Rock on!! 2010 is going to be the year of the Saiga!:super:

If any of you are planning on being at the Shot Show, Jan 19-22, in Vegas we will have a booth there showing 6 R&R Saigas in different flavors as well as many of R&R's targets. Stop by booth #13876 and say hello.

Doug

Great looking stuff yall have, very innovative, keep up the good work, and if you get a chance, throw us rifle guys a bone :angel:

I told Robert he needs to make a magwell for the AK. Guess he is busy enough now.

Doug

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Optic Adapter with Side Guards – Easy way to add a dot sight

Doug

Where can I get more info on this adapter? Like how to install, is it picatinny on the top surface, etc

Thanks

Go to our website, randrtargets.com! The adaptor goes into the dovetail for the rear iron sight.

Doug