I am selling a 7.62x39 rifle. I have to many saigas in this calibur and I am trying to thin the heard. The rifle works great and will eat anything you feed her. I have never had a FTF or any other issues with this rifle. It has less than 500 rounds through the barrel.

picture001gt.jpg

My rifle comes with the following:

Tapco PG

Tapco G2 Trigger

Bullet guide (it will accept all standard magazines)

AK-USA Stock (standard Warsaw length stock)

Surfire tri-rail handguard

2 magazines (what ever magazines I have on hand)

The NEW sale price is $439 obo

I would be willing to trade this rifle for the following items +/- cash:

Remington 700

Saiga 308 M (wood thumbhole)

PSL

Edited by bigsal
  • Like 1

Is that the shipped price or does that not include shipping?

Shipping in Idaho, Washington or Montana is included. Everywhere else in the country will cost $10

To be honest, I would rather get your 700 than money Floyd. Check your PM, and make me a counter offer.

• Like 2

Grats on the new rifle! wish i had of had the money on hand too.

The buyer has not answered his PM, the deal may fall through still. Even if it doesn't I will be listing low cost/ converted rifles on the boards in the near future as well, so stay tuned! :super:

• Like 1

RIFLE IS STILL FOR SALE, Buyer backed out. PLEASE ONLY PM ME IF YOU HAVE THE CASH TO PURCHACE THIS RIFLE. I don't give a shit if "your interested" I care if you want to own it and have the cash to pay for it. Nuff Said.

The sale price is still $449 obo

Edited by bigsal
  • Like 1

LOL... Easy bud... I PM'd you because I would if it were in the area.

You jumped the gun assuming the funds were on the way... that was what you requested in your PM, not what was said on my part.

Take it easy

No worries Tyler! No one is mad have a great day.

Edited by bigsal
  • Like 2

Better pictures might help.

Bigsal,

Great price! Can you post any other photos?

Thanks,

Frosty

Don't know if these qualify as "better", but I am limited by my cell phones picture quality:

picturekc.jpg

picture002jf.jpg

picture001gt.jpg

picture003k.jpg

• Like 1

What is a Remington 700?? if it is a semiauto 30-06 I might be interested in trading...sorry have not looked at that gun in more then 10 years....

PM me with what you have Floor, I will entertain all trades!

Great Price! Good luck with the sale.

Thanks man! I loose money at the current price! This is obviously the best deal on a converted saiga on the internet as of right now. Thanks again, and remember the FINAL PRICE IS:

$439

• Like 1

PM sent.

PM received.

FOR EVERYONE. More possible trades include glock 22 or glock 19. I could also use a Russian Makarov in 9x18 or a East German Makarov in 9x18. A Yugo underfolder would also be welcome.... Make me an offer with what you have and I will see what I can do!

Price is still $439

• Like 1

Ewww that is tempting, I just cant get rid of my makarov though. I love those good guns.

Which makarov do you have? The Russian one is more desirable than the East German one to me, so I might be willing to throw in some extras to get it! Send me a PM Chevy.

PRICE FOR THIS RIFLE IS SET AT $439!

Edited by bigsal
  • Like 1

I think its the bulgarian you know its been so long since I looked I took it out I dont even remember, ill look when i get home just for smiles. As tempting as it is I just wanted to throw the comment in that they are great guns love em!

I think its the bulgarian you know its been so long since I looked I took it out I dont even remember, ill look when i get home just for smiles. As tempting as it is I just wanted to throw the comment in that they are great guns love em!

Yeah, sadly Im not looking for a Bulgarian, I have one already.

PRICE FOR THIS RIFLE IS SET AT $439!

:smoke:

• Like 1
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.