WTS or WTT: New In Package Tapco Intrafuse Folding Stock

i have a brand new. Still in the package. Black Tapco Intrafuse Folding Stock for your saiga or ak. I see these for about $45 plus $5 shipping ($50 total)

It can be yours and at your doorstep for $40 even. You can paypal with NO FEE if you send it to me as a "gift"

I would also trade for anything glock 17 or 22 related or sig 226 related (40sw). Mags, grips, etc.

If you want a pic of the actual stock, let me know and Ill email you one. but it looks like this one Tapco_AK-47_Folding_Stock_BLACK.jpg

i have a brand new. Still in the package. Black Tapco Intrafuse Folding Stock for your saiga or ak. I see these for about $45 plus $5 shipping ($50 total)

It can be yours and at your doorstep for $40 even. You can paypal with NO FEE if you send it to me as a "gift"

I would also trade for anything glock 17 or 22 related or sig 226 related (40sw). Mags, grips, etc.

If you want a pic of the actual stock, let me know and Ill email you one. but it looks like this one Tapco_AK-47_Folding_Stock_BLACK.jpg

PRICE DROP $35 SHIPPED.

still open to trades

does it have folding mechanism ? What else do I need to put it on my S-12 ? I'm converting my new toy right now and it looks like an idea.

yes, its a folder. You dont need anything extra for it to go on your saiga. It comes with a drill bit. Take off your old stock. Drill holes in the proper place on the tapco stock and attached with screw.

Pm sent.

pm replyed to.

Sold Pending Funds.

does it have folding mechanism ? What else do I need to put it on my S-12 ? I'm converting my new toy right now and it looks like an idea.

yes, its a folder. You dont need anything extra for it to go on your saiga. It comes with a drill bit. Take off your old stock. Drill holes in the proper place on the tapco stock and attached with screw.

Pm sent.

pm replyed to.

Sold Pending Funds.

Pm sent.

pm replyed to.

Sold Pending Funds.

Edited by Stansplace
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.